PCL3: The First Finale

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PCL3: The First Finale

Post by Tech097 on Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:22 am

Ladies and Gentleman, it is with great honor that I begin the PCL3 Finale.  Now before you post, I'd like to make a few things clear:

Basically everyone is going to be woken up by their parents an hour earlier, because the parents of your OC need to do something specifically that requires you to leave earlier.  It will make sense soon, don't worry.  There are a few exceptions but that is mostly on the part of specific Show Characters.  That should be the only thing you need to do, other than that, just treat the going to school as it usually should be.  Though there are a few exceptions, unless you got a PM from me just continue on as if it was a normal day.

To you newcomers, all you have to do is decide on where you're living as of now (in order to keep you in the game it has to be established that you moved in last night and slept in your place of residence.

(And if you haven't yet PLEASE check out the rules and introduction to PCL3 here:

http://the3eds.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=42174#p835194

)

---

"Wake up David," said his mother.

"W-wha?" he asked her.

"You don't want to be late for school," she stated.

"M-mom, what, what time is it, aaagh, I'm exausted..."

Looking to the clock, he noticed that he was up a whole hour earlier.

"Mom what the heck is-"

"Your father and I need to go to a meeting with our bank in a few minutes, you have to walk to school early today."

"I'll be fine by myself mom I promisejustletm...//SNORE//"

Swiftly, David's mom pulled off the blanket of his bed, causing him to fall off.

"OOF!" David exclaimed.

"Your cereal is gonna get cold David," she replies, before walking down the stairs.

"Hnng..."

Mumbling angrily he trudged to the bahtroom, not wanting to bring out the latin rage of his mother...
Tech097

Back to top Go down

Re: PCL3: The First Finale

Post by Tech097 on Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:29 am

((I'D ALSO LIKE TO MENTION, please do not RP as your parents, but instead focus on RPing as your own Characters.

The extent of what your parents should do is wake up the kids and say goodbye.

AND AGAIN since this is an hour earlier your characters should be drowsier than usual. Not that peppy.))
Tech097

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokua on Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:32 am

Julie could feel her blankets sliding off of her as she tossed and turned in bed peacefully, mumbling in her sleep.

"Julie, wake up, sweetie," her mother nudged her shoulder gently, a sweet smile on her soft face.

"Uhhh....." Julie groaned, slowly bringing herself up, her eyes half-open as she looked around the room in a daze, "M-mom? What time is it?"

"An hour before school," Her mother said, carefully pulling Julie out from her small bed, "You have to walk. I have some business to do in another county, and I won't be home for a few hours. Will you be okay?"

"Y-yeah, sure, mom.." she murmured, her eyes almost closing, if it wasn't for the fact that she was forcing them open.

This was going to be a strange day.
Gokua

Back to top Go down

Post by Muji on Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:37 am

Mouz was woken abruptly by his sister. "Mouz wake up, WAKE UP WAKE UP." Seemed like Sophia was mad.

"Sophia, it is early to wake up, why are you waking me up? Yarrr, I need my rest, I had a horrible workout yesterday, I need my sleep, yarrr."

"MOUZ I HAVE BEEN WOKEN EARLIER THAN YOU BY so started his early mourning routine, a bit more tiring than usual.
Muji

Back to top Go down

Post by Brimstone Behemoth on Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:55 am

((I retconed Vincent's Space Marine costume to represent the Blood Angels instead of the Black Templars.))

Vincent woke up to the sound of his alarm clock blaring in his room. He went to turn it off, but ended up smashing it to bits instead, jolting Vincent up from his bed. He looked down on himself and found that he was still wearing his Halloween costume from last night. Too groggy to care, Vincent walked out of his and to his kitchen to get some breakfast. There he found a note on the table, and carefully picked it up with his armored hands. Reading the note, it stated, "Vincent, I along with the rest of Peach Creek's emergency's services have left at around four in the morning. Orange River City has went to hell, and mom's got to take care of things for at least a full day. Please don't worry about me and look after Cheryl while I'm away, but make sure you get your ass to school. Love, Mom. P.S. The Day Care is closed, so Cheryl stays home."

