Your Fate Is In The Cards (sign ups welcome, spots open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your Fate Is In The Cards (sign ups welcome, spots open)

Post by Saffaur on Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:55 pm

Since Monty Oum has passed away, I decided I'm going to try and redo this little project. Since it's on Zebunker I have a bit more freedom in what I write, so that'll probably help. Without further ado... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFPersona

Welcome to the Velvet Room. This place exists between dream and reality, mind and matter. Now, why don't you introduce yourself.

Name:
Nicknames:
Appearance:
Clothing choices (besides the school uniform... you can have additions to the school uniform, such as wearing a sweater over it):
Personality:
Background:
Strengths:
Flaws:
Weapons:
Reward for beating Social Link (for example, if you complete Mitsuru's social link, you get her motorcycle keys):
Social Link (what does our MC do to help you? overcome a fear? accept your step sister? try and be detailed, it'll help a lot):

A young man smiles at you calmly, nodding. "I see. Yes, I imagined that's what you looked like. Now for the important part." He hands a pack of cards to a man with a long nose.

"Let's see what lies inside of you, shall we?"

Arcana:
Initial Persona:
Ultimate Persona:
Skills (try and be as specific as possible. For example, "leans Agi-, Mudo-, and debuff spells):

"Thank you for making a contract." Igor waves his hand. "We'll be seeing you again soon."

-

Available arcana:

Fool -
Magician -
High Priestess -
Empress -
Emperor -
Hierophant -

Lovers -
Chariot -
Strength -
Hermit -
Wheel of Fortune -
Justice -
Hanged Man -
Death -
Temperance -
Devil -
Tower -
Star -
Moon -
Sun -

Unusable Personas:
Orpheus
Orpheus Telos
Messiah
Vulcanus
Vulcanus Prime
Apollo
Izanagi
Magatsu-Izanagi
Izanagi-no-Ookami
Seimen Kongou
Amon Ra

Though they aren't banned, I discourage using Personas used by canon characters, such as Tomoe Gozen since Chie Satonaka uses them.

http://www.biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/major-arcana/ is a good link to help you get into an arcana

If you need help with spells, here's something to remember: most Personas follow a groove. For example:

http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Psyche

Psyche learns Strike- Bufu- and Garu- moves, along with a few status effects. If you have a Persona you're stuck on, think about their backstory and try and base it off of that. If you really need help, PM me or contact me on Skype.

Social Links may seem confusing, but think about it. Everyone has a problem. Do they feel useless? Perhaps I can help them find their calling. Sometimes it's multiple things, and that's okay too. Think of it as therapy. What do they need help with?

Not all of you will be in the "party" per say but you will make appearances as Social Links.

Social Links will be their own chapters. To give homage, they will be written in first person. Stats, at the end of every chapter, will be posted. There may be romance options if you want, idk.

I will allow you guys to choose some of the options.  For example, if there's two characters who you can spend time with, I'll put the both of them up, and let you guys choose which one.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

I need spots filled plz.

EDIT: Since I forgot, this fanfic takes place IN ENGLAND

Last edited by Saffaur on Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:42 pm; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Fate Is In The Cards (sign ups welcome, spots open)

