It's Time For Another Member Announcement Post!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's Time For Another Member Announcement Post!

Post by ZommyO on Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:28 am

So, yeah. It's been a few months since my last visit and blah doo blah doo blah dooblahdooblahdooblah.

So to catch up on my personal life: Turned 18 year old. Thespians is going good. Senior year in high school. (BEST DETAILED DESCRIPTION EVAR).

But in all seriousness, I am going to say goodbye to this site as well as The3Eds. I have been apart of T3E for six years now and having to come back for a little while and leaving for a few months is telling me to just move on. Don't get me wrong, it's been fun with everyone who has been apart of the site since I joined back in 2009, but I think the appropriate words to say is that I may have just outgrown it (that and due to the fact that the site has not been so much active like it has in the past since EEnE has ended). There just has not been a lot to talk about. Now granted, I may visit back every once in a while in case if I want to take a trip down nostalgic lane, and despite that I am saying goodbye to the site, I am far from wanting to say goodbye to everyone on here. I am on faceBook so if you want to add me as a friend on it, just send me a request and a message saying that you are "so and so" from T3E / ZeBunker and I will add you. Maybe in the future we can all come together and have a big video chat just like we used to in the later days of T3E just for the fun of it!

ZommyO, OUT. <3
ZommyO

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Time For Another Member Announcement Post!

Post by SkullDevil on Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:22 pm

If that's what you want Zommy, then it's fine.

I'll keep in touch with you on Facebook.
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top