Setting the note back down, that explained why his mother was absent from their apartment. But then Vincent looked over at the clock on the microwave, which read "6:00 AM". "Why the fuck did my alarm go off an hour early?" Vincent asked himself, wondering if his alarm clock had just malfunctioned. Of course there would be no way to check that now after he broke it. "Well, I might as well get ready as usual," Vincent convinced himself, pouring a box of Chunky Puffs into a bowl along with some milk to make some cereal.

Later Vincent brushed his teeth as well and made his bed. When he was about to get dressed however, Vincent saw that much to his shock, he had no more clean clothes yet. "Looks like I get an extra day of Halloween after all," Vincent commented, realizing that the only clothing he had left was his Space Marine costume. The Blood Angel sighed, knowing that his mom left all their clothes at the laundromat yesterday and didn't pick them up today. As Vincent left his room knowing he would look like a complete dork at school today, he decided to check on Cheryl.

Entering his mother's room where Cheryl's crib was, Vincent saw that his one year old little sister was fast asleep. "Yeah, you should be fine today Cheryl. Today probably won't be anything too eventful besides everyone mistaking me for a giant red Darth Vader or something," Vincent said as he gently rubbed Cheryl's soft head, causing her to smile. He then walked out of his apartment, locked the door and then left the complex entirely as he strolled through the streets. Approaching the bus stop, Vincent thought for a second and said, "Fuck that," as he walked past it. The less people saw him today, the better.
Brimstone Behemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr0t0 Zer0 on Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:54 am

Rin snorted awake, his eyes opened to the loud ringing sounds blared out by the alarm clock. The young Japanese boy, who has since discarded his Grief costume aside in favor of putting on his pajama consisted of a simple red t-shirt and black shorts, carefully climbed down from the second bed on top of the bunk bed so as not to injure himself. He yawned as he went off to turn off the clock, and as he accomplished that, he spotted a note pinned under it.

It reads:

"Hey otoutou (little brother), if you're reading this, I've gone to an anime convention at Watermelon Bay with a couple of friends at the company. I won't be home until tonight, so take good care of yourself while I'm away, okay?

Love, Hiro."

Setting the piece of paper down, he noticed that the clock reads "6:30 AM". Strangely earlier than usual, but he doesn't care. Let's get ready for school day.

After getting a shower and brushing his teeth, he got down to the kitchen to cook up some scrambled eggs, bacon and ham for breakfast. Washing them down with just a plain glass of water, he made sure he had the necessary things he needed for school as well as his koi getting fed, Rin wrapped the scarf around his neck, turned off the lights and locked the door before leaving for school.
Pr0t0 Zer0

Back to top Go down

Post by Tech097 on Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:02 am

"*ROAAAR*..." Ed yawned.

"EEED! Cover your mouth!" Sarah exclaimed covering her nose.

"Sorrybabysister..." he mumbled. After three blinks, he then collapsed into his bowl of chunkey puffs.

"Well oh joy isn't THIS starting to be a fun morning...having such a good morning it's starting to look like it's Seizureland over here..."

"...*GASP*" Ed gasped after lifting his head from the bowl, trying to form a sentence, "SUH, SUH, SEH, SEE, SEESAW, SEESUH, SEIZURELAND?!?!?!"

With that Ed darted to his room.

"ED, WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU"RE GOING???" Sarah exclaimed.

Before she knew it, Ed ran over to the door to his house...and ran through it as well.

"WHAT???...MOOOM, ED...aw it's too early to start this..." she stated. Trying to force feed herself cereal earlier than she's used to, Sarah tried her best to stay awake and head to school ASAP.
Tech097

Back to top Go down

Post by The Villain of Scams on Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:11 am

Biography:
Name: Susanna Salamanca

Appearance: About 5 feet and a half with dark skin and being pretty skinny. Has an eternal ponytail with black hair and big light brown eyes. Lavender tounge. She's a mexican. By the way.