Post by Gokua on Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:28 pm

Username: Gokua
Nickname: Josh
Appearance: Has wavy black hair that almost hits the mid-point in his back, and has bright blue eyes. He's a bit chubby, but is average for his size. Being 6'0 feet, he also weighs 175 pounds.
Clothing choices: When outside of school, he wears a black t-shirt that has MEMENTO MORI printed in white letters on it, or he usually wears a black tanktop that says THE EDGE on it. He also wears blue jeans, along with black sneakers. During the winter, he wears a leather jacket.
Personality: He's kind to people who have earned his trust, or people he deems worthy. He often finds it pointless to fight something inevitable, unless he feels strongly about the subject at hand. He is very rude and aggressive to people who hurt him or his friends.
Background: Josh is an American transfer student, living in (WHATEVER TOWN THIS IS) for the last three years. He is a second-year in in the high school, and lives with his single mother. His mother has a drinking problem, which has influenced him to pick it up as well. While he isn't depressed, he just uses it as a stress reliever, as it is not as severe as his mother's addiction. He holds a hate for his father and his side of the family, because they side with him constantly, treating him and his mother like Satan-spawn.
Strengths: H will fight for what he believes in, and will protect what he loves in his life. He has a good eye for small details, no matter what the situation may be, however dire, he will try to find a light at the end of the tunnel.
Flaws: If something is set in stone, he will lose hope, and will be unable to fight back. He has never been snapped out of such a thing, and prefers to accept something as it comes. Finds it hard to trust most people.
Weapons: He wields a baseball bat. That's it.
Reward for beating Social Link: He will give the main character his guitar pick, if he bonds with them fully.
Social Link: Will help him overcome his anger towards his father, as well as his genuine distrust for people, as he will probably go through rough patches during their adventures.
Arcana: Emperor
Initial Persona: King Frost
Ultimate Persona: Black Frost
Skills (try and be as specific as possible. For example, "leans Agi-, Mudo-, and debuff spells):
King Frost skills: Bufu- spells, ice break, Rakukaja, dodge fire, ice boost, null fire, anima freeze.
Black Frost skills: Bufu-spells, agi-spells, Mudoon, ice boost, mind charge, masukunda, fire amp.
Gokua

Back to top Go down

Post by TheScorpion on Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:08 pm

Username: The Scorpion
Nicknames: Scorp
Appearance: Here.
Clothing choices: Usually wears a grey or dark green hoodie a fair share of times.
Personality: A deadpan snarker with anger issues.
Background: A typical middle class family.
Strengths: Quite intelligent, has some sparks of humor, and knows alot about pop culture thanks to going on the internet alot.
Flaws: Brilliant Yet Lazy, Has trouble socializing especially with girls, and has anger issues
Weapons: Brass Knuckle
Reward for beating Social Link: 2x Exp. multiplier thanks to better access online.
Social Link: Intelligence
TheScorpion

http://thechaostheater.net/forums/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Soup on Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:45 pm

Username: Logan Runesat
Nicknames: Logan, "Dork" (by any bullies), Lo
Appearance: Blond with brown eyes, wears glasses, and has a very portly figure. Looks younger than he appears.
Clothing choices: Outside of the school uniform, Logan wears a dark-blue hoodie along with a light-blue scarf around his neck, blue jeans, and comfortable brown boot-like shoes.
Personality: Oftentimes very quiet and meek, but can just as easily become agitated. Once he's agitated, it becomes difficult to calm him down. Loves cute things.
Background: Born from an American family who had moved to Japan prior to his birth, his foreign background has not won him very many friends. Those who would try to be his "friends" really just wanted to know if he did anything that they thought Americans would do. Is very much into video games (one of his two sisters used to play a Mega Drive a lot, both moved out), well into his high school days, which has made him an even bigger target for bullying for his dorky mannerisms. His father passed away not long ago.
Strengths: Knowledge about some technology, generally kindhearted and gentle.
Flaws: Oftentimes clumsy, worries a lot, and is a large target for bullies.
Weapons: Blunt Objects/Hammers, first weapon is a wooden mallet.
Reward for beating Social Link: Toy Figurine ("Logan's cherished posession, a figurine of one of his favorite Pokemon.")
Social Link: Getting over the death of his father, trying to stand up against the people who pick on him, trying to become stronger in the process.

Arcana: Hierophant
Initial Persona: Kala, the Deep Blue Timekeeper
Ultimate Persona: Chronos
Skills: Learns Bufu, Hama, Dormina, status buffs, and low-to-middling Dia skills.

Last edited by Space Soup on Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Space Soup

http://diaplank.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dusk on Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:06 am

