PCL3: The First Finale

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: PCL3: The First Finale

Post by Tech097 on Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:44 pm

As David walked to school he remembered something important.

"OH NO! MY BAG! Uh, sorry guys go on without me, I almost forgot my bag heh."

---

"Awww but Eddyyy, we was supposed to go to seizurelaaand..." Ed said with a frown, "And we're supposed to get Rin too! It's almost-"

Ed lifts his foot to see the time on his clock.

"Penny O'Clock! Meaning school is just 1 black line away from starting, and that seizureland is 2 black lines and a piece of lint away." He says with a smile unaware that his shoe watch had been nonfunctioning for months now. Though surprisingly it WAS the same time. And at that point, there was a loud rumbling noise coming from just a few yards away that the trio heard.

---

Nazz gawked at the utter silence and lack of sound in the school.

"...gee dudes, is it just me or does this place feel emptier?"

"*STATIC* *FEEBACK* Students. Please report to the auditorium for an important assembly..." Mr. Antonucci said on the loudspeaker, sounding a bit...off.

"Ugh," Sarah grunted, "Thank goodness, I can catch a few Zs during this stupid assembly, c'mon Jimmy..."

---

David ran back into his trailer up the stairs to his room.

"AHA! Bingo," he said satisfied with himself. He then ran back down and was about to head out the door...but then his eye caught a glance at something.

Turning around, he noticed that his parents were still sitting at the kitchen table.

"...Mom? Don't you have to go to school too?"

There was no response.

David rubbed his eyes as he stepped toward his parents.

"Mom, you OK?" he asked her wondering why she wouldn't respond. However, the minute he reached her chair, and walked around it to face her, he saw nothing but a blank expression.

"AH!" David shouted falling backwards onto the floor.

"M-m-mom??? DAD?!" he calls turning around noticing his dad has the same expression. He also notes some sort of glistening in his eyes.

David rushes toward his father and rubs his finger around his left eye, and notices some sort of gold dust surrounding it.

"...the heck is going...DAD! CAN YOU HEAR ME???" he asked him as he shook his shoulders.

No response.

He walks over to the middle of the table by his seat.

"OK GUYS, HEHE, THIS IS A GOOD JOKE, BUT YOUR'E REALLLY STARTING TO CREEP ME OUT SO UH CAN YOU GUYS UH, YOU KNOW, SNAP OUT OF IT? HEHEHE..."

Still...no response.

At this point David was trembling at the thought that his parents had died. He slowly but shakingly started to check their pulses...and they were OK. In fact he noticed they were breathing as well...but they wouldn't move.

"OK OK DON'T PANIC DAVID! Just, do what they do on TV...I'm sorry about this Dad!" David said before slapping his father across the face.

...again...nothing happened...

Outside of the trailer there was silence...until David busted out of it running and screaming like a chicken without a head.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!" He yelled running away from his trailer and toward the city for someone to help his mother out medically.

---

At this point Nazz and Sarah had already taken their seats.

"C'mon Jimmy hurry up before the best seats are...taken...ZZZ...ZZZ..." Sarah exclaims before passing out.
Tech097

Back to top Go down

Post by Brimstone Behemoth on Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:25 am

"This school has an auditorium?" Vincent asked as he then turned around to see a sign that read, "Auditorium down the hall, newly built with thanks to your taxpayer!". He chuckled and proceeded to make his way there, every step sounding like a small earthquake thanks to his Space Marine power armor. With the others following the kids made their way to the massive assembly hall that was reminiscent of a Roman Colosseum.

It really did look like a Roman theater that a time traveler just stole and transported over to this dank Georgia middle school. Beautiful marble columns acted as support beams placed down the aisles, but not so they would block anyone from seeing the stage. The arena itself was in a half circle shape along with the rest of the auditorium. Red velvet seats that were comfy enough to fall asleep in were in massive rows. Above was excellent lightning, combined with the flags of several nations, with the United State's flag commanding from a higher position. On the sides was some balconies and boxes for viewing pleasure, reserved for certain parties.

"Is this were the athletic department's money went to?" Vincent asked as he took a seat up in the front. The massive girth of his Space Marine costume broke the arms of the chair, causing material to splatter on the polished ground. He pretended to not notice this and Vincent now sat squished in, but relaxed.
Brimstone Behemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by The Villain of Scams on Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:51 am

"Holy cow, I've never seen anything so beautiful in my life..." Susanna said, her jaw dropped. "...Can I get some of this money this school has please?"

