A blast from the past

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A blast from the past

Post by The Power on Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:28 pm

Hey there. Wow, long time no see. Turns out that T3E is apparently dead and you all are here? I don't even know the full details but here I am, ready to probably be inactive in a few days due to exams and I'll unfortunately forget about y'all. But hey, I'm trying - I really am! Very Happy

Anyways, I can't even remember what most of you could have seen me as because I had so many names. Regardless, guess I'm now Cookie Crumbler. Or whatever I'll probably have changed my name to by the time some of you know me, haha. I'm 16 years old, probably one of the youngest here and was at T3E for many many years and even got banned once (what a naughty 8-year-old me) but never really wanted to leave and ended up staying until right after the Big Picture Show, watching the fandom slowly die and I guess I moved onto new things. Like Gravity Falls and Regular Show.

Add My Little Pony, Wrestling, Arrow and The Flash to that as well.

So that's my intro post, nice to be here and I hope you will will welcome me as if you still remember me. lol!
The Power

Back to top Go down

Re: A blast from the past

Post by SkullDevil on Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:09 pm

You get my thumbs up for Gravity Falls and Flash.

Honestly, I have vague memories of you. Whatever the case, welcome back and hope you enjoy Ze Bunker.
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikender on Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:07 am

Welcome meatbag.
Spikender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top