Spring/Summer Attire: Black jeans with a blue shirt that's purple at the sleeves. Gray converse.

Autumn/Winter Attire: Same thing but with a purple zipper jacket that has blue at the sleeves.

Personality: Susanna is a hyperactive and fiesty girl who isn't afraid to speak her mind. She is rather conservative in her values, and is very sassy. Her tolerance for idiocy is very low, and she is prone to being critical on moronic behavior. Of course Susanna can still have fun, and loves to joke and mess with people. In fact, if Susanna doesn't tease or poke fun at someone, it means that she doesn't like them or is apathetic towards them. Has a soft spot for cute, fluffy things though, and snakes as well. Also has a rather "hardcore" taste in enterntainment, enjoying horror movies, death metal and sports (mostly for the injuries). So while Susanna may be a mischevious girl with a dark sense of humor and a fiery passion in life to boot, she is still a social person who can make friends and stand up for them, being loyal to those she considers "good".

Living Area in Peach Creek: Town (apartments)

Talents: Knowledgable on history, sculpting, painting and having the willpower and drive to get things done.

Shortcomings: Short-tempered; angers really easily and hates math so much and will try to not deal with numbers or counting/calculating at all whatsoever.

Timezone: -8

Frequency: Sometimes Active when not touching flareons

Susanna was in some kind of strange void. The room was pitch black all over, and there seemed to be no end to it. She felt like she'd been in there forever, from the day she was born. She did not question why or how, but she simply continued to walk. It felt natural. The thought of what was this strange dimension had never occurred in her brain. But another thought did come up. What was poking her in the shoulder? How long had this thing been poking her? Gosh, it was actually getting kind of irri-

She opened her eyes.

<"Susanna, sweety, please wake up."> said this voice in singing fashion, actually in spanish but for the purpose of convenience it will be translated to english.

Susanna let out a groan.

<"Come on now, you've gotta get up for school.">

<"Give me five more minutes, mom."> replied Susanna.

<"No, you've got to get going, the exterminator's coming today and unless you want to breathe in insect poison then go to school. Now."> replied her mother.

Susanna let out an even bigger groan and reluctantly got out of bed. Then she proceeded to grab her little brother, Raul, and get herself ready for school.
The Villain of Scams

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr0t0 Zer0 on Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:05 am

After shutting off his blaring alarm clock, Double D went through his showering supplies in the closet, as well as picking up today's hat from many of his other identical-looking ones. Once that is done, he went to start his day with a refreshing shower, and at the same time relieved that the bathroom is not completely disassembled for renovations.

As one may expected, his parents are absent as always, but Edd knows how to take care of himself along with the house thanks to this circumstance. With his breakfast eaten and school supplies readied, he's on his way.

----------

"Jimmy, wake up. You don't wanna be late for school."

It took a little while, but the young boy obediently woke up to his mother's wish. Although slightly groggy from waking up at a rather early time, he managed through his morning ritual with no problems. A home-cooked meal, no matter how simple or complex it is, can be a great motivation booster.

After that, Jimmy ran as fast as he could to Ed and Sarah's home, stopping by to pick them up as he is on his way.
Pr0t0 Zer0

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikender on Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:56 pm

Kyle rode down a road on a motorcycle in the middle of a wasteland, the air whipping through his hair as he did so. He looked behind him at a convoy of bikers that were chasing him, all of them hollering his name. "You'll never catch me alive!" he cried back at them as he sped up. He looked ahead of him with a grin on his face, but the grin soon turned into a gawking expression of surprise as he saw a massive tidal wave coming toward him. "No no no no no no-" was all Kyle could say before the wave engulfed.

"Rise and shine, Kyle!" Kyle's mom cried as she finished pouring a bucket of water on the sputtering and cursing young boy.

"Mom!" he yelped as he leaped out of bed. He was soaking wet and shaking like a scared wet cat. "What'd you do that for?"