She slowly walked over to a seat close to where Vincent was and sat down, still in utter amazement. And, without ever looking at him and her face still visibly amazed, she said in a voice that also did not betray her impressedness, "You do know that you broke the arms of those chairs right?"
The Villain of Scams

Back to top Go down

Post by Brimstone Behemoth on Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:59 am

"I'm sure if this school has the money to blow on an auditorium like this, then surely fixing one fucking seat isn't too much to ask for," Vincent commented. This Susanna girl seemed to love getting under his skin, and not even Space Marine armor could protect him from that (in fact it made him more easy to tease). Yet at the same time she was pretty fun to be around too, something he learned last night hanging out with her and Raul on Halloween. That was when Vincent also remembered that Kevin and Rolf were probably sitting in jail still, explaining why they haven't been seen at all yet. Putting on his Mark VI Corvus helmet to hopefully prevent others from recognizing him, Vincent then asked Susanna, "So Susanna, who do you think dropped the soap in jail first, Kev or Rolf?" His voice sounded deeper and more muffled with the helmet on, but was still clear nonetheless.
Brimstone Behemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Muji on Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:52 am

Mouz and Sophia were amazed by the auditorium, it being their first view of one."wow, its bigger than our village's meeting center." Mouz said, as they took their seats with Vincent and Suzanna, greeting them as they sat down. "What's up?"
Muji

Back to top Go down

Post by The Villain of Scams on Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:42 am

Susanna snapped out of her fazedness, and looked at Vincent, "Hey, watch the language now young man." she said with a tone of sarcasm. Then she chuckled and said, "Kevin is the smaller, ginger one, right? Yeah, him. I think the other guy can take care of himself."

Then she turned to twosome, "Oh uh, hey guys! Just being amazed by this crazy building is all... you guys are, uh... Mouz and... Sophia, right?"
The Villain of Scams

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokua on Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:05 am

Julie quietly snuck in through the auditorium door, her jaw agape as she stood in complete shock, "Oh my god.. it looks so comfy and inviting.. and wow!"

Quickly, she rushed her way to a row of seats, being able to finally find Vincent as she slid into her seat, "H-hey guys!"
Gokua

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorFrickinRetro on Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:03 am

"Wow, cute school," George commented as he climbed the stoop. "This is way better than my previous pathetic excuse for a school, way cleaner too!" He opened the door and saw but an empty hallway with not a single student in sight. "What the hell, hey Kyle, is there even school today? It looks like nobody's freaking here! It's a freakin ghost town..."
DoctorFrickinRetro

Location : center of the Earth next to Parangaricutirimicuaro.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr0t0 Zer0 on Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:12 am

Like many other students, Rin heeded the call of the principal and headed toward the auditorium for the assembly. The Japanese boy didn't have much to say about how the assembly hall has a Roman-like feel to it, but he thought the decorations were rather impressive.

He took a seat near Vincent and the others, feeling quite relaxed sitting down on the comfy surface of the chair. And as he had been wearing his headphone (changed it from earbuds to fit the setting more) from all the way to school, Rin decided to take it off and leave it on his neck.

----

After taking a brief glance backward in reaction to the loud rumbling noise, Double D lifted up the sleeve of his suit to check his own watch, which was properly worn on his wrist as opposed to being stuck to the sole of a shoe and trampled on whenever Ed walks. It was the same, but it was worth checking out as to not be mistaken.

"Why yes, Eddy. We were planning to have a day-off from school to visit Seizureland." he stated.

----

As soon as Sarah fell asleep as a side effect of waking up early in the morning, Jimmy slapped her lightly for a few times to wake her up, as she was too heavy for him to pick her up and carry her all the way to the auditorium. Once she woke up, he would led her across there, where she could sleep through the assembly.
Pr0t0 Zer0

Back to top Go down

Post by Tech097 on Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:44 pm

Curious to the source of the noise, Ed decided to run ahead and take a good look...and boy was it a sight...

"Uuuh...Eddy?...what's that?" Ed asked his short friend.

---

"Th-thanks Jimmy, I really appreciate it, you're a goood friend-"

Suddenly, everything went dark.

