PCL3: The First Finale

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: PCL3: The First Finale

Post by Gokua on Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:28 pm

"Wh.. what the heck?" Julie quickly shook her head at the seemingly younger boy, but quickly turned to the girl, "O-oh, we haven't met.. my name is Julie. Nice to meet you!"
Gokua

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr0t0 Zer0 on Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:21 pm

"Oh." Edd uttered in realization. How did he forgot about the trip to Seizureland? But nevertheless, it was understandable because of what happened during Halloween with Eddy being on hallucinogen drug. "Follow me, Ed. We should go check on Eddy first."

He then started running off in the direction toward Eddy's house, still slow enough for Ed to catches up with him

-------

Rin entered the school, with CD player and earbuds in his ears.

"Vince-san. Why are you still wearing your Halloween costume?"
Pr0t0 Zer0

Back to top Go down

Post by The Villain of Scams on Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:17 am

"Yeah I guessed as much, nice to meet you too. Name's Susanna, that thing you just saw is my midget brother, Raul." she said with a grin, Raul just rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

Then she noticed Rin walking in and said, "I bet everyone's gonna ask him that. Anyway, hi there... why is everyone here so early anyways?"
The Villain of Scams

Back to top Go down

Post by Brimstone Behemoth on Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:38 am

"Yeah Rin, all my clothes are at the laundromat and my Space Marine armor was the only thing I had left that didn't smell," Vincent told Rin. By the end of the day, Vincent was doing to feel like an answering machine with how much he'd have to answer that question. Then thinking about what else Susanna had to say, Vincent realized that she had a point. It did seem weird that him, Susanna, Raul, Julie and Rin all got up so early for school today. "My alarm clock went off early and I have no idea why. I thought it was because of a power outage or something until I saw that all of the clocks at my house were working just fine," Vincent replied to her. He didn't want to assume anything unusual yet, since that could easily lead to rumors and even hysteria if things got out of hand enough.
Brimstone Behemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr0t0 Zer0 on Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:48 pm

"Hey, and (alright...)."Rin greeted and then replied to Vincent in his native tongue, nodding once as a gesture of understanding. He wasn’t sure of how the teachers are going to react to him wearing this today, but he knew their reactions would be different.

"My alarm clock works just fine though."
Pr0t0 Zer0

Back to top Go down

Post by Brimstone Behemoth on Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:37 pm

((How did you put in that different font, Proto?))

"Okay, so I was the only one with alarm clock problems," Vincent stated as he pondered about the subject for a bit more. "Hm, did you guys have your folks wake you up early for some reason? Most likely all of this is pure coincidence, or is there something special about today? If only someone who's actually lived in this area for more than two months was here, they might have some useful insight."
Brimstone Behemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by The Villain of Scams on Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:04 pm

"My mom woke me up cause our house is getting debugged so we all needed to get the hell out of there. That's a pretty unrelated reason, so... I guess it's just coincidence." said Susanna, but then she was interrupted by Raul.

"It's obviously THE ALIENS. They have fast forwarded time by one hour!!! Don't be surprised when the whole school comes early! Something big is happening! Ouououoaaoaauaoaaaaaa!!" He said, lighting his face with a flashlight he got from nowhere.

"Sigh, shut up, Raul."
The Villain of Scams

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorFrickinRetro on Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:21 pm

"Yeah, I guess that was a pretty strange Halloween. Sure as hell didn't expect some punk on a bad LSD trip with a shotgun to make things that exciting you know," George replied to David as he turned around to see another resident of Park N' Flush approaching him and David. "Hey Kyle, you remember me from last night?" George asked the other Hispanic boy. "It's me George, and you were Mad Max, and your lady friend was a cute little panda bear. I mean come on, just because you guys seem a little drowsy doesn't mean you should be so forgetful you know what I'm saying?"
DoctorFrickinRetro

Location : center of the Earth next to Parangaricutirimicuaro.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr0t0 Zer0 on Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:30 am

(Okay, let me explain. My computer has two sides: One side is primarily English while the other one is Chinese. Sometimes I am on the Chinese side because dad is getting films from the internet for mom to watch, and resetting and going back to the English one is time-consuming. Whenever I am typing English on that side, it will abruptly change to Chinese as if it has a mind of its own. As soon as I change back to English, that happens.)

