five nights at eddys

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: five nights at eddys

Post by SkullDevil on Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:41 am

Toy Bonnie: Actually, Toy Freddy's depressed. And Balloon Boy is screwing Toy Chica in god knows where.
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Usagi on Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:47 am

Bonnie: (Oh, well it's good that I'm not entirely lonely in being lonely.)

♥️ it's my party and i'll cry if i want to ♥️
Usagi

Back to top Go down

Post by SkullDevil on Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:57 am

Toy Bonnie: Still, can't help but feel a little worried about him.

"Freddy turns to Bonnie."

Freddy: Bonnie, go see if my son's okay. IF there's someone who would understand your plight, it's him.

"Bonnie heads into the hallway in search of Toy Freddy; meanwhile, Toy Freddy is walking through the party room."

Toy Freddy: If only I had actual purpose in these kinds of stories. Being the straight guy sucks, but I don't want to change myself either. Ugh, what am I gonna do?

Balloon Boy: Hey Teddy, tone down the volume will ya? Trying to penetrate a chicken here!

"Toy Freddy looks around to see Balloon Boy thrusting against Toy Chica, who's lying down in one of the tables."

Toy Chica: Oh yeah...I'm sorry I ever doubted you. Now thrust harder Fuckboy!

Balloon Boy: Aye aye, Tweety.

Toy Freddy: Uhm...sorry to interrupt you guys. I'm just gonna...go.

"Toy Freddy leaves the party room and cringes. He heads towards the entrance of the restaurant."

Toy Freddy: Alright Teddy old boy, you're gonna take a walk and make sure nobody sees you. The fact that its 4 am helps a lot.

"He sighs, then opens the door and disappears into the night."

Last edited by SkullDevil on Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Usagi on Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:02 am

(Bonnie notices Toy Freddy leaving the pizzeria.)

Bonnie: Wait, where is he going? We're not supposed to leave the restaurant! Gosh, I better follow him... Freddy's orders, after all.

(Bonnie quietly follows Toy Freddy, keeping a bit of distance between them.)

Usagi

Back to top Go down

Post by SkullDevil on Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:13 am

Foxy: Dang. I hope the lad is okay. Lord knows his role in this story isn't the best.

Freddy: He was always, like, very intuitive and mature for his age. Even as a kid. He's not afraid to get dirty every once in a while, but he's ultimately a good kid. Likes to help everyone and stuff. In someways, I admire him more than I actually let on.

Mangle: *questioning garbled radio noises* (How so?)

Freddy: Well, look at me. I'm an old perv who likes to hit on younger girl animatronics and fuck them senseless. Plus 80% the time something raunchy comes out of my mouth. The fact that Teddy didn't end up like me is astounding. I'm still surprised by the fact that I'm his dad, really.

"Foxy approaches Freddy and pats him on the shoulder."

Foxy: Freddy, you're the best bro matey I've met in this whole travel by the seven seas. You're a good animatronic inside, even if you don't know it yet.

"Freddy smiles and thanks Foxy."

Foxy: No problem lad. Now, shouldn't we be looking for your son?

"Freddy facepalms and groans."

Freddy: You're right. Let's get the hell out of here.

Mangle: *garbled radio noises* (Wait! What about the pony and Balloon Boy and Chica?)

Freddy: Well, for one, those two are too busy enough to care, and two, I don't think that pony likes us one bit.
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Usagi on Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:16 am

Bonnie: Just WHERE is that teddy bear going?

(Bonnie continues to follow Toy Freddy.)

--

(Mangle notices the open door.)

Mangle: (GARBLED RADIO NOISES) (Hey, I think he might've left! That's against the rules!)

Usagi

Back to top Go down

Post by SkullDevil on Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:30 am

Freddy: What?! Oh no. No no no no no no, no no! We have to find him now! And Bonnie. God knows what will happen if a human spots either of them.

Foxy: Calm down Freddy. I'm sure we'll find them in no time.

"Balloon Boy screams from the party room."

Balloon Boy: I swear to fucking Jebus that if all of you don't shut up and let me screw this pussy, I'm gonna go all Bruce Lee on all yo asses!

"Freddy groans, and snaps. He heads to the party room and grabs Balloon Boy by the neck. He punches him and kicks him in the groin."

Freddy: My son's missing, you insensitive prick! If you don't shut the hell up about how many times you got laid, I'm gonna ask Mangle to severe your little ding dong. Understood, shitface?!

Balloon Boy: Alright, okay, I get it! Don't give yourself a heart attack, jeez.

"Freddy then turns to Toy Chica, who's just shocked about what's happening."

Freddy: And you...I can't believe I wanted to fuck you. You're just a goddamn slut, and that's all you'll ever be. I'm done here.

"Freddy leaves the building along with Foxy, Mangle and Toy Bonnie to look for the others. Meanwhile, Chica comes out of the bathroom she has been in an undetermined and not stated fashion."

Chica: What the hell just happened? I just went to take a dump and then I hear yelling drama from the sink.
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Usagi on Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:38 am

Mangle: (GARBLED RADIO NOISES) (I really hope a human doesn't see us.... I'm really worried about them.)