Username: Mr. Dusk
Nicknames: Eli Elms
Appearance: Tall (about 6'4"), thin, pale skin, shaved head and eyebrows, light-blue eyes (almost grey).
Clothing choices: In college (and battle), he wears a white button up shirt under a black trench coat with black slacks and dress shoes. When working on cars, he wears a red mechanic jumpsuit with matching bandana.  On days off, he wears a grey hoodie and black baggy jeans with sandals.
Personality: Very introverted and prefers isolation than being around people.  Not that he doesn't like people, he just finds communication difficult and time-consuming.  He has a hobby of building project cars out of broken down vehicles.
Background: Born and raised in the UK, he found his passion after watching Top Gear as a child and spent the rest of his childhood learning how to take things apart and putting them back together.  Mostly things that were already broken.
Strengths: Has high ingenuity, very kind towards others, quite agile yet not very athletic, he could build anything if given enough time and the right materials.
Flaws: His appearance is very frightening, has poor communication skills, tends to have bad luck (Example: having a homemade toaster explode in his face).
Weapons: Long Spears
Reward for beating Social Link: The keys (and ownership) to the "Elmsmobile Type E-102"
Social Link: While hesitant at first (due to Eli's scary appearance and poor communication skills), with enough Courage and Understanding, the MC manages to strike up a friendship with Eli.  Through this friendship, the MC learns about Eli's passion for project cars and his latest creation: the "Elmsmobile Type E-102".  A bit after that, his car gets stolen and he teams up with the MC to find out who stole it.  They find that the car was actually stolen by a classmate of his, who confesses that they just wanted to drive his car at least once but ended up crashing it.  Eli suggests that next time they should just ask, and he's not exactly mad at his classmate, he's more relieved that his classmate is okay after crashing the car.  Eli and the MC follow his classmate to where the car crashed, and after checking the damage, Eli claims he could fix it up.  The final time the MC meets with Eli, he's finished with fixing the "Elmsmobile Type E-102".  Eli thanks the MC for their help, and that he's become friends with the classmate that stole his car.  Eli hands the MC the keys to the car, but not without telling them that they can't drive it without a license.

Arcana: The Hermit
Initial Persona: The Slender Man
Ultimate Persona: The Erlking
Skills: Evil smile (Fear in all foes (30% chance), Mudo, Vicious Strike, Alertness (passive ability, can't be taken by surprise), Block Dark, Mamudoon (replaces Mudo), Resist Physical, Ghastly Wail (kills foes who are fearful)
(Weak against Light)
Mr. Dusk

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffaur on Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:45 am

Gokua, Dusk, and Logan are all accepted. Scorp, can you please tell what Arcana you want to be represented, and what you mean by "intelligence?" Because I'm a bit confused on that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffaur on Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:52 am

I just want to remind you guys if you need help please send me a PM. I really want to write this fanfic and I just. Need. More. People. If I have to I'll download Steam for easier access.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikender on Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:09 am

How many characters are you needing to start this?
Spikender

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Soup on Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:37 am

Saffaur wrote:I just want to remind you guys if you need help please send me a PM. I really want to write this fanfic and I just. Need. More. People. If I have to I'll download Steam for easier access.

I was wondering why I haven't seen so much of you on Steam.

Anyway, my question still stands, unless you'd perfer to discuss this by PM -- Does this use any fragments of the original script at all?
Space Soup

http://diaplank.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffaur on Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:36 pm

Spikender wrote:How many characters are you needing to start this?
To start? To start I'd enjoy at least two more combat characters and at least one social link character (a character without a persona.) My ideal situation is to have one person for every arcana but i doubt that'll happen.

And Logan, I remember most of it. If you could shoot me a PM with a summary of it to help me remember, I'll probably still use it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikender on Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:18 am

If that's the case, I'll make a character or twenty for the story. Maybe. Might take a few days though.
Spikender

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffaur on Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:32 am

Honestly as long as you do it within a week's time span, I'll plan on you joining the story. I have Steam again, so if you need help and have me added, I'm there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr0t0 Zer0 on Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:33 am