"What the???" Nazz exclaimed confused at the situation.
Tech097

Back to top Go down

Post by Brimstone Behemoth on Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:33 am

"What the hell's going on?" Vincent asked out-loud. He turned on the night vision aspect of his Space Marine helmet, but couldn't see anything out of the ordinary. Even switching it to sense heat instead only showed the other kids besides him. "I don't know what's happening, but I have a strange hunch that shit's about to get real."
Brimstone Behemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr0t0 Zer0 on Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:07 pm

Rin looked around warily as soon as the entire auditorium is engulfed in the darkness. Predictably, he couldn't see anything else let alone the other kids sitting near him.

"Maybe it was just a simple case of power outage?" he proposed to the others. And if it was true, he expected the school staff to start up the generator to restore the power back to the school.

------

Jimmy quickly clung onto Sarah as soon as the place went dark. Who knows what could be out there or what might happens next?
Pr0t0 Zer0

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikender on Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:44 pm

Eddy caught up with Ed, his little feet carrying him as fast as usual. "Probably your stomach rumbl... ing?" Eddy started to quip before seeing what Ed saw and dropped his jaw at the sight he saw.

---

"If we're lucky it's because there was a gas leak and everyone got evacuated," Kyle replied to George as he looked around, seeing a tumbleweed blowing out of a random locker and across a hallway. "This might be the perfect opportunity to finally see what's in the teacher's lounge. I swear if they have a flatscreen I'm gonna flip."

---

The Kankers walked toward the school, Lee leading her two sisters with a stack of cash in her grimy little hands. "Weird how all the folks in town were just standing around looking like zombies, but it makes swipin' wallets a whole lot easier," she reminisced as she flipped through the stacks of dead presidents.

"You better split the dough, Lee, and no playin' that older sister bullshit either," Marie interjected as she stared longingly at the money. "I could buy a whole lotta clothes, make up, CDs with that... heck I could even buy me a grill!" she added as Lee let out a guffaw.

"A grill, Marie?" she asked incredulously after wiping a tear out from under her unseen eye. "As yellow as your mouth is I thought you already had a gold one!"

"Screw you with a sharp stick," Marie shot back before groaning. "But maybe I should buy a leash instead to make May's sleepy ass walk a little faster," Marie answered as she turned to her blond-haired sister, who was slugging along and looking miserable.

"We should buy a mattress with the money... a big... fluffy... mattress with a hot dog under the sheets..." May grumbled as she rapidly went from dozing off and awake, trying her best to keep moving as the school came into view and the Kankers approached it at a sluggish pace.

Last edited by Spikender on Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spikender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tech097 on Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:52 am

"......aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!" David yelled darting past the school blindly screaming like a chicken without his head, quite close to the kankers.  Heh, wouldn't it be funny if he tripped with all that blind screamin and dashin?

---

It wasn't Ed's stomach...it wasn't at all.  Unless Ed's somach looks like thick prickly oversized vines tangled into a massive wall surrounding waht visible parts of the forest they saw...

"...D-double D...is this scientifically accuratally?"

---

"...for too long..." a raspy familiar voices bellows over the loud speaker.

A flash of spotlight enters the center of the gym.

"For too long I've held this facade, pretending that I was something I'm not..."

The floors begin to crack, and in the dark, what sounds like people lock the doors leading outside of the auditorium.

Vines start to seep out of the floor as it cracks.

"FOR TOO LONG I'VE BEEN WAITING TO FINALLY REVEAL MYSELF!  Like a Moth, just hatching from it's cocoon ready to show my marvelous wings off...and take my revenge on the bugs that ruined me when I was but a larva, like a Venus Fly Trap..."

The vines seemed to have form what looks like a mound of vines, but it looks like there are other things growing from it...little...pumpkins maybe?  And it's still growing in the shape of something but...what?
Tech097

Back to top Go down

Post by Brimstone Behemoth on Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:16 am

Nature's swarm began to quickly overtake the auditorium. Sudden vines bursting through solid concrete were enough to get every student inside to jolt out of their seats, including Vincent. If that wasn't enough it seemed like someone on stage was behind all of this, but who? A loud "WAAAGH!" then roared through the hallways, making Vincent cringe at what was to come. This was far from a good time. It was a horrifying hell. "Emperor help us now," Vincent muttered under his breath as he prepared for the green tide to come, quickly loading up his bolter and pulling out his chainsword, ready for Armageddon.
Brimstone Behemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokua on Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:19 am

"Wh.. what's going on? GUYS?!" Julie clenched her fist in fear, sweat rolling down her face as she shut her eyes tightly, "Kyle?!" This was far too scary, it was like it nature itself was going to drag her to hell.
Gokua

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikender on Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:33 am

Eddy, being... Eddy, couldn't speak to whether a giant fortress made of vines was 'scientifically accurate' but he knew it was trouble. Whatever it was and whatever it meant wasn't good, but he had a twelve gauge solution to that if he needed it. "Dammit, Ed, the one time I wish it was your stomach it isn't," he stated before looking up at Edd. "Please tell me this is a side effect of Global Climate Warming Cooling Exchange or something?"