Toy Bonnie: Aye feel the same way, sweetie...

(Mike Schmidt is on a walk, suddenly he notices something in the corner of his eye.)

Mike: I..... I-I didn't just see Freddy, did I? Hah, no, that's ridiculous! Freddy couldn't be out here! I'm just hallucinating again. Freddy outside, what a silly thought! Haha. Hahahaha. HAHAHAHAHA.

--

Toy Chica: I don't think animatronics have hearts. Or defecate.

Usagi

Back to top Go down

Post by SkullDevil on Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:12 am

Chica: Except now we can, 'cause writer logic. The people writing this story obviously made some changes otherwise you and Balloon Boy wouldn't have...certain human like reproductive systems.

Balloon Boy: And I love the writers for that.

Chica: So...what happened out here?

Balloon Boy: Well, apparently Toy Freddy got all emo about being a boy scout and that didn't work for him in this scenario, so he left or something. Then Freddy started panicking and I told him to shut the fuck up. He got all pissed and, ugh, kicked my ass and called my shitface. He told me about the situation, then looked at your sister and called her a total slut before leaving.

Chica: Wow...that's, a lot to take in.

Balloon Boy: Meh, I honestly couldn't care less, since I was busy plowing your sister and all.

"Suddenly, Chica's temper starts to rise as she grabs Balloon Boy and beats the ever living fuck out of him. After exactly 30 minutes, she stops, leaving an unconscious Balloon Boy on the floor. She then glares at her sister."

Chica: You. Me. Talk. Now!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Meanwhile, back in the city, Toy Freddy still wanders around the dimly lit streets, pondering about what he should do. Suddenly, he hears footsteps behind him and he turns around.

Nothing.

He continues to walk, dismissing the sound until he hears it again. He starts to walk at a faster pace when he notices the sound getting louder. He decides to run into an alleyway and wait for his stalker to pass by. Once he hears the pacing about to encounter him, he lunges at who was following him. It turns out to be none other than Bonnie.
"

Toy Freddy: Bonnie? What are you doing here? What if you were seen by somebody, you know what could happen?!

Bonnie: [I could say the same for you, you know.]

"Toy Freddy sighs."

Toy Freddy: You're right, I guess. Look, I just left the restaurant for a while to clear my head. I wasn't going to leave it forever. I'm just having trouble finding my place in the world.

Bonnie: [You're not alone pal. Ever since this deformity, I haven't been able to talk with everyone properly, and no one sans you, your dad and my bro can understand me. I know what it's like to be lonely, and if you don't mind, I'd like to help you not feel lonely, so I myself can feel less lonely. Alright man?]

"Toy Freddy smiles and ultimately agrees."

Bonnie: [Now there's that smile we all know and love. C'mon, let's go home. I'm sure your dad's really worried abou-

"Bonnie's speech is brought to an abrupt close as he's knocked out by an unknown figure, who knocks Toy Freddy off his feet."

???: After all these years, I've finally got you...

"Toy Freddy looks up to see the perpetrator, who turns out to be ex-security guard at Freddy Fazbear's, Mike Schmidt."

Toy Freddy: Who...who are you?

Mike Schmidt: Me? I'm just the guy you tormented for five endless nights.

"Mike then picks up a wooden plank off the ground and strikes Toy Freddy's head, leaving him to drift into unconsciousness. He then proceeds to laugh maniacally as he drags their bodies, the sound of his laughter echoing throughout the night."
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Usagi on Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:35 am

Toy Chica: W-what the hell??? Sis, what is your problem?! I bet you're just pissed that I can get a lay and you can't. Prude.

--

Mike takes out his cellphone and dials the number of Jeremy Fitzgerald, a good friend of his who was also tormented by the animatronics.

Jeremy: W-what the fuck, Mike? I'm trying to sleep. What's going on?

Mike: Jeremy, you won't believe this! I got two of the fazfuck robots here, shut off so they can't do anything. We can finally get our revenge!

Jeremy: ... how did you manage that?

Mike: I don't know, it was so weird. I was just out for a walk and I found two of them walking outside, and I managed to shut them off.

Jeremy: Who the fuck takes a walk at 4:30 AM?

Mike: Don't question me. Anyway, get your ass to my place! I'll need your help for this.

Jeremy: This is insane, I must be dreaming. (Jeremy drops his phone.)

Mike: Get down here!

Jeremy: Five more minutes.

--

Mangle: (Where are they? We've been out for a while now. Freddy, I'm worried. We're getting far away and we need to be back at the restaurant before 6 AM.)

Toy Bonnie: She's right, you know...

Usagi

Back to top Go down

Post by SkullDevil on Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:44 pm

Chica: Oh, you think I haven't gotten laid? Bitch plz. I've had my run-ins with both Freddy and Bonnie. Heck, even with Foxy before he met Mangle. But that's not the point here. The point is, you can't seem to stop screwing everything that moves and breathes. For god's sake, you tried to bone that Jeremy guy back in the old place and he was terrified out of his ass!

Toy Chica: Oh c'mon, he was kinda cute. I bet you if I wasn't an animatronic, he would have been all over me.