"I have to go in early for work and I'm not leaving you home alone," she answered as she threw the bucket in the corner of Kyle's room.

"But... isn't dad still here?!" Kyle asked incredulously. His mom opened her mouth to say something, but then closed it.

"Oh yeah... oh well, you're up now, might as well get ready for school," she replied before turning and leaving the room.

"Up? Man, I might be soaking wet but I don't feel up at all..." Kyle complained to himself before going to change out of his wet clothes.

---

Eddy moaned as he slowly began to wake up. He flicked his eyes a few times, but all he saw was darkness. "What time- AH!" he cried out as he banged his head on something metallic. He rubbed his head a few times before feeling around him and realizing he was trapped inside of something. "Man... what the..." he mumbled as he tried to remember what happened last night. Images swirled around in his head, such as Vincent and trudging around in the sewers, but he couldn't piece it all together. He did know that he needed a way out of whatever he was in. He could see a line of light now that his eyes had adjusted, and from his best guess, he figured he was in a trunk of a car or something. He felt around in the darkness and he froze when his hand passed over something cold and long.

"A gun..." he said to himself as his memory started to refresh itself. "Man, why did Vincent have to do that to me..." he seethed, not remembering much else. Eddy grabbed the shotgun and flipped over on his back and started bashing the trunk with the butt of it, not wanting to blast it to get out and alert everyone around him. Mustering everything he had, he bashed the trunk so hard it popped open, and he leaped out. He saw that he was somewhere in the neighborhood. He looked back at the car he had been and it was just some random car. "I gotta get home... take a shower... get to school..." he said to himself as he looked down at the shotgun. He knew he should probably just return it but... "Nah," he reasoned before running off toward his house.

---

"The trailer's on fire, everyone get up quick!" a voice screamed into the Kanker's room, causing them to leap out of bed.

"Marie, get the hose!" Lee cried out as she ran around in the twilight of their room, trying to find something to fight a fire with.

"May, get the hose!" Marie screamed as she grabbed an old bottle of water next to their bed, thinking it would be useful to put the fire out.

"Lee, get the hose!" May yelped as she tried to open the window to their room to escape.

"Girls, calm down, the trailer isn't on fire!" Momma Kanker yelled as she flicked on the lights and stood at the entrance to their room with a smile on her face.

"Mom?" Lee asked, confused. Suddenly, realization dawned on her face. "I hate it when ya do that."

"Yeah yeah, look, you three have gotta clear outta here, so go ahead and get ready and head to school," Momma Kanker answered, though she had an evil smile on her face so it was obvious she had enjoyed watching them scramble around the rooms like chickens with their heads cut off. Marie looked over at a clock in their room and saw they still had an hour before school.

"But we're up an hour early!" Marie complained as she put her hands on her hips. "We need our beauty sleep!"

"I can sympathize there, Marie, but I need the trailer today. I don't get many days off, and I want the trailer all to myself for as long as I can get it," Momma Kanker answered before turning around. "Now get ready and go to school!" she cried back as she went down the stairs.

"What's up with that?" May asked her sisters, still confused and groggy.

"Whatdaya think, May? She's got a man coming over again..." Lee answered as she began taking some curlers out of her hair. "You two would just ruin her chances with him," she added, causing May to suck her teeth and Marie to roll her eyes. With that, the three sisters began to get ready, though they weren't looking forward to today since they had to start it off in such a tired state.
Spikender

Back to top Go down

Post by Brimstone Behemoth on Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:48 am

Vincent had shortly arrived at school after walking half an hour there. For some reason the school felt quite eerie today, and Vincent wasn't quite sure why. Perhaps it was because the school was so empty due to his early arrival, or that fact that he slightly dreaded all of the embarrassment he would suffer through today. He knew that the others wouldn't forget about him wearing a Space Marine costume to school for years. "Maybe I can say I lost a bet or something," Vincent thought as he approached the school's doors and entered. "No, that still wouldn't help a whole lot, but oh well, just try to play it cool Vincent. If you don't care, they might not, and even then, who cares what all these degenerates think about you anyway?"
Brimstone Behemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Muji on Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:11 am

Mouz finished his daily getting ready rituals, and started eating his lunch. He felt sorry for his sister, who usually had to wake up early as their mother in order to get food ready.