------------------

"My older brother is out of town for the Anime and Manga Convention at Watermelon Bay. As much as I'd like to cause troubles with him not being around, I'd rather not."
Pr0t0 Zer0

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokua on Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:02 am

"I'm here, because.. mom forced me out for some reason. I really have no idea why.." She managed to squeeze the words out, another yawn briefly leaving her lungs once again as she rubbed her eyes, "Ugh.."
Gokua

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikender on Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:57 am

Kyle stared at the boy for a second as he rubbed one of his eyes. "Yeah I remember you, though I can't say I remember what you were dressed as..." he answered as he forced a smile, trying to get happy to counteract the sleepiness. "I would ask if you were the crazy kid with a shotgun, but unfortunately that wasn't a costume," he joked as he adjusted his backpack. "Glad to see that I'm not the only one tired as a corpse, though. What happened with you, David? Did your mom also drop a bucket of ice cold water on you?" he asked as he grinned.

---

Eddy threw on some fresh clothes before tossing his backpack over his shoulder with the shotgun in it. He had "borrowed" a saw from a neighbor and had sawed off the barrel so that it could fit inside. He suddenly heard someone at his door, so he walked to the front of the house and looked outside of the window. It was Ed and Edd. "Wonder what they're doing here..." he muttered, trying to search his hazy mind for an answer. He walked over to his front door and opened it up to reveal the two boys. "Hey guys," he stated simply as he gave a slightly cocky grin. He wondered if they were going to bring up last night. He half-hoped they did and half-hoped they didn't; there was a lot of stuff he still didn't remember that well, and he was hoping Edd would fill him in on what happened so he knew what to expect today as a result of his temporary madness.
Spikender

Back to top Go down

Post by Muji on Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:25 am

Mouz and Sophia came into the school, the place where the adventures and problems would start.

They noticed their friends, and greeted them respectively. They also noticed the new kids, and introduced themselves, "Hey, I'm Sophia and this is Mouz, how are you guys and whats your name?"
Muji

Back to top Go down

Post by The Villain of Scams on Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:22 am

Susanna was about to greet them, but Raul put on a surprised face and said, "See what I tell you!! More early sheeple! IT'S THE ALIENS. WE MUST FIND TINFOIL SO THEY CAN'T READ OUR MINDS!!" and so he ran off, presumably in search of some tinfoil.

Susanna pinched her forehead in frustration with a grunt, and then turned to the new duo with a smile. "Hi, nice to meet you guys too. I'm Susanna, and that idiot was my midget brother Raul. He's like that all the time, sorry about that."
The Villain of Scams

Back to top Go down

Post by Brimstone Behemoth on Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:24 pm

"Hey Mouz and Sophia, and before you two say anything about me still wearing my Space Marine costume, it's because the rest of my clothes are at the cleaners and this is the only clean thing I have left to wear," Vincent told them. He then turned his thoughts back to the subject of why everyone was arriving so early, and with the additions of Mouz & Sophia coming at this ungodly hour, it did admittedly raise his suspicions. Not a "wear a tinfoil hat" level of paranoia like Raul was at, but Vincent was starting to wonder if there was something bigger to all of this. He decided to shrug off these thoughts however, lest he look as insane as Susanna's younger dwarf brother. "Anyway you guys, besides Eddy's LSD induced rampage and the amount of "pranks performed by Kevin and Rolf, was Halloween pretty sweet for everyone or no?" Vincent asked, trying to change the subject at hand.
Brimstone Behemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorFrickinRetro on Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:59 am

"Well all I had on was a Hockey Jersey last night, and whatever happened to the Eddy kid?" George asked Kyle. "Also um, I'm new to this school, so is there anything I should expect about it or what?"
DoctorFrickinRetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr0t0 Zer0 on Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:19 am

Rin has temporary escaped from the conversation in favor of reading an issue of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. He seriously needed to catch up on it, before deciding to go back to answer Vincent's question for everyone.