"Chica facepalms."

Chica: That's what I'm getting at! Your shallow minded slut attitude isn't going to get you anywhere in life! No, wait. Actually it will, yeah. But it shouldn't!

"Toy Chica stays silent as she endures another of her older sister's rant."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Meanwhile, back in the outside world, the Fazbear gang are still searching for their animatronic companions."

Toy Bonnie: Damn. Still no sign of them.

Foxy: I reckon the lads have been inconspicuous so far, so it's possible they might be hiding in one of them alleyways.

"They pass by the alleyway where both Bonnie and Teddy were knocked out by Mike. Upon investigating, they come across a shocking discovery. Lying on the ground was Teddy's hat, along with a monkey wrench beside it."

Freddy: No...Teddy god no!

"Foxy looks at the monkey wrench and picks it up."

Foxy: There's only one maggot we know that could have done this.

"Foxy looks at Mangle, who comes to the same conclusion. Freddy does too, as he gets up with a furious look on his face."

Freddy: Mike...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Mike and Jeremy are dragging the unconscious corpses of Bonnie and Teddy into an abandoned warehouse."

Jeremy: Where's Fritz? I thought he was tagging along with us.

Mike: His cell wouldn't pick up. Doesn't matter anyway. Lets just get these pests into the warehouse and start working.
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Usagi on Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:06 pm

Mike and Jeremy drag the two animatronics into the warehouse and lay them down onto a table, both on their backs.

Jeremy: So how exactly are we planning to do this? I'm not exactly a tech expert, Mike.

Mike: Dude, you're talking to the guy who got fired because he learned how to adjust the AI of these little fuckers. (Mike produces a toolbox out of seemingly nowhere.) Just do what I say and this revenge will be done in no time. Although another tech expert would help a lot. I hope Fritz gets the voicemail I sent him...

Jeremy: (Yawns) Alright man, let's just hurry up and get to work. This just had to happen on my day off.

Mike: Quit your whining, this is worth it.

--

Mangle: (Oh god, what would he do with Teddy?? And Bonnie, too... I thought he was terrified of us! Oh god... oh god.... when I find that idiot security guard I'm gonna bite off his frontal lobe!)

Toy Bonnie: Where could he have taken them? I doubt Mike would take them back to his own place..

Toy Bonnie notices a trail of flattened grass on the ground, apparently created by having heavy animatronics dragged across it.

Toy Bonnie: Oh! Look, partners! I think I know how to track them down!

Usagi

Back to top Go down

Post by SkullDevil on Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:52 pm

Freddy: Not a bad plan. But if you don't mind, I'd like to make a slight alteration.

Foxy: How so, Freddy?

Freddy: We go back to the restaurant as fast as we can, and then we convince a certain animatronic to actually use her assets for a good reason. If you know what I mean.

Mangle: *garbled radio noises* (Oh yeah! She might actually be useful for once. Nice thinking Fred.)

Toy Bonnie: Then what are we waiting for? Let's go back there and fast. It's 5h15 and the sun's about to rise soon.

"The Fazbear gang make a run for the restaurant, while being as inconspicuous as possible."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Back at the restaurant."

Toy Chica: Fine, I get it. I gotta stop being a whore and shit. You done yet?

"Chica sighs."

Chica: Yeah, I'm done. I hope you'll actually make rational decisions for once.

"Balloon Boy starts to wake up and he lifts himself off the floor."

Balloon Boy: What the fuck Chica?! Did you seriously have to kick the crap outta me for fucking your sis? It was consensual for fuck's sake!

Chica: Fuckboy, don't you tempt me.

"Balloon Boy turns his attention towards Toy Chica. He starts flirting with her."

Balloon Boy: So, was I good or was I good?  Wink

"Chica punches Balloon Boy again."

Chica: Last warning, pipsqueak.

Toy Chica: You were...surprisingly good, yeah. Though I can't have sex with you anymore 'cause my sis wants me to change, and if I don't she'll manage to bite my head off with her broken jaw, somehow. So, sorry.

"Balloon Boy stays silent."

Balloon Boy: ...are you fucking shitting me?
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Usagi on Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:12 am

The animatronics burst into the restaurant, clearly frantic about the urgency of the situation.

Toy Bonnie: (panting) Toy Chica, baby, you gotta come with us! Mike took Teddy and Bonnie, and we need to get them back. Your charm could help us lots!

Chica: (glares at Toy Chica)

Toy Chica: U-uh... alright. I guess I'll come.

Chica: What did we just finish talking about?!

Toy Chica: But they have Toy Freddy... I can't abandon my leader.

Chica: But you just told me you would change! They can get them back without you.

Mangle scrambles over to Toy Chica and takes her hand.

Mangle: (Please, Toy Chica. You're my best friend, and we need you. Toy Freddy needs you! Bonnie needs you too. We CAN'T leave our friends behind. That's what our stupid songs always try to teach the kids, after all. Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaase?)

Toy Chica looks from Mangle to Chica, and back again. She thinks for a moment, a finally sighs.

Toy Chica: I'