PCL3: The First Finale

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: PCL3: The First Finale

Post by DoctorFrickinRetro on Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:58 pm

George pulled out a bottle of Heineken from his backpack and chugged it in the course of three seconds. He chucked the beer bottle at the thorny vines, shards of glass getting embedded within the plants and causing them to coil up in pain. Placing his hockey stick in front of him, George began to charge forward in a zig-zag motion, bashing any plant in his path. Even a few wandering Kudzorks got knocked out in the process, with George not even noticing. Soon he ran shoulder-first into the auditorium's door and crashed it down, creating a loud echoing thud. With the dust clearing George snapped out of his hockey-mode and realized what he was looking at. A bunch of green goons, kids trapped in a prison of thorny vines and a few other kids on stage. "Hey Kyle!" George shouted to get his new friend's attention. "You didn't tell me your school had a cult! What the hell is going on here?" Truly this resembled the most bizarre initiation ceremony that George had ever seen.

DoctorFrickinRetro

Location : center of the Earth next to Parangaricutirimicuaro.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Villain of Scams on Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:14 am

"...I really should have just stayed home today. I could be at home right now, chilling. But no, now I'm going to die because of overgrown plants. What the hell man." said Susanna as she backed herself up into a corner. She also said more stuff like, "I don't even understand that sort of stuff isn't even supposed to be possible what the hell plants do not grow this fast what are those monsters why does this happen to me."

Raul however, stood perfectly still, studying the beasts with his eyes. He eyed the monsters around him, the staredowns being really intense. As the Kudzorks gazed back into Raul's eyes it would seem that the dwarf and greenskins would detest each other once more. Both clenched their teeth with hate, with just a light needed to ignite a bloody battle.
The Villain of Scams

Back to top Go down

Post by Tech097 on Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:14 am

((I'd just like to remind everyone that God Moding is against the rules.  You can attack the monsters/vines but you CAN'T decide whether they are hurt or not UNLESS you're in charge of the game which you're not.  SO Proto and Retro I'll let you write what you wrote, just don't do that in the future sorry.))

---

Ed digs into his pants pocket and pulls out a magazine.

"Neutro #2: a never before released issue coved in Cancelled Comic Monthly," he explains.  He then flips through the pages of the magazine and shoves it in Eddy's face.

"In that issue, The Robotic Savior, Neutro, is challenged by Russian Plant-People that spawn a perimeter around the USA to infect them with a deadly disease transmittable only by spore."

Ed then looks shifty eyed and whispers in Eddy's ear, "Communism..."

---

"O-OK OK," David states scrambling next to them rubbing his head when he reaches them, "Gah, my head...wait nonono I meant BRAIN dead, I'm sorry, my parents are like, comatose, no matter what I do they won't wake up, it's still really scary though," he states still a little out of it, twitching his left eye and rubbing his arms.

---

"Waaait a second, is that...?" Sarah asks.

"Jonny???" Nazz asks out loud.

"Jonny?" The figure cloaked in a cape and squash-shaped helmet asked as he turn around to face the audience. It was an eerie twist, one that was silent and all the more scary. The throne itself didn't even make the slightest squeak when it rotated. "I've abandoned that name long ago, ever since that fateful day, I learned something: you can't trust people. People will always find reasons to fight. People will turn their backs you one they see it fit to cast you out to the wolfs like the scapegoat you are.  While nature too is inherently chaotic, people are sentient and capable of order, which only makes their misdeeds all the worse. However, I was able to make the best out of nature with these!" Jonny pointed at his green monstrosities that clustered the room, along with the several thorny vines that sprouted.

"These are loyal creatures of my own design, Kudzorks! Well... admittedly I was inspired, thanks to your magazines Vincent. But that was only one of the ingredients! Thanks to my love of nature I've created faithful allies who will never do me any wrong, and aid me in the thing I desire most... revenge. Revenge against you, the Peach Creek scum that beat the living pulp out of me just to defend the Eds! You never even gave me a chance to explain myself! You too wanted vengeance for their nuclear bomb of a scam! Yet I show up late to that amusement park and suddenly I'm beaten and seen as the bad guy! I was knocked unconscious and had to walk home, alone! Well to that I say screw you Peach Creek! No more betrayal, no more Peach Creek kids, and now more Melonhead! From this day forward, I am the Gourd!" The Gourd broke into a maniacal fit of laughter, making even his own Kudzorks cringe at how hysterical it was.

Then at that moment George ended up in the auditorium with Kyle behind him, Jonny was flabbergasted. "What? Who the heck are ya and how did you even get in here?" Jonny's tone of voice suddenly shifted from a dark tone to a more curious one. The vines crawling everywhere shook and curled, using some sort of sign language that Jonny could understand. "Well that's not good." Jonny poured a solution from his belt onto his throne, healing the vines badly hurt by George. "There, broken beer bottles can no longer hurt you." Then after mending his plants, the vines re-spawned into a wall, and wrapped around George himself, to keep him from acting up again. Jonny got a good look of the kids sitting in down in the thorny cage in the auditorium. Besides George the other new kids stood inside the vicious vine wall, with Susanna and Julie crying while the others seemed annoyed or ticked off.

It was only then that Jonny realized his revenge scheme had a few unforeseen factors.

"Mark, Cody, I need to ask you two a couple of questions."

Last edited by Tech097 on Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Tech097

Back to top Go down

Post by Brimstone Behemoth on Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:45 am

Mark and Cody stared at Jonny and then at the prickly prison before looking at their boss again, sweating. "I swear boss, me and Mark thought you were going to send everyone not apart of the plan to Seizureland or somewhere out of town," Cody told Jonny in defense. "But um, this isn't really that big of a deal, right?"

"Oh my God, Mark and Cody you two are the absolute worst goons anyone could pick up as henchmen!" Vincent shouted at the two trailer park boys, causing the atmosphere to heat up.

"Fuck off Vincent!" Cody yelled back, insulted.

"Hey Jonny, I mean Gourd!" Vincent called out. "Why go this far to get back at a few shitheads? I mean genetically engineering these Kudzorks into existence is more than impressive, no lie about that even if you did steal my White Dwarf magazines to get the idea for creating them. But still, putting us all in this prickly prison, all these hundreds of Kudzorks, the get-up, having to hire Dumbass and Dumbfuck, trying to send us away and God knows what else you've had to do in order to get this far. I mean if you're gonna keep us all trapped here you might as well give us some answers man!"
Brimstone Behemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr0t0 Zer0 on Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:12 am

(I edited my post btw, Tech. And sorry about that, I forgot, I won't do it again.)

Rin couldn't believe how ax-crazy Jonny is right now. He looked pretty odd and antisocial during his first day at school here, and he wasn't sure whether to approach him and introduce himself, or to stay away from him. However, Rin felt that even if he tried to befriend him, he would be shooed away instead. He had to admit that the part about sending other unrelated people away was very clever, as it showed him that even if he's hellbent on exacting his revenge, he doesn't want anybody else to get hurt.

-----

"Ahem, I believe we should follow Eddy's suggestion and get moving." Edd said as he carefully peeled the magazine off Eddy's face and gave it back to Ed. He actually thought Ed was being serious about what's happening, but he didn't expect it to remind him of a cancelled comic book with a somewhat similar premise. There's no way the Russians could have created such unrealistically large vegetation. He then looked to Eddy, awaiting for him to take lead.

Last edited by Pr0t0 Zer0 on Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Pr0t0 Zer0

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorFrickinRetro on Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:52 am

George struggles to get out, he tries to get a free hand maybe he can rip the vines but fails. "Damn it what the hell!" George tries rip free using up all his strength hopefully breaking free.
DoctorFrickinRetro

Location : center of the Earth next to Parangaricutirimicuaro.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikender on Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:48 am

Lee rubbed her chin as she thought, her sisters looking at her for direction. "Brain dead? Not sure what coulda done that, but maybe the school nurse knows. Come on, let's get some help," Lee directed as she lead the way toward the school, her sisters and David following behind her. As they rounded their way to the school, they were shocked to see vines bursting out from windows and pulsating everywhere.

"What the hell?" Marie exclaimed as they walked up to the entrance, which was sealed with vines. "Did Double D invent some weird murder plants or something?" she asked.