"(Yes), aside from what happened, I got lots of candies." He responded. "I didn't ate all of them though."

-------

"Eddy, can I have a moment with you?" Edd requested. He felt the event that transpired last night should be spoken as soon as possible. Things would get complicated if he let the day slide on as if nothing happened.
Pr0t0 Zer0

Back to top Go down

Post by Tech097 on Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:07 pm

"Wow Eddy you look like garbage," Ed says before taking a whiff of his friend, "And you smell like it to!"

Ed's dopey grin widened upon his face as he said that.

---

"*SNORT* Whu?  OH nono I uh, I just listened to her and got out of bed...I think...I can't remember..." David replied, "Oh and uh, George I don't think you have anything to worry about, Peach Creek's pretty sweet if you ask *YAWN* me...what DID happen to Eddy anyways..."
Tech097

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokua on Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:04 am

"Halloween was... pretty screwed up, still..." Julie murmured, scratching the back of her head nervously, "... Aliens? Wh-what?"
Gokua

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorFrickinRetro on Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:34 am

"Hmm I wonder what did happen to him, Geez for a first day I'm pretty nervous I don't why but if someone gives me a funny look or something I'm gonna punch them in the face" George explained "I just refused to be pushed around by anyone"
DoctorFrickinRetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikender on Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:07 am

Kyle shrugged at David about Eddy. "Beats me... at this point, I'm giving that guy his space just in case he still has a little crazy left in him from last night," he stated as he stretched his arms into the air. "I love leftovers and all, but crazy ain't something I get seconds of," he quipped with a clever smile. He then turned to George and arched his eyebrow. "I'd hate to be the guy who looks at you funny... some of the kids at the school are a little rough around the edges, so don't go punching them in the face just because they frowned at you or something, okay? We have enough crazies at the school as it is..." Kyle lamented.

---

Eddy sucked his teeth, knowing what the sock-hatted boy wanted to discuss. "Look, Double D, how about we just talk later? We uh... gotta get to school!" he answered before sniffing his armpit and scowling at Ed.
Spikender

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorFrickinRetro on Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:06 am

"Okay, so this ain't prison like my old school then where if you didn't get in a fight on your first day, you were a complete pussy?" George asked Kyle and David bluntly. " I mean, I've taken people down people twice my size before growing up by the border down in Texas. Let's just say things were a little rough to put it mildly." George's mood then shifted from a serious to a more lighthearted one, a smile showing on his face. "But hey hey, if this place ain't no hell hole, then fantastic, love to have a good time fellas! I hope I won't have to start anything on the first day if this place is as chill as you say it is. Who knows, maybe befriend some buds so we can get together to watch the hockey games with some Heineken!" George explained, chuckling with this arms resting on David and Kyle's shoulders. "I don't know why, but I feel like people are gonna start grouping us three as some Hispanic power trio. What do you think of that boys?"
DoctorFrickinRetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr0t0 Zer0 on Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:19 am

"Eddy, please. This is an urgent matter." Edd called. "We don't want it to repeat itself the next Halloween, and either do you."

-------------

A while ago, Jimmy was able to get Sarah and the two friends were on their way to school. Earlier, the young boy has challenged her into harmless game of racing to the venue. Jimmy was proven to be in the lead, running a little faster than Sarah.

"Come on, Sarah! You don't wanna be late!" He called out after skipping up the steps.
Pr0t0 Zer0

Back to top Go down

Post by Tech097 on Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:12 pm

"Aw shut up Jimmy," Sarah scowled with bags under her eyes as she stomped past the bus stop. She notices Nazz about to fall a sleep before she slaps her. "Hey blondie, c'mon we're gonna be late if we don't hurry up!"

