Firearms Central (No Humans Allowed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Firearms Central (No Humans Allowed)

Post by Spikender on Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:43 pm

Not sure if this topic will get any posts, but I'll take a stab at it, though I usually prefer taking a stab at the faces of screaming humans.

Anyone else on the forum an avid gun owner? I personally own quite a few guns and am a frequent shooter, having gone out into the country to shoot as well as going to the local firing ranges to improve my aim and sight new weapons that I pick up. I'm even completed a concealed pistol permit course and plan on mailing in my certificate with an application to the circuit court over the weekend to get the process started up to get my permit.

I'll have to post a few pictures of my guns at some point for those interested in seeing what I have so far, but enough about me.

Who else on the forum is either a gun enthusiast or gun owner? If neither, what sort of guns would you like to own? Real or fictional is fine.
Spikender

Back to top Go down

Re: Firearms Central (No Humans Allowed)

Post by Brimstone Behemoth on Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:08 am

Maybe one day I'll take my gun safety class so I can go hunting with people, but at this point I have no guns. Always been more of a melee guy myself when it comes to combat lol.
Brimstone Behemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr0t0 Zer0 on Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:02 am

My class got chances to hold AK-47's during a class in the afternoon every Tuesday. It's hilarious to see how my classmates just blatantly violates the rules of gun safety by keeping finger on the trigger all the time as well as point it at other, something you shouldn't do unless you're ready to shoot. Luckily there are no bullets in the magazines.

Other than that, I got to shoot a Nerf gun, a revolver shaped one, during a Vietnamese New Year festival hosted at my school one day. I tried to hold it as properly as I could(aiming with the iron sight). I could only hit one empty can of soda though, which is a sign I still need more practice.
Pr0t0 Zer0

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikender on Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:40 pm

Bleach Behemoth wrote:Maybe one day I'll take my gun safety class so I can go hunting with people, but at this point I have no guns. Always been more of a melee guy myself when it comes to combat lol.

I myself prefer hand-to-hand as well when it comes to combat, as that's really the fair thing to do in most practical cases, but I approach guns from a different point of view than purely combat. I have a lot of fun just target shooting and hunting. Unless you're target shooting targets that can fight back or hunting dangerous animals, rarely is combat involved for me.

Pr0t0 Zer0 wrote:My class got chances to hold AK-47's during a class in the afternoon every Tuesday. It's hilarious to see how my classmates just blatantly violates the rules of gun safety by keeping finger on the trigger all the time as well as point it at other, something you shouldn't do unless you're ready to shoot. Luckily there are no bullets in the magazines.

Other than that, I got to shoot a Nerf gun, a revolver shaped one, during a Vietnamese New Year festival hosted at my school one day. I tried to hold it as properly as I could(aiming with the iron sight). I could only hit one empty can of soda though, which is a sign I still need more practice.

Nice to see that you abide by gun safety rules. Trust me when I say that you're not alone. Every time I introduce my friends to one of my new guns, it goes down about the same, with me having to give a short blurb about proper handling when they do something dangerous. It's lucky I don't keep my guns loaded.

Not bad with the Nerf gun. I have shit accuracy with those things, so hitting a soda can ain't too shaby.

I plan on posting pictures of the guns too. Maybe I should model them? I don't think my ass is very photogenic, but my guns sure are.
Spikender

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikender on Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:58 pm

Dunno if anyone will look at 'em, but I got two pics for y'alls viewin' pleasure.

First one is of my current gun cabinet. Take a Gander (Mountain):

The left rifle is a Czech VZ2008. It was produced during the time when Czechoslovakia was an Eastern Bloc nation. Russia wanted all of its satellite nations to mass produce Russian weapons, such as the AK 47, but the Czechs said "Screw you we have a history of arms manufacturing!" and decided to design their own rifle based off the AK 47 platform but not a direct copy. The rifle is a real beaut and I love the wooden front grip as well as the folding stock. The strap is kind of a hassle, but you get used to it. I'm contemplating trading it out for something a bit nicer and newer that isn't as stiff. It fires great and eats 7.62 like a hungry hippo, though that barrel gets wicked hot so gloves are a must when firin' that badboy.

The rifle on the left is of course an AK 47. This particular rifle is a Yugoslavian AK with composite and metal parts. Barrel heats up as bad as the VZ, but there is some additional heat displacement and since the front grip isn't made of wood the heat doesn't sting my hand as much. You know, unless I'm an idiot and decide to grab the barrel (Has happened at least once, not a good experience). Fires great and I just picked up a side mounting rail and a scope for it, will definitely upload a picture of it once I mount those monsters on and get my AK lookin' fly.

Down at the bottom we have my two babies, my pistols. On the left is the Kahr CW40, fires .40 caliber rounds though it doesn't play nice with hollow points so I've gotta pick up some FMJs for it. Not much else to say about it other than it's a great carry pistol and has a good amount of stopping power and accuracy. It's a cinch to break down as well.

On the right is the SIG Sauer P250, a 9MM beast that don't take no shit. Holds fifteen shots of fire and works like a beauty. On it is a laser sight that came with the pistol and it's zeroed in perfectly. Just ran it down to the range earlier today and put five shots right in the center of a target on top of each other. The rest of my shots weren't as nice, but they had good grouping so I ain't fuckin' complainin'. This pistol is my favorite so far out of the ones I've shot (1911, Glock 22/17/23, Ruger LC9, .44, .45, etc) so it's currently my go to pistol for all my daily needs, such as makin' Swiss cheese and shootin' spiders.

And lastly, here's a picture you bitches are only gonna see once, me out in the field with some buddies firing my AK 47:

Enjoy it while it lasts, meatbags.
Spikender

Back to top Go down

Post by ChikaraGuy on Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:10 pm

guns are fucked IMO
ChikaraGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikender on Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:18 pm

I don't know what "guns are fucked" means.
Spikender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top