Username: Steven L. Powers
Nicknames: Stevo, Stevie, Proto (online handle), Protato.
Appearance: A 5’5” teenager of Asian-English descent with a fit built. He has short black hair with the bangs swept to the right and blue highlights, wears not-so-thick eyeglasses with black/blue paint, reddish brown eyes.
Clothing choices: When in school uniform, he typically rolls up the sleeves of the jacket to the elbow. There are also two pins on the right side of the collar, one has a VTM Toreador’s emblem on it with black background and white symbol while the Nosferatu one is reversed, with white background and black symbol. Outside of school uniform, he wears a half-buttoned dark gray dress shirt and a white sweater underneath with light gray sleeves (with sleeves rolled up), dark slightly ragged denim jeans and black Converse sneakers with red laces. In summer, he wears only the dress shirt and during winter, he wears a black jacket with (fake) tan furred collar and a black and dark blue striped scarf. He usually wears a black fingerless glove and a black digital wristwatch on his right hand, save for swimming and bedtime.
Personality: A fairly easy-going person, he gets along well with mostly everyone, if they don’t push him around first. He is quite shy when it comes to creating and showing works of art, preferring to do so only when he’s alone, when nobody is paying attentions to him, or when his friends are around. Proto is well-versed in pop-culture refs.
Background: Born to a part-Vietnamese Cantonese mother and an English father, he’s been living in the town for his entire life. His dad works as a stunt actor, so he doesn’t get to see him much aside from talking to him occasionally on webcam or from visits. He also partakes in recreational sword-fighting every weekend along with some other people with a group of Norwegian instructors who had moved into the town when he was a kid, who also taught other things such as archery or fighting with a spear.
Strengths: Has a good memory, fairly athletic, bilingual (English and Cantonese), talented artist.
Flaws: He sometimes takes a lil’ bit too long to make a decision, not a very fast thinker.
Weapons: Sword and shield, starts with Training Sword and Buckler (“Not quite intended for a real fight, but better than nothing.”)
Reward for beating Social Link: Portrait of You ("You don't have to be an art critic to tell that this is skillfully sketched.")
Social Link: The Protagonist would initiate this Social Link by taking part in the recreational medieval combat every weekend with Proto, and in later rank, Proto would invites them to come make some (stencil) street arts with him. During these times, he will talks to the protagonist about how he worries for his father’s safety working in a dangerous job, or how his talent of drawing comes from a girl he admired during his childhood before she skipped town and moved to Canada. Eventually, Proto tells them of his dream of painting a masterpiece street art mural that are enjoyed by both the young and the old residents of the town, as he wished for his works to be distinguished from the amateur graffiti the others tend to do nowadays. The MC then proceeds to help them when his artworks are getting vandalized and his art supplies stolen, and when the culprit is caught and the masterpiece became reality, Proto's glad to have met and have them as a true friend.

Arcana: The Magician
Initial Persona: Ose
Ultimate Persona: Asmodeus
Skills: Learns Agi-, learns Phys-, status debuffs, learns Dia-, (Weak against Ice), Ice Wall.

Last edited by Pr0t0 Zer0 on Sun May 31, 2015 1:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Pr0t0 Zer0

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleach Behemoth on Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:46 pm

Yeah just letting you know I would like to make a character for this, but I really don't know a lot about Persona stuff at all. That and I'm not sure I want the character I make for this to be "me" essentially if that's fine.
Bleach Behemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffaur on Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:55 pm

Oh? Well like i said, i'm back on steam, so if you wanna discuss anything you need help with, i'm there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleach Behemoth on Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:56 am