Nazz groans in reply and walks for the school.

---

"Honestly, I think my foot is the only part of me that's asleep right now..." David replies, "*YAWN* It's nice meeting you though George, c'mon, we should head to uh...SCHOOL, right that's what it's called, and uhhh...learn...yeah..."

David shakes his head and attempts to stretch, and forces himself off the step to school, because he knew if his mom saw him, he'd get an earful...

((Basically a slight speed up, just if you're gonna reply make sure you say that you're very close to the school if not already at it. However anyone controlling The Eds or Kevin get to continue at the rate they please, just to keep their part of the story cohesive.))
Tech097

Back to top Go down

Post by Muji on Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:59 am

"Oh, Our Halloween was 'ok'. I mean we got PIG'S BLOOD THROWN AT US, NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT, RIGHT? RIGHT?" Sophia shouted, angry at Kevin and Rolf's antics on throwing Pigs blood at her and her siblings.

"But we got alotta candy for our baby siblings, and hung out with Omar!" Mouz interjected, trying to calm the situation.
Muji

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dusk on Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:51 pm

Hey y'all, I got a character that I'd like to submit:

Name: Noah Burke

Nicknames: Ark, Big N.B.

Physical Appearance: Afro-American teen with a tall, bulky build at 6'1". Sports a large afro with a pink pick in it. Has scars on his left arm and above his right eye. Orange tongue.

Spring/Summer Attire: Purple and yellow basketball shorts (L.A. Lakers fan), white hi-tops, black and red basketball jersey (Chicago Bulls fan).

Fall/Winter Attire: Blue football jersey, dark jeans, white hi-tops, green hoodie/jacket.

Personality: Noah is focused internally, being a rather quiet and reserved individual. He believes in laws and traditions, and it wasn't until recently in his life he began to question if all laws and traditions were moral and ethical. This is because he can be naive and too trusting at times for his own good. He is a serious-minded individual with a dry and sarcastic sense of humor that seems to run in the family. Despite his rough appearance on the outside Noah really doesn't mean much harm. Sometimes isn't really in-tune with his own feelings or the feelings of others. Tries to talk like a detective, investigating scenarios which yields mixed results. Berates himself when he's failed his "duties", but continues working hard nonetheless.

Talents: He's athletic, and favors Boxing, Football and Basketball. Toughened up by the harsh streets of Strawberry Rill and living with his older brother. Clever quick-thinker. Loyal and dependable.

Shortcomings: More clever than smart. Not too good at Baseball or Soccer. Tends to get involved with stupid stuff due to him not being able to say "no". A bit naive and too trusting at times.

History: Noah Burke was born as the second child of Joseph and Janice Burke. He was raised in Strawberry Rill where he fell in with a small gang of kids who tried to act tough. Doing so led to incidents where Noah received a scar on his left arm. Noah's brother Moses was thirteen years older than him, and often used him as a punching bag when their parents weren't around. One time, Moses got Noah above the right eye while wearing a class ring, leaving his second scar. When not running around or playing street basketball or football with friends, Noah would watch reruns of old gritty detective stories and modern cop shows, gaining an interest in law enforcement at a young age. After his brother got arrested for assault, Noah fell out of his group and became more introverted, not wanting to make the same mistakes his bro had. Five years later, his father Joseph got a transfer opportunity, and the family move from the dangerous Strawberry Rill to the mostly harmless Peach Creek.

Place of Residence: Peach Creek Apartments

Family Members: His father is police officer Joseph Burke (Age 45 and white) who was transferred to Peach Creek from Strawberry Rill.
His mother is Janice Burke (Age 42 and black), who is the new Youth Director for Peach Creek's gospel church. Was knocked up at age 16.
Older brother Moses, (Age 26). Currently in prison for assualt with a deadly weapon five years ago.
First cousins with Vincent Garland and Cheryl, Miles Garland is Janice's younger brother.

My Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

How Active of a Poster I Am: Quite active.
Mr. Dusk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top