---

"Yo George, you hear all that noise?" Kyle asked as he heard a ruckus coming from somewhere inside the school. "And you hear all that screaming? Some of it don't even sound like students..." he added, concern in his voice. There was something worse than a gas leak going on, unless that gas leak involved zombies or mutants. "Let's go check it out... whattaya say?"

---

Lee and Marie whipped around at the sound of a long continuous scream and saw David, who was white with fear and filled to the brim with panic, running straight at them. "Whoa, what the hell is his problem?" Marie asked as she watched him run closer and closer to them.

"May, move your stupid behind!" Lee shouted, causing May to snap out of her sleep momentarily and return back to reality.

"Behind? What?" she asked before turning around, only for David to run smack into her, sending them both to the ground.

"Dang, David must be hella thirsty to run screaming for May, of all girls," Marie joked before giggling as Lee walked over to the two. She stuffed the money into her pocket and then grabbed both of them by the nape of their neck and hauled them to their feet.

"What's gottin' into you, Davie Crockett?" Lee asked. "Finally realized you were a loser and couldn't take the pressure? Or is the trailer park on fire... for real?" she added, remembering the words of her mom, who seemed in a weird state of mind that morning.
Spikender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Villain of Scams on Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:35 am

"What the-" was all Susanna muttered before she jumped up and ran all the way to the door they came from in utter terror. Then she stopped as she made it to the entrace, looked up at the ceiling and yelled, "¡Dios mío! I always knew the end was coming but I didn't think it'd be so soon... have mercy on me!".

Then Raul headbutted through the door and thereby into Susanna and launched her a few feet.

"Oh crap, I'm so sorry sis! My tinfoil hat increases my attack by about 10% so that was sure to be dangerous." said Raul, with a shiny and slightly damaged tinfoil hat.

When Susanna recovered after a few seconds of being fazed, she rubbed her stomach, "Oh, you moron! Watch where you're going!"

Then Raul responded, "Dude I said I'm sorry." as he helped her up.

"You know what the worst part about this is?" screamed Susanna, "You're still alive!"
The Villain of Scams

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr0t0 Zer0 on Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:55 pm

Rin pulled himself off his seat just in time huge vines suddenly erupted from where he is sitting, taking some of the chairs along with them as they continues to grow all the way to the roof. He'd rather not imagine what could've happened if he didn't got out of it quick enough.

While he was no stranger to nature's wrath, he had never expected something like this to happen on an ordinary school-day after Halloween, and from the voice which sounded familiar for a reason, there is someone masterminding this event. The "WAAAGH" noise coming from the hallways didn't go unnoticed either, so when Vincent pulled out his weapon, he knew he had to get himself armed somehow. Thanks to a bit of light brought in via the spotlight, Rin could see a little more clearly, though not entirely. There is a case on the wall not far from him with a fire extinguisher inside; “IN CASE OF FIRE BREAK GLASS” was written on the glass, with a mallet conveniently mounted near it. He hurriedly rushed over to break the glass and grabbed the extinguisher, before going back to Vincent and the others to get its safety pin and seal off. An unconventional weapon, but it’s better than nothing.

-------

"I'm afraid they might not be the cases, gentlemen." Edd stated, as he stared at perhaps the most bizarre sighting he had ever seen in his life. He was uncertain, but he couldn't deny the curiosity that came along with it. "I think we should follow it to see where it goes."

-------

The sudden outbreak of vines and the hostile noise surely didn't help to better the situation for Jimmy. He had no idea what to do, other than to rely on Sarah, Vincent and Rin for support.