Name: Brutus Marcus Warfield (original surname was Henry)
Nicknames: "Powerfuck", "Big and Black", "Brute", "Bruiser", "Black Hulk", "Beast", "Boisterous Buffoon", "Motherfucking Gorilla". More often than not Brutus is referred to by these nicknames (and more assorted ones unlisted) than his actual real name.
Appearance: A large and muscular young black man standing at a height of 6'3" ft and having a "bear mode" body type. The arms, legs and body of this guy are huge, and not just fat but muscle as well. His hair is typically buzzed, but on occasions when he does let it grow out he puts it in cornrows. Brutus is already working on his facial hair too, already in the early stages of developing a beard. Definitely looks older than he appears to be.
Clothing choices: Brutus wears the school uniform like all other students at the campus. Of course he has to keep the jacket of the uniform unbuttoned since even in its largest size it can't fit on him buttoned up. When he's not wearing the school uniform, Brutus is typically in his workout attire, which consists of a tight sweat-stained light gray wide square neck top, black shorts and blue tennis shoes. On a more casual appearance Brutus wears a black polo shirt with blue jeans and brown boots.
Personality: Brutus is a boisterous lad who seems like he would fit in more at Blue Mountain State than in a Persona setting. He's a strong guy and knows it, not even bothering to hide the fact that he's a fairly arrogant fellow. The fact that his enormous appearance is definitely menacing to many others only makes him laugh and he could really care less about that. Despite this he really doesn't go out of his way to bully others since he's usually too busy powerlifting for that. He'll make jest at someone sure, but Brutus isn't the type to actively pick fights with others without proper cause. Of course he does value discipline, tradition and hard work, seeing that it's helped shape his own personal strength throughout the years and isn't really a "artsy-fartsy" type of guy at all. What friends Brutus does have he is incredibly loyal to and will go above and beyond assisting them when they're in deep shit.
Unlike most big guys who tend to be silent, Brutus loves chatting it up and causing/being apart of crazy antics. He's not malicious when doing so, but in a more social setting Brutus easily comes off as a clown. For example, if Brutus were to see a kid getting picked on, he would fuck around with both the victim and the bully verbally while using his power to his advantage, diffusing the situation but in his own quirky way that would get a crowd relatively amused. Really Brutus likes getting along with everyone, although if he pisses someone off then "That's their problem, not mine" as he would put it. Brutus also hits on women a lot too and for obvious reasons usually gets denied, thanks to his strong approach (in a literal and figurative sense) that understandably terrifies most girls. He's also loves parties and drinking, which can make him obnoxious but most people don't do anything about it since he's so colossal.
Background: Born in Austin, Texas as the second of five kids, Brutus grew up poverty but never really let it get to him. When Brutus was only twelve years old his father died of diabetes, leaving his family even more screwed over than they originally were. As a result Brutus's mom couldn't manage the house anymore, started getting involved in shady business just to survive and then social services intervened, getting Brutus and his siblings removed from her custody. He has not seen his mother of his brothers and sisters since this incident.
However, a British powerlifter saw promise in young Brutus, since his growth spurt coincidentally started around this time period too, and he was already showing signs of getting huge. Brutus was adopted, had his surname changed to Warfield and moved over to England in the U.K. to live with his new family. These new living conditions were a heavy shock to Brutus, but his new father found the perfect way for him to vent his stress: Powerlifiting. For years now Brutus continues growing stronger with each passing day, and strives to become a World Champion Powerlifter. So far Brutus has been a big jolly guy, but he himself wonders if he'll "crack" one day.
Strengths: His own physical strength is ridiculous and he is the strongest kid in school. Also fairly good at using humor to diffuse situations and doesn't really take a whole lot of things personally. He can handle authority quite well, often somehow being able to get authority figures convinced to his side.
Flaws: Has dyslexia meaning that Brutus really struggles with reading and writing as well. Other academic areas such as math and science are also subjects that Brutus has difficulty focusing on. He's also far more lonely on the inside then he would ever admit to being, something that stems from the loss of his original family.
Weapons: Unarmed (Uses a combination of wrestling and boxing attacks with his bare hands)
Reward for beating Social Link: Access to his weight lifting set that allows the MC to boost their own strength whenever they please.
Social Link: Really to max out Brutus's social link involves just being there for him. This includes joining him in a few workout secessions and a couple of parties, even having dinner with his adoptive family at one point. Towards the later parts of the social link Brutus does break down and reveal his backstory, admitting that he honestly does suffer from being lonely, even when around other people. Eventually the MC finds a way to help Brutus overcome his loneliness and how to fill that void in. This secures Brutus as a true friend for MC throughout the rest of the story.
Arcana: Strength
Initial Persona: Jotun
Ultimate Persona: Odin
Skills: Starts with Phys damage, Bufu and basic support spells like Tarukaja & Rakukaja. Later when he gets Odin as his Ultimate Persona, Brutus gets access to Elec & Almighty spells. His passive skill is Counter & Resist Ice at first, later gaining Resist Elec & Light as well and then simply upgrading to Null Physical.
Bleach Behemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikender on Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:32 pm