He was finished, and Mouz and his twin both went outside of their house on the path toward the school, ready for another day of adventures.
Muji

Back to top Go down

Post by Tech097 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:43 pm

"*SLAM* *SLAM* *SLAM* DOUBLE D!!!" Ed exclaimed, smashing on his door, his fist full of tickets.

"But mooom, I don't wanna go nooow, I barely ate breakfaaast..." Nazz stated slouching out of the doorway.

"Bella, you must go and learn as soon as possible, your future depends on it," her mom explains.

And in an instant, she shut the door, and Nazz was slouching over to the bus stop.

---

"David you're sleeping in your cereal again," his father stated normally.

"GUH!" he exclaimed pulling his head out of said cereal, "S-sorry dad I'll hurry up-"

"There's no time, we left some money in your bag," his mom said while putting it on his bag, "Go into town and eat their, it's OK if you're a little late because if your tired also, because I talked with the Principal and he understands the situation."

"Wuh?...ohmkay...I...AH, sorry sorry I'm listening, so you said-"

"Have fun at school sport!" his Dad exclaimed.

The door shut and he realized that he was outside.

"...o...k...I guess I should go see if Kyle...nah he's, he's probably still asleep...wait...of course..." David said.

He remembered the Seizureland ticket in his pocket. His mom DID say his principal would understand if he was late. And who's to say he DIDN'T pass out while he was on his way to school because of the situation...perhaps he could join Ed on his escapade...or maybe he'd be better off going to eat and just heading to school...agh so many options, to choose from, being the tired sap that he was, he decided to think it over a bit, sitting on the ground in front of his trailer...
Tech097

Back to top Go down

Post by The Villain of Scams on Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:56 pm

Eventually, Susanna and her little brother, Raul, arrived at the school of Peach Creek that they would be attending from now on (probably). That was Peach Creek Junior High. Susanna slowed down her pace to take in the surroundings but Raul just kept on going, "Sis, you're too slow; come on step it up!" he said in at her with that goofy grin on his face.

"Shut up, moron." she said to him, but she did pick up her pace and they entered the building. Upon doing so they saw Vincent.

"Heeeyyyy, if it isn't the big mister SPESS MORON." Susanna said playfully as she approached Vincent, with Raul backing up her statement by saying in his gruffest voice, "PERGE DA HAIRY TICKS." then they both burst into laughter.
The Villain of Scams

Back to top Go down

Post by Brimstone Behemoth on Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:06 am

"Nice seeing you again too Susanna and Raul," Vincent said, expecting such a remark for him still being in his Halloween costume. "Yeah look, the rest of my clothes are at the cleaners and my Halloween costume from last night is the only thing I have left to wear. So, how have you two been?" As Vincent asked them this, he opened up his locker and found what was a ticket to Seizure Land. It took Vincent a couple to seconds to realize why he had this item in his possession to begin with. "Damn, I completely forgot, shoot, Jonny's gonna be pissed. Oh well, I do have Mark and Cody to investigate like Xing Gang told me to," Vincent thought as he continued staring at the ticket before crumbling it up and tossing it in a nearby trash can, figuring that he wouldn't have much use for it anymore.
Brimstone Behemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by The Villain of Scams on Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:55 am

"Oh, we've been gooood" said Susanna, still laughing as she wiped a tear from the insane amount of laughter she'd been through, "but- you know you're gonna get a bunch of crap for that right?"