Pr0t0 Zer0

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorFrickinRetro on Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:48 am

A thorny vine suddenly popped out from a floor tile as it tried wrapping itself around George's leg. He quickly pulled out his signature hockey stick out of his backpack and whacked the plant, causing it to curl off into a different direction. "I think the damn plants already got to 'checking us out' first," George told Kyle as the overgrowth began taking over the school. Loud monstrous roars also echoed throughout the halls, causing goosebumps. "Great, my first day of school and I almost get killed by a freaking plant! Come on Kyle, let's just skedaddle on outta here before we turn into fertilizer."
DoctorFrickinRetro

Location : center of the Earth next to Parangaricutirimicuaro.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tech097 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:13 am

"I-I, GOT UP, AND THEN, *PANT* THE-THE BACKPACK, SO I WENT, AND THEN, *PANT* I-MY, MY PARENTS TH-THEY, I TRIED AND, THEY WOULDN'T, THEY, THEY" David started before he slapped himself across the face and grabbed Lee by the shirt shaking it, "MY PARENTS ARE DEAD LEE! MY PARENTS ARE DEAD!!!

---

"Oh I know where it goes guys..." Ed replied seriously.

---

"*SNORT* What?  Jimmy what's the-HOLY MOLEY!!!" Sarah exclaimed having woken up.

Nazz was noticing Rin trying to fight off the vines with a fire extinguisher, but out of pure fear, can't help but run for the exit herself.  To her dismay however, the exit itself was covered in vines, as well as leaving a strong scent of what smelled like garbage and rotting compost.

"*GAG* Smells like Ed in the summer..." She states.

Before Rin could do anything with his weapon however, he felt something encase the extinguisher, as well as his hands.  It felt like a hand covered in a mixture of vines and dirt.  It had a tight grip on him as well lifting him off the ground.  As Rin was lifted, the source of the grip was clear: a large green behemoth of some sort with large and wide-brimmed mushroom caps on both of his massive hands, and one on his head.  The behemoth then lifted it's head staring at Rin with an intense glare as it bared it's fangs and held Rin an arm's length away, and proceeded to wrap it's viney fingers over the lower half of Rin's body.  He was pretty much stuck.

The massive vines started to grow and grow into what looked like...a throne.  And what looked like Pumpkins before was clear to be orange obtuse gourds.    The vines continued to spread out and form quickly a cage over the auditorium seats, and even one where Nazz was standing.

"NotcoolnotcoolNOTCOOL!" Nazz panicked as she tried breaking free from the vine cage to no avail.

"Well NO MORE I SAY!  The time for waiting has ended, and it is time for me to exact...MY REVENGE!!!"

Last edited by Tech097 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Tech097

Back to top Go down

Post by Brimstone Behemoth on Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:19 am

Vincent couldn't believe his eyes when he saw the savage, brutish green monster put Rin in his place as thick thorny vines grew around the kids like jail bars. Suddenly more of the warlike, crude creatures swarmed the auditorium in a massive horde as they shouted "WAAAGH!" at the top of their lungs. He knew exactly what they reminded him of: Orks. Of course these creatures had mushroom growths and kudzu-like vines growing on them, but that was the only real difference. Otherwise they still dressed like the green-skins from Warhammer 40,000, covered in barbaric metallic and leather armor as some carried unrefined weaponry, ranging from axes to rough looking guns. For this reason Vincent would dub these hideous abominations as "Kudzorks" for their invasive nature, a portmanteau of Kudzu and Ork.

Then surprising Vincent even more than the army of Kudzorks barging into the place was two other figures walking onto the center stage of the auditorium. Rubbing his eyes, Vincent opened his mouth in shock at seeing the two goons in the middle of the arena: Mark and Cody. "Mark, Cody, what the hell are you two doing up there?" Vincent demanded, his commanding voice giving off a good sense of authority to the others.

"Okay, so me and Mark found someone willing to pay us good for his revenge operation he was planning," Cody flat out admitted to Vincent when asked. Kudzorks stood nearly shoulder-to-shoulder by the boys, yet didn't show the least sign of aggression towards them.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Vincent was doing his best to keep his voice clear and not crazy, but was on the verge of nearly screaming at the two for their betrayal.

"You wouldn't believe the kind of shit me and Mark have pulled off while the rest of you guys were jerking off," Cody told his former ally. "Me and Mark weren't being lazy jackasses, no, we were getting shit done. Not for Xing Gang, but for someone we've found a lot better to work for."

"Xing Gang would kill you two and all these Kudzorks right now if he was here."