Username: Zoey "Ha-eun" Lilac
Nicknames: Low Blow, Lala
Appearance: Stands 5'7" with long flowing black hair which always has a pink pink plastic barrette in it. She weighs about 130 lbs and is quite pale, being of Korean descent. Has strong eyes with expressive black eyebrows and has dark brown eyes with a slight green hue at the bottom. Paints her fingernails a bright pink. Always has a slight smirk on her face.
Clothing choices (school uniform): Typical female uniform with her signature barrette as well as a small pink purse she always has clung to her side.
Clothing Choices (casual): Wears short skirts and small, ill-fitting tank tops with often lewd phrases on them. Her favorite combo is a pink skirt with a white tank top that says "Low Blow" with a winky face next to it, which is where her main nickname comes from. Wears pink sandals and forgoes socks in favor of painting her toe nails pink as well. Always has her small pink purse at her side with all manner of items inside, from make up and keys to magazines and sometimes potentially lethal items.
Personality: Zoey has a loud presence and loves to dominate whatever room she's in, especially if in the presence of people that despise her. She has little in the way of shame and will do whatever she can to shock, impress, or appall whoever's watching. While she downplays her personality at school for the sake of getting through the day unharassed by school staff, she'll often make crude remarks to other students whenever the teachers aren't watching to get a reaction out of her peers, whether to see them scoff at her or watch one wriggle uncomfortably in their seat. Zoey doesn't claim many friends or associates but even with her abrasive personality, some are still drawn to her because of her commanding presence and interesting antics. While she sometimes even makes advances on her fellow students (sometimes even regardless of gender), if a student tries to reciprocate her advances she'll often belittle them in front of everyone for daring to think they were ever worthy of her. She lives up to her title as "Low Blow" because of this, often going for the quickest route of humiliation and offering an emotional low blow to other people as a means of enjoying herself.  Since Zoey spent most of her time in South Korea her accent spills through quite a bit, but she made sure to quickly pick up English in order to better communicate her "feelings" with her peers and was a swift learner, especially of the rougher bits of the language. She loves to mix in Korean with her insults, further baffling and embarrassing her victims.
Background: Born and raised in South Korea, most of her background in her home country is a complete mystery to her peers in England, but to them it's better left unsaid, though some students theorize because of her sometimes cruel personality her parents relocated to England simply to escape the scorn of their neighbors. When they relocated to England on her fifteenth, her parents decided to change names, going from the Ha-eun family to the Lilac family, which they thought was a more fitting name, though for Zoey it was anything but fitting. Her home life is fairly simple, both of her parents working at a flower store they opened which no doubt inspired their new name. Zoey spends most of her time at home on social media posting pictures of herself, most of them consisting of her having a sassy look on her face while flicking off of the camera. She spends the rest of her time exercising, listening to music from her home country mixed in with a bit of English Hip Hop, such as Dizzee Rascal, and talking to whatever friends she maintains at the time on the phone.
The truth about her background, however, is something she won't admit to anyone. While Zoey has made a new name for herself in England as a cruel girl who borders on sociopathic at times, back in South Korea she was a much kinder and gentler person. She was just as loud, but was never mean to others and enjoyed seeing other people smile, and her style of dress was far more tasteful. She had gotten a boyfriend when she was a thirteen and couldn't be more thrilled... until she turned fourteen and broke his heart by cheating on him with another boy, going on a date with this other boy and even giving him a kiss. Not knowing what to do and not wanting to lose face in front of her friends, Zoey tried to blame him for it all, saying that he had cheated on her, but it was too late and the truth had leaked out. Her former friends scorned her for it and shamed her for being a loose person with no morals, her boyfriend joining in on and encouraging the crusade against her out of anger that she would accuse him of being the cheater.
Zoey was heartbroken and ran to her parents with the problem after a month; they had already been considering moving out of country and to England to be near her mother's family, who had moved there a few years before. Zoey readily accepted the news that they would move away from the mental torture she had been enduring, and within two weeks they had already left on a plane out of the country. On her way there, Zoey refused to accept responsibility for her actions and she decided that she would start anew with a clean slate, channeling her time not toward building friends and making people smile but to doing the exact opposite of that if she could.
Strengths: Is extremely clever and quick on her feet. She is also physically fit and a fast runner. Bilingual, being able to speak both Korean and English.
Flaws: Extremely vain, prone to anger, has a cruel personality, and isn't the best at her school work, out of ignorance rather than stupidity.
Weapons: Quick wit, insults, and a huge knife she keeps in her purse.
Reward for beating Social Link: A happy picture of her from her life back in South Korea with "Sorry Smile" written on the back
Social Link: Zoey will finally open up to the MC about her past in South Korea and how angry she was, not at her peers or even her ex-boyfriend... but at herself and how she couldn't accept responsibility for what she had done. By finally making a real friend in England for the first time, she finally remembered what it was like to have someone to confide in and trust, and thus she realizes the error of her ways and finally accepts that she was wrong for what she did and should've simply moved on instead of terrorizing her peers and taking it out on everyone around her. She finally drops the act and while she knows everyone won't forgive her, she's happy to forgive herself and have a friend there for her at last.