Raul stopped laughing, though, when he saw Vincent throw away the whatever that thing was. "What was that thing you threw away?", as he sure loved entering other people's private business.
The Villain of Scams

Back to top Go down

Post by Brimstone Behemoth on Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:29 am

"Yeah I know Susanna, but I suppose I'll just have to deal with it being "point and laugh at Vincent" day for me," Vincent replied as he then looked at Raul, who noticed Vincent tossing away the Seizure Land ticket. "And that was just a ticket for something I could have attended today, but sadly I had more important matters come up," Vincent told Raul, not wanting to press the subject any farther hopefully. Of course, Susanna's little brother Raul was in the fifth grade like Jimmy and Sarah, still at an age where he didn't know any better about being noisy. "Hey, um, want to see me light it on fire?" Vincent asked, hoping that Raul would love seeing some flames. He had his lighter on him after all for when he needed a smoke, so all he had to do was make sure no teacher was around to catch him using it in school.
Brimstone Behemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by The Villain of Scams on Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:57 pm

"Hell yeah, dude!" screamed Raul, perking up at the sound of this. Susanna shook her head and sighed, but Raul continued, "Can I do it?"

After sighing, Susanna said, "Sure, but Vincent I swear to God if you burn my little brother I will douse you in flames myself."
The Villain of Scams

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr0t0 Zer0 on Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 am

Edd turned over to spot the door of his house being pounded on with the force of a jackhammer, while a familiar voice calls for his attention outside. He quickly rushed over to the door and opened it, before it could be completely dislodged and wrecked.

"Oh, hello there, Ed. Is there anything you.."

------

Rin sprinted as fast as he could, using this as a chance to do some cardio workout. Eventually, he reached the entrance and skidded to a stop, leaning down onto his knees to catch his breath. He was exhausted, but should be worth it, right?
Pr0t0 Zer0

Back to top Go down

Post by Brimstone Behemoth on Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:00 pm

"Relax Susanna, I got this," Vincent told her as he took the Seizure Land ticket out of the trash and then pulled out his lighter. Looking around, Vincent saw no faculty members walking around the hallways, figuring that at this time of day they were all in their classrooms, the teachers lounge or maybe not even here yet. After all, as Vincent gazed at a nearby clock, he saw that the time was only seven, meaning that there was a good hour before school itself even started. "Okay Raul, prepare to see some magic," Vincent said to him as he flicked the lighter to ignite, with a small flame coming out of the nozzle. Taking the lighter to the Seizure Land ticket, Vincent, Raul and Susanna all watched the piece of paper burn, with the ticket turning black and crumbly in its incinerated state. When the ticket became completely charred, Vincent deposed of its ashy remains in the trash and then put his lighter away. "Wasn't that pretty cool Raul?" Vincent asked him, hoping it excited the dwarf boy's mind enough for him not to ask anymore invasive questions.
Brimstone Behemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorFrickinRetro on Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:15 pm

George Nichushkin was gently shoved by his mom at around a quarter after six in the morning. The Hispanic teenager moaned as he was awoken far earlier than he expected. He stood at a height of 5'8 and had a decently athletic body for his age, sporting some muscle. "Mom, what gives?" he asked, still groggy.

"Why your first day of school of course sweetie!" George's mom exclaimed as threw a blanket over George. "I do wish you would stop sleeping naked though Georgie. At least put some boxers on or something."

"I know it's weird for you mom, but I just get so hot at night I can't even sleep with the sheets on," George replied as he got out of bed and put a pair of boxers on to appease his mother. He started to make his bed, but in his half-asleep state, was doing a rather bad job at that.

"Don't worry George, I got this for you," George's mother said as she took over for him. "I mean, I still got sometime before I have to head to the nursing home for my shift today. Go right ahead and get yourself brushed, showered and dressed. Oh, I even made you your favorite, hockey stick shaped chocolate chip pancakes!"

"Say no more mom, I'm fully awake now," George said as he instantly perked up. He quickly rushed downstairs to eat his most favorite meal of all time and then got himself ready for school in a little less than ten minutes. Dressing himself now, George wore a Flyers jersey with a white wife-beater shirt underneath, blue jeans and black shoes. Putting on his backpack, George told his mom, "Alright, heading to school now, love you mom and thanks for the breakfast!"