"That's precisely why Alphonso suggested that trip to the city today with the rest of the old gang," Cody confirmed, leaving Vincent angered, yet impressed at the ingenuity at this plan of theirs so far. "He's been in on this gig too. We thought you would have joined the old gang for that city conquest crap or whatever. But hey, it's no big deal that you're here, only a minor inconvenience."

"Clever plan boys," Vincent complimented at first, only for his voice to turn more assertive. "So, who's your ring leader that came up with it? I know you and Mark are too damn stupid to come up with this shit yourselves."

"You think it's time to introduce the boss, big man?" Cody asked his best friend as Mark nodded. "Alright Mark, you do the honors."

Mark pulled a lever as steam was released through the ventilation in the auditorium. The core of the stage began to slide in on itself like a screen door as a platform from below began to rise. Cody, Mark and the horde of Kudzorks began to step back as the figure began to make his physical appearance. "Of course," Vincent said, not too surprised anymore. "Jonny man, what in the fuck have you accomplished?"
Brimstone Behemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr0t0 Zer0 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:44 am

As the vines started creeping toward him, Rin started spraying at them with the extinguisher, hoping the cold foam inside the canister would slow them down and eventually freeze them up.

And as soon as he was grabbed and lifted up from behind by a enormous hand, he stubbornly tries to shake himself free along with his weapon. It was a green gigantic monster of some sort, but Rin is far from being terrified by its appearance. When he squinted in disgust in response its foul odor, the lower half of his body was quickly held in the tight vice-like grip. It is going to be a hard time breaking out of this uncomfortable position.

"Johnny-san, what's the meaning of this?" he questioned alongside Vincent as he looked behind him.

-----

"Where is it, Ed?" Edd asked.

Last edited by Pr0t0 Zer0 on Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Pr0t0 Zer0

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokua on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:59 pm

"What.. why?! What did we do?" Julie held in a cry, her lips quivering as she kicked at the vines. This had to be a nightmare, this was too strange to be reality. She begged for someone to pinch her.
Gokua

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikender on Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:05 am

"Dead?!" Lee exclaimed in surprise as her jaw dropped. Marie lost her goofy smirk and May snapped out of her sleepy state at the shocking words. "You sure you ain't overreacting, lil man? There's no way that they're just... dead..." Lee trailed off, a hint of fear in her voice.

"Yeah, it's gotta be somethin' else... maybe they decided to play a trick on ya or sumthin'?" Marie suggested, even though she knew it sounded far-fetched. The group suddenly noticed a huge commotion and garbled noise coming from the nearby school, and it caused them to crane their heads in its direction.

"Oh great, first this and now somethin' else...?" Lee stated as she shoved David off of her shirt. "Listen, David, we ain't got any phones, so if we're gonna get help for your parents, we need to get to the school and let someone know they need help," she stated quickly, her inner leader finally taking control of the situation.

"Are you sure that's a good idea, Lee?" May asked as she bit one of her finger nails. "Whatever all that noise from the school was doesn't sound good..."

"It's probably just the rest of those hasbeens goofin' off," Marie interjected, a mixture of worry and anger in her voice. "Lee's right, we need to get David's parents' help! I ain't gonna be the one feelin' responsible if somethin' really is wrong with them."

"Then enough standin' around and talkin'!" Lee commanded before turning back to David. "You in, or are you out?" she asked. "If you need to go back to your parents because you're concerned for 'em or whatever, I guess that's fine, but we're gonna head to the school and get help if you wanna tag along," she stated, though comforting others wasn't really her strong suit.

---

"You do?" Eddy asked as he arched an eyebrow. How in the world could Ed know what that... thing was? "Whatever is, tell us on the way. I don't think standing around here and waiting to see what happens is going to do us any good," he added, not wanting to lose time in case it was needed.

---

"Good thinkin', I'm not going to be sci-fi plant food!" Kyle replied as he readied himself to turn tail and run. Suddenly more vines popped out, sealing off their closest exit. "Move out of the way!" he exclaimed as he whipped out his skateboard and started beating on the vines. One of the vines whacked the skateboard out of his hands and made a grab for him, but he backpedaled away from it. "Dammit, we're trapped inside!" he yelled as he looked back at George. "It's not safe to stay here, but we can't leave either... we're gonna have to go deeper into the school and find a way out!" he added as he picked up his skateboard and began to jog down the hallway. "Come on, let's go see if we can find another exit and get the hell outta here to find help!"
Spikender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top