Arcana: Devil
Initial Persona: Lilim
Ultimate Persona: Lilith
Skills: Learns Zio- skills, Enervation-inducing and boosting skills, as well as Ailment Boost. Blocks Dark and Reflects Elec but is weak to Light.

Last edited by Spikender on Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spikender

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikender on Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:44 pm

Also:

Bleach Behemoth wrote:Nicknames: "Powerfuck", "Big and Black", "Brute", "Bruiser", "Black Hulk", "Beast", "Boisterous Buffoon", "Motherfucking Gorilla". More often than not Brutus is referred to by these nicknames (and more assorted ones unlisted) than his actual real name.

HAAAAAAAAAA-
Spikender

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffaur on Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:43 pm

The three of you (Proto, Behemoth, Spike) are in.

From now forward I will be accepting multiple characters. However, they are to be non combatants. As in, Social Links. So you will not be needing a Persona, but you will still need to list Arcana.

There is an exception to this. We need a scanner. Such as Fuuka Yamagishi or Rise Kujikawa. Someone who doesn't fight, but scans enemies for weaknesses.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Villain of Scams on Sun May 10, 2015 4:51 am

Name: Shawnta Fox
Nicknames: "Shaunny"
Appearance: 5'8" tall young, fit black woman with dark eyes, and black hair in a ponytail.
Clothing choices: She wears a gray hoodie over her uniform and neon pink converse.
Personality: She is an extremely sassy lady who does not take crap from anybody. She has a tendency to butcher the English language, particularly when she's angry. However she is fairly intelligent and knowledgeable about many subjects.
Background: Has lived with her father all her life, her mother left her at a young age. She never has really socialized with her father as a result of his constant work to keep them in stable income, so she has spent most of her life outside - mostly alone.
Strengths: She is tough and isn't afraid of anything.
Flaws: She does not know how to socialize and make friends. Also has low self-esteem that she keeps tries to herself.
Reward for beating Social Link: Handmade necklace her mother made for her before she left.
Social Link: Will help her learn how to socialize, get over her mother's leaving and bond with her father.
Arcana: Moon
The Villain of Scams

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr0t0 Zer0 on Sun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm

Username: Alejandro Guerra
Nicknames: Al
Appearance: A Hispanic teenager standing at the height of 5’7, short and black curly hair, brown eyes, thin built.
Clothing Choices: He usually wears his uniform the way it is when going to school. Outside of school, he wears a white dress shirt with short sleeves, a black bandana scarf with gray floral design, tan cargo shorts and black sneakers with white stripes.
Background: Alejandro is born to an ordinary Spanish couple who emigrated from Spain to England when he was five. He grew up playing the violin, video games and watching crime dramas. His father, Pedro, was tragically killed in the line of duty while attempting to recapture some criminals who have escaped from prison.
Personality: He’s a quiet person who keeps to himself most of the time and yet exhibits a strong sense of justice; he desires to help other people and not to be laughed at for doing good things or seen as a SJW.
Strengths: Alejandro is skilled with the violin, has willingness to stand up for others, very supportive.
Flaws: He is quite hesitant when it comes to standing up against injustice, as he’s afraid of putting himself in harm’s way. He’s also quite soft-hearted.
Reward for beating Social Link: A recording of Alejandro doing a cover on one of his favorite’s video game songs, Gehrman the First Hunter.
Social Link:  The MC will helps him gains some courage, helping him overcome his and his mother’s guilt regarding their father’s death.
Arcana: The Justice
Initial Persona: Virtue
Ultimate Persona: King Minos

(Here's my entry for a scanner character! I've also edited my previous character with a more realistic sounding name.)
Pr0t0 Zer0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top