"Love you too George, you have yourself a fantastic first day of school!" exclaimed his mother as she herself was getting dressed for work in her nurse's uniform.

As George was outside, he looked around at the trailer park, which still looked like a hurricane hit it. There were still hundreds of eggs shells and potatoes lying on the ground, and who knows how long those would be around. "Hm, I wonder if that kid remembers all that crazy crap from last night," George thought as he approached the other Latino boy, who was sitting down in front of what was presumably his trailer. "Hey, you're David right? Remember me George from Halloween last night? We survived that crazy Eddy kid's rampage or something?"
DoctorFrickinRetro

Location : center of the Earth next to Parangaricutirimicuaro.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikender on Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:14 am

Kyle stalked through the wreck of a trailer park with his bag slung over his back, taking his time to survey the damage. "Didn't think it was possible for the trailer park to look even more like a set from Mad Max, but I guess I was wrong..." he commented under his breath as he tried to wipe the sleep from his eyes. "Stupid mom and her bucket..."

"Well if it isn't the road warrior himself," Marie crooned as she and her sisters appeared out of nowhere and stood around Kyle, who froze up.

"Ya know, we didn't get to do much pranking last night," Lee stated as she leaned in toward Kyle's face. Kyle was scared, sure, but he could hardly concentrate with the urge to go to sleep still buzzing around in his mind.

"Yeah, and what does that gotta do with me, huh?" he asked, wanting to get this over with.

"I was just thinking that your face would look a lot better if it was face down in a pile of rotten eggs, don't you?" Lee teased as she flicked Kyle's nose.

"Come on, I'm tired... can't you guys save this for another morning when I'm not on the verge of sleep?" he asked.

"Hey, we can be your wake up call, right May-" Marie began to say before noticing that May was standing up straight and snoring with her eyes closed and her mouth wide open. Marie slapped her face.

"Now that ya mention it, I guess we're all tired to," Lee admitted before yawning. "Oh well, count yourself as lucky this morning, skater boy," she commented before tripping up Kyle and causing him to fall to the ground. "Come on, Marie, let's get May out of here before the pigeons start using her mouth as a bird bath," she ordered as she and Marie began to lead May away.

"Uh, that's not the way to the school..." Kyle pointed as he climbed to his feet and dusted himself.

"Mind your business, loser," Marie shot back as she looked back at him. Kyle sucked his teeth before moving on away from the girls, thankful that a few patches of dirt on his clothes was all he escaped with.

"Guess I'll go see if David is down to walk to school with me... I'll need somebody to catch me in case I nod off again..." he reasoned as he made his way toward David's trailer.
Spikender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tech097 on Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:43 pm

"WE GOTTA HURRY! WE GOTTA GET RIN AND EDDY FOR UH...the THING!" he said still clutching the seizureland passes and giving two winks, still looking panicky.

---

"*SNORT* WUH?...oh hey uh I remember you! From last night uh, sorry I'm not at 100% right now...come to think of it I can't remember half of last night myself, it was...weird to say the least..."

Tech097

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokua on Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:07 am

Julie stumbled down the sidewalk, her eyes opening and closing within every moment, yawning uncontrollably as she saw the school coming up in the corner of her eye.

Before long, Julie had stumbled in through the front door, weakly roaming the school - and luckily came across a group of three - familiar.

She shook her head to try and get out of her daze before jerking herself over to them, waving her hand slightly, "H-hey guyyyz..."
Gokua

Back to top Go down

Post by The Villain of Scams on Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:53 am

"HELL YEAH! FIRE BURNS FIRE BURNS!!!" screamed Raul in response to Vincent's question, jumping up and down with his arms flailing. Susanna, however, stared at her little brother with a look of "are you kidding me."

"That wasn't even remotely cool, you-" she began, but was interrupted by a girl who she had no clue who she was, but she didn't want to hurt her feelings, so she pretended to know her. "Hi, uh... what was your name again, I totally forgot it? Sorry about that."
The Villain of Scams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top