"I dunno," Lee answered as she dug her fingers between some vines and tried to move them to no avail. "But whatever happened ain't good and these plants ain't budgin'."

"Oh no, what if alien plants attacked the school and they're sucking everyone's brains out?!" May yelped as she grabbed onto David's arm and squeezed it in fear. Marie and Lee stared at May for a moment, deadpan expressions on their faces.

"May, you need to stop being around Ed so much," Marie said before turning to the vines and trying to help Lee pull them out of the way.

"Dammit, this shit won't move the hell outta the way!" Lee cursed as she continued to pull. "May, David, go look for another way in... it looks like your parents ain't the only ones that need our help!" she added, realizing that everyone in the school could be in danger as well.

"Okey dokey, let's go, David!" May exclaimed before grabbing on David's arm and pulling him away from the entrance to go look for another way in.

---

"Look I dunno if crazy communists, aliens, or whatever are behind this, but we're gonna find out and put a stop to it," Eddy answered as he stepped away from his friends. "Alright boys, let's go sort out this Green Menace, "he stated heroically as he began to jog toward the giant plant dome, hoping his best friends would be close behind.

---

Kyle stood in awe in the auditorium, not knowing what to do. "Dammit, George, we shoulda went out another way..." he hissed to George as he tried to pry his new friend out from the vines with his skateboard. "Jonny's gone completely wacko and he's even got those two jerks with him!" he went on as he worked the skateboard with all his strength between the vines. "Why can't I ever live somewhere normal?!" Kyle suddenly noticed Julie crying, and he dropped the skateboard and left George to suffer the vines by himself. "J-Julie, are you okay?" he asked as he walked over to the sobbing girl.
Spikender

Back to top Go down

Post by Muji on Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:37 am

Sophia was horrified at the scene happening before them. "Ustukferallah!" She fell down, crying in fear.

Mouz was shocked that his normally strong sister was crying. "I agree with Vincent, this is a load of horseshit!", Mouz yelled, his nice demeanour finally shedding. "You're terrorizing my sister with all these green demons and unholy abominations you've created! I will send you to Jahannam!"
Muji

Back to top Go down

Post by The Villain of Scams on Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:28 am

"You know, despite possibly dying a horrible death and everything... that's a pretty depressing speech," Susanna said to the others inside the spiky cell walls. "I sort of feel sorry for the dude."

Raul was at the end of his cage, still staring down the nearest Kudzork. Tensions continued increasing between the two, and there was some minor growling from both parties. Things were starting to look fairly aggressive and it seemed like the dwarf and Kudzork had equal chance of making the first strike if the opportunity presented itself.
The Villain of Scams

Back to top Go down

Post by TheScorpion on Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:00 pm

Roland, finally waking up from oversleeping last night goes out and looks out the window only to see people acting weird and a few monsters outside.
"Am I in the right show?" Roland said.
He sighs and grabs his crowbar and says
"No matter, I gotta see what the hell is going on here...."
He gets dressed, packs his bag, and heads out of this apartment to see what is going on.
TheScorpion

http://thechaostheater.net/forums/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr0t0 Zer0 on Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:45 pm

(Since Tech is probably busy with college, I will go ahead and post to further the plot a bit as Edd. Also, feel free to remind me to edit my post if the Orks were supposed to be at the school, not all over Peach Creek.)

Edd took off alongside Ed as soon as his short friend began to take lead. While on their way to their destination, they saw a numbers of tall, ferocious green monstrosities roaming around carrying equally crude weapons. As it would be suicide to take them head-on, they quietly made their way around them. It was quite successful.

When they arrived, however, Edd was in a state of mild shock. With one hand covering his mouth, he could barely believe in the sight in front of him. It was the building of Peach Creek Jr. High, covered from top to bottom in large prickled vines. It didn't help when he realizes that everyone else is trapped inside with no way out. Who knows what could happen next in there.

Pr0t0 Zer0

Back to top Go down

Post by Tech097 on Sat May 16, 2015 10:40 pm

Ed gasped. "...the next of the red menace..." He then glanced over to the side of the building noticing the Kankers and David. Ed gasped again with his mouth covered by his hands, and then repeatedly started slapping Eddy's back trying not to make a sound.

((And yes Proto they're sprawled all around Peach Creek.))

---

"I CAN ASSURE YOU," The Gourd replied, "My intention was not to hurt you Vincent, nor you and your family Mouz! If it wasn't for SOME IDIOTS' poor planning all of this could've been avoided!" He sighs. "Well, the best I can do now is just well, guide you guys out while I take care of these monsters. The real ones..." As he said that he glared at the Peach Creekers. "Now in order to do that though I'm going to have to require your complete cooperation...AND IF ANY OF YOU TRY ANYTHING FUNNY AND INADVERTENTLY HURT THESE INNOCENT BYSTANDERS YOU WILL PAY!!! " that last statement was full of pure rage, and the look in Jonny's eyes was truly something fierce. As if he was truly going to do something terrible if anything went unaccording to plan.

Sarah gulped at his expression. "Geez Louise..."

Jonny... Nazz thought to herself, feeling sympathetic yet terrified at his rage.

---

The beasts did not seem to bother with Vincent. Ocassionaly they gave him a passing glance but were unsure of how to react. As if, they were not given orders regarding imprisoning people who weren't involved with Jonny's revenge plans.
Tech097

Back to top Go down

Post by Brimstone Behemoth on Sat May 16, 2015 11:40 pm

"Complete cooperation for what Jonny?" Vincent asked again, filled with more questions than legendary philosophers like Socrates. "Do you want us to hold Jimmy, Sarah and Nazz down while you decapitate them or something like a fucking terrorist? Seriously man, this is pretty fucking extreme. When I get pissed at someone you don't see me genetically engineer monsters into existence while holding a bunch of innocents hostage!"

"Well to be fair you guys weren't even supposed to be here," Cody told Vincent and the others still locked up in their prickly prison.

"Cody I swear to God, you need to be more like Mark and shut the fuck up!" Vincent yelled, having scrapped politeness once logic and reason went out the door the moment all these Kudzorks popped in.

"Oh come on, who wouldn't want to go to Seizureland?" Cody proclaimed, only making things worse. "Seriously, if all you shit rags just remembered those tickets left in your pails and boxes and skedaddled on over to Watermelon Bay for a merry day at the amusement park, we wouldn't even be having this problem right now!"

"Wait, did you just say pails and boxes?" Vincent asked, his voice toning down as he was genuinely confused. "Are you telling me you left a bunch of tickets for Seizureland lying around where we have pails and boxes in our houses?"

Cody sweated with embarrassment as Mark slowly nodded to confirm this laughable mistake.

Vincent at this point fell on the floor and started to chuckle. "Oh my God," Vincent said as he couldn't stop laughing. The fact that Cody and Mark screwed up this badly was hilarious enough to lighten the tense atmosphere. Even some of the Kudzorks couldn't help but snort with amusement at this fuck up. Finally Vincent regained his composure and got back up, wiping the tears of joy off his eyes. "Jonny man, if you throw Dumbass and Dumb Fuck in this thorny cage with us, I can promise they'll get the ass whooping they deserve."

"No please don't Jonny!" Cody begged while Mark went on his knees.

"You two are fucking pathetic."
Brimstone Behemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr0t0 Zer0 on Sun May 17, 2015 12:09 pm

Rin couldn't help but to burst into amused laughter as Vincent pointed out Cody and Mark's epic feat of failure. He is of course, well aware of how intense the situation is with Sarah, Jimmy and Nazz's lives at stake, but it was just so damn hilarious he quickly laughed along with Vincent and some of the green monsters. Even the one restraining him couldn't believe how those two only had one job, and yet they screwed it up badly.
Pr0t0 Zer0

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokua on Wed May 20, 2015 4:23 am

Julie sobbed, falling flat on her behind as her hands hid her eyes. She didn't care what they were doing. She only wanted to wake up as soon as possible.

"Kyle.. please.."
Gokua

Back to top Go down

Post by Muji on Fri May 22, 2015 4:21 am

"Wow... that's disturbingly mazahiya." Mouz said, snickering then succumbing to laughing out loud.
Muji

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikender on Wed May 27, 2015 8:08 pm

"Ow, quit it, Ed!" Eddy griped as he whacked Ed's hand away. "I'm gonna feel that in the mornin'..." he added before finally looking over at where Ed was pointing. "What the- David and the Kankers? They might be holdin' him hostage or somethin'!" he seethed before leading Ed and Edd over to May and David, who were circling the building. Eddy jumped out and pointed the backpack at May. "Stop right there, Kanker, and let David go!" he cried heroically as he shucked the backpack.

"Oh no, he has a backpack!" May yelped as she shielded herself with David.

"Backpack...?" Eddy asked as he looked down at his hands. "Oh... well this backpack ain't all I got! Now let him go you harpy!" he demanded as he aimed the backpack at her.

"What's going on over here?!" Lee yelled as she and Marie appeared from around the front of the school.

"Eddy's got a backpack!" May exclaimed as she ducked down behind David further.

"What's your problem, shortstop?!" Lee asked loudly as she and Marie joined May and David at their side, neither of them very scared by the backpack.

"Let David go and get rid of these stupid vines and monsters!" Eddy demanded as he pointed the backpack at Lee threateningly.

"Yeah right, it was probably Double D who created all this junk!" Marie chimed in as she stood in front of Eddy. "Tell him to call off the monsters and plants!" she ordered as she pointed at the sock-hatted Ed-boy.

---

"J-Julie..." Kyle muttered as he got down next to her and held her. He wanted to comfort her, but it was hard to do that when he was just as scared. "Don't worry, if this is a dream I'll be right here until you wake up..." he said as he tried to quell her fears, but the chuckling monsters and screw ups of Mark and Cody weren't doing much to extinguish them at all.
Spikender

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr0t0 Zer0 on Thu May 28, 2015 3:24 pm

"Would everyone please calm down for a minute!?" Double D shouted as he moved over between David, the Kankers and his friends, preventing Eddy from striking the other party with his backpack. He is well aware that they are all overreacting, and nothing good will come out of it if he let them continue this pointless conflict. The smart Ed then turned to Marie in order to clarify the situation to her.

"Marie, contrary to popular belief, I'm not responsible for creating the monsters and the vines." he truthfully explained to her. "There must be someone else with my level of expertise who is involved in this."

Pr0t0 Zer0

Back to top Go down

Post by Tech097 on Sat May 30, 2015 12:18 am

"May," David stated calmly and wearily, "Could you please let me-"

At that moment, David noticed that a Kudzork had taken strong interested in them...or...more specifically...the Eds...as if they were attracted to the noise, and were remembering something very important about them...said Kudzork then started to march slowly but menacingly towards their direction.

"...go?" he finished as he noticed that a few others had lifted up their head and followed the first Kudzork. "...on second thought..."

---

"SILENCE!" The Gourd yelled as a bolt of lightning struck behind him, silencing the room.

"Dude..." Nazz whispered.

"...mommy." Sarah uttered infear.

"...How did that-"

A Kudzork growled in reply.

"Oh right, faulty wiring, dangit Antonucci...As I was saying...You did seem to do your job well enough, so I'm not going to punish you...with torture. Instead I will indeed let Vincent have a whack at you, one each, AND IN EXCHANGE FOR MY MERCY...you will be forced to do double your load of your most HATED manual labor chores," he says before he pulls out a bunch of papers with handwriting on them, and puts on reading glasses as he scans them with his eyes, "According to the surveys I asked you to fill out...even the poopy ones."
Tech097

Back to top Go down

Post by Brimstone Behemoth on Sun May 31, 2015 1:17 am

"Oh man, Jonny just gave us an assload of chores," Cody told Mark as he took in a deep breath, sighing.

"So Jonny, when do I get that free whack on your fuck-boys?" Vincent asked in a demanding tone. He was starting to grow tired of these shenanigans, and desperately wanted out of the thorny prison he and the others were still held hostage in.

"Please don't mess us up too much Vincent," Cody told Vincent as Mark hastily nodded in agreement, bobbing his head up and down repeatedly.

"Cody, I am going to hurt you and Mark so badly that being tossed into the Lake of Fire for all eternity would seem heavenly in comparison."

"Shit!" Cody screeched as some of the Kudzorks began to chuckle at him and Mark's pathetic behavior.
Brimstone Behemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr0t0 Zer0 on Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:11 am

Double D nervously turned around, and gulped when he saw that some of the green monsters were marching in their direction. They must have been attracted by the commotion, and it didn't help to better the situation either when Double D himself realized he had unintentionally endangers the whole group by shouting loudly for both of them to stop fighting.

"I believe it would best if we retreat this instant."
Pr0t0 Zer0

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikender on Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:02 am

"Yeah right, Double D, you think you can get off the subject with that lame excuse?" Marie shot back as she got in his face.

"You're an idiot, Marie," Lee stated before grabbing her blue-haired sister and yanking her head to face the incoming beasts.

"Oh," was all Marie could say before she and her sisters started to back away.

"What the heck are those things?!" May cried out as she grabbed onto David for dear life.

"I dunno, but it's looking like we better find a way into the school right now!" Eddy said before unzipping his backpack. "You guys all run behind the school and find a way in, I'll hold them off!"

"Hold them off?" Lee cried out. "Are you crazy, Eddy? I don't wanna see you get torn apart!" she admitted, worry evident in her voice. "Well, not by anyone but me!"

"Enough of the sappy shit, Lee, just take your sisters and my friends and go!" he demanded, tiring of them. "Besides, it ain't gonna be a fair fight..." he began before whipping the sawed off shotgun out of his backpack. "For them!"

"Holy toledo!" Marie cried as Lee began corralling the group toward the back of the school.

"Come on you chumps!" Lee yelled as she led them away, Eddy staring down the Kudzorks with determination in his eyes.

"Alright you ugly green whatever the hell you ares, come and get your daily lead injection!" he taunted as he shucked the shotgun.
Spikender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tech097 on Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:47 pm

"MAY," David wheezed, "I CAN'T BREA-"

WHACK!

As Lee continued to shuck the shotgun, a Kudzork reached for her with it's massive hand.  However, the source of the sound came when the shotgun came in contact with it's hand.

The Kudzork freezed up in confusion, and many other Kudzorks tilted their heads up in confusion...

---

"Well after we finish moving the other students out of harm's way we can-AGH!!!" The Gourd said before grabbing his head in pain.

The Kudzorks in the room started to grown as they clenched their fists and glared at the other kids in the room.  Thoughts of being attacked echoed through their heads, and a specific emotion along with it: revenge...

The largest Kudzork in the room let out a mighty roar, with the others following suit.

"W-what happened?!" Jonny asked concernedly, "What's going on???"

Sarah was shaking in fear, finally feeling small for once in her life.

"THAT'S IT, I'M GETTIN' OUTTA HERE!" she exclaimed as she tried to break past the bars. Nazz joined her and tried breaking out.

"DUDES WE GOTTA BUST OUT QUICK!" she exclaimed.
Tech097

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr0t0 Zer0 on Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:51 pm

(You made a mistake there, Tech. It's Eddy who is shucking the shotgun and attempting to hold the Kudzorks off with it, while Lee is leading the others to find a way into the school via the back.)

When he saw Eddy brandishing his shotgun, Edd was reminded of the incident the day before when Eddy accidentally ingested a narcotic substance while tricks-or-treating, which was mistaken as a harmless piece of candy. It caused him to go on an acid trip, and it was fortunate that they were able to prevent Eddy from doing any serious damage.

Although he'd warn his friend to not attempt to be a hero, he trusts him enough to know what he's doing and decided to head off with the Kankers, Ed and David.

-----

Jimmy quickly joined Sarah and Nazz in their attempt to escape whilst the Gourd and the monsters were distracted.

-----

"Ouch, watch it, you baka!" Rin complained when the Kudzork restraining him tightened its grip on him. And at the same time, it makes Rin wonder if the Kudzorks and Jonny have some kind of psychic connection.

Pr0t0 Zer0

Back to top Go down

Post by Brimstone Behemoth on Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:44 pm

"I fucking knew it," Vincent stated as he started to rev up his Chainsword at the sight of the Kudzorks getting more belligerent. "Stand back!" Vincent commanded at the other kids as he pushed them back and sliced the thorny vines that made up their prickly prison.

"Jonny, Vincent's letting the prisoners escape!" Cody blurted the obvious.

"Yeah, because now we could all be killed by the green menace Jonny created!" Vincent shouted at Cody to justify himself. "If you and Mark even have any neurons in your head, you two would do the same!"

"Actually, me and Mark have our own goons!" Cody yelled as a squad of tall, skeletal warriors came behind him. These undead monsters were made up of the remains of corpses, now held together by a genetically engineered fungus that covered them in a gray armor that was as hard as metal. Any weapons, ranging from swords, staffs to rifles were attached to their bodies. These ominous creatures did not have a life force radiating around them like most living creatures. If it wasn't for the fact that they moved, they would seem like stiff embalmed soulless bodies. Yet the green aura that glowed through their eye-sockets was only that of a moving death, an abominable nuclear energy. These creatures would be called Necgrul.

Mark too was now surrounded by a swarm of creatures that served him. These bioforms had a wide variety of different appearances, although they all carried the same Xenomorph-like head. There was an incredible amount of diversity in these monsters, ranging from having the ability to fly, long daggers or bio-guns attached to their bodies and more. In this case the hive mind had the colors of snow white for their plant-like skin and Palatinate for their durable keratin bio-armor like that of an exoskeleton, even though they also had endoskeletons. The many Gaunts that horded around Mark seemed so alien in appearance and all operated in a collective hive mind. These genetically engineered creatures were Viranids.

"Holy shit Jonny, you really went for the overkill when making a bunch of monsters!" Vincent exclaimed as he was stunned at the amount of monsters that cluttered up the auditorium. Kudzorks, Necgruls and Viranids, all working together under the control of three psychopathic children hellbent on petty revenge. He continued slashing furiously at the spiky vine prison that trapped his peers so they could be released. Nazz, Sarah, Jimmy, Mouz, Sophia, Kyle, Julie, George, Rin, Raul and Susanna now had openings to escape this pandemonium in the school thanks to Vincent opening up some getaway entrances or simply freeing them from their grasp. "Everyone go, I'll stay behind!" Vincent ordered as he pulled out his Bolter, aiming it in his right hand and his Chainsword in his left. Although he had no jump pack thanks to it being destroyed last night, Vincent would stay behind in the school to deal with the many abominations Jonny engineered. Through his strength and silver tongue Vincent was sure he would survive this moment, despite the many odds stacked against him.

-----

Meanwhile in the Peach Creek Jailhouse, Kevin just started to wake up in his cell that he shared with Rolf. After Officer Garland arrested him and Rolf for their many pranks on Halloween, the two were brought into booking and intake and dealt with all of the various rituals of it. Getting mug shots, fingerprinted, doused with a fire hose, full body cavity searches, having to now wear bright orange jail jumpsuit uniforms and etc. Kevin did get a chance to call his lawyer step-mom about the incident however, and lucky for him she took both him and Rolf's side, so he was sure that him and his best friend wouldn't have any further legal troubles within a few days. Still, it was obvious that the jail guards tried to make Kevin and Rolf's booking and intake process as brutal as they could, despite the fact they were only young teenagers.

As Kevin got up he looked at the clock and was surprised to find that it was eight in the morning. He knew that seemed like sleeping-in considering the environment him and Rolf were in. As Kevin jumped down from the top bunk of the bunk bed him and Rolf shared, he gazed out from the bars of his cell in the juvenile division of the jailhouse and saw the other inmates sleeping. Adding onto this was jail guards passed out on the floor as well. "Woah, something's not right here," Kevin told himself. No strict authoritarian setting would allow its guards, let alone prisoners to sleep like this en mass during the day time. Turning around he saw that Rolf was still asleep, irking Kevin since his best friend usually got up at four in the morning. "Yo Rolf, get up man!" Kevin shouted as he shook Rolf with concern.

"Bridget, tell your estranged rooster brother to not peck at Rolf in his sleep again!" Rolf yelled, which knocked Kevin to the floor. Rolf looked around and remembered that he was still in jail thanks to him and Kevin's Halloween shenanigans. He looked at Kevin who was getting up from the cold grimy concrete floor and told him, "Ah comrade Kevin, how embarrassing it is for Rolf to have been woken up by you, yes! Normally it is the loud call of the rooster that alerts Rolf when it is time to tend to the fields!"

"Dude, everyone is sleeping in!" Kevin shouted as he pointed Rolf to look outside the metal bars of their cell. The amount of jail guards and other various prisoners still fast asleep baffled Rolf just as much as it did Kevin.

"Fellow inmates do your time and guards of the jail, do your job!" Rolf commanded, yet his order fell on deaf ears as none of the inmates or jail guards woke up. Rolf then grabbed a mug from the ground and started rattling it against the bars, making loud noise but not waking anyone up. "It is as if all the prisoners and guards have been placed under a witch's curse or a strong dose of Nana's medication."

"Rolf, we gotta get out of here!" Kevin yelled as he tried pulling at the bars of his cells, but to no avail. "Lend me a hand here dude!"

Rolf understood Kevin's idiom for once and joined in trying to pry through the jail bars with sheer strength. Kevin and Rolf's combined efforts were useless, as if the jail bars were made out of a material that prevented cartoon physics from being applied to them. "It is a helpless hope, we are trapped here," Rolf muttered as he admitted defeat, sitting down.

Kevin too gave up trying to rip the jail bars apart with his might as he began looking around the cell. The unconscious jail guards were too far away for them to grab keys from and there was nothing in their cell that would let them lock-pick their way out. "Crap, we really are stuck here," Kevin admitted as he and Rolf then heard an echoing "WAAAAGH!!!!" from down the jail halls, alerting their attention. Kevin and Rolf looked out from their cells and saw a group of three Kudzork armed with axes rampaging through the jailhouse, making their way towards the two boys. "What the hell are those things!" Kevin yelled as his eyes widened, being taken aback.

"Foul green demon-beasts from the times of a flat world," Rolf commented as he too stepped back from the bars of their cell, preparing himself for the Kudzork's assualt.

The Kudzorks approached the jail bars and began snorting and roaring about as they started to hack away at it with their axes. With their brutish power combined with having actual weapons, the Kudzorks managed to bust down the jail bars as they began creeping towards Kevin and Rolf, grinning. "Back off you green dorks!" Kevin yelled as he snapped and charged at one of the Kudzorks, tackling the mean green monster to the ground.

"Rolf shall give you putrid tusked creatures the highest honor of decapitation!" Rolf shouted as he grabbed both sides of the face of the axe a Kudzork swung at him. With a firm grasp on the crude Kudzork weapon, Rolf yanked it out of the Kudzork's hands and kicked the green barbarian back into the other Kudzork. Now armed and dangerous, Rolf jumped in the air with his axe crashing down as he lobbed the blade right into a Kudzork's skull, killing the genetically engineered monster.

Kevin had disarmed the Kudzork he had on the ground and began pummeling it like a savage chimpanzee. Although the Kudzork did swing back, Kevin jabbed his thumbs into the eyes of the Kudzork as he began brutally bashing the creature's head onto the stone cold ground. After several fast, powerful blows like that of a jackhammer, Kevin caused the Kudzork to bleed out green blood as he managed to slay the green warrior. "Fucking A, get bent," Kevin said as he panted hard after getting done beating the Kudzork to death.

The last Kudzork of the group started to furiously swing its axe at Kevin and Rolf like a blood-crazed berserker. Kevin performed a low-sweeping kick on the Kudzork that knocked the green abomination to the floor. Rolf then kicked the Kudzork over on its back and with a powerful swing, chopped off the Kudzork's head like an executioner. With all three Kudzorks dead on the floor of their cell, Kevin and Rolf were relieved but worry soon overtook the two once their adrenaline wore off. "Rolf wonders if there are more of these mushroom monsters," Rolf commented as he felt the spongy texture of the Kudzork's skin that was not unlike a fungus.

"I wouldn't doubt it dude," Kevin said as he stepped over the dead corpses of the three Kudzorks to escape his now crudely opened cell. "Let's go find our clothes and grab some gear while we're at it."

"A wise idea," Rolf complimented as he too exited his jail cell as him and Kevin made there way through the jail. Kevin nabbed a pair of keys from a guard as the two made it over to intake to grab their clothes and other possessions. Then they would make their way into the jail armory to grab some weapons and riot gear to protect themselves from anymore Kudzorks. This was war. This was the apocalypse.
Brimstone Behemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top