New Silent Hill game is a collaboration between Hideo Kojima and Guillermo del Toro

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Silent Hill game is a collaboration between Hideo Kojima and Guillermo del Toro

Post by King of Sushi on Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:25 am

To say that I am already excited for this is an understatement (mostly because of Kojima's involvement).

I'd supply a link to the announcement, but I literally just registered, so I can't.
King of Sushi

Back to top Go down

Re: New Silent Hill game is a collaboration between Hideo Kojima and Guillermo del Toro

Post by Pr0t0 Zer0 on Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:55 am

I saw some gifs of it on Tumblr, apparently the guy who plays Daryl Dixon from TWD is on.
Pr0t0 Zer0

Back to top Go down

Re: New Silent Hill game is a collaboration between Hideo Kojima and Guillermo del Toro

Post by Phoenix Brave Hideki on Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:40 pm

I will wait till there is more news about. The series was always a hit or miss when it came to post SH3.
Phoenix Brave Hideki

Back to top Go down

Post by 腐川冬子/fukawa touko on Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:04 pm

I am excited just because Kojima-san is godly. I can't wait to try it out and I hope the venture goes well for him.

Oh, and if you're wondering why Kojima'd be working with Guillermo Del Toro, it's because they're bros with each other.
腐川冬子/fukawa touko
Admin

http://zebunker.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleach Behemoth on Thu May 21, 2015 3:14 pm

Well no need to be excited about Silent Hills anymore since Konami canceled the entire series while also firing Kojima so they can focus more on their gambling industry.

My faith in the gaming industry dies a little each day.
Bleach Behemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr0t0 Zer0 on Fri May 22, 2015 3:01 am

Like Angry Joe always said, "YOU DONE F***** IT UP".

If anyone wants to make a spiritual successor to this franchise, you're welcome.
Pr0t0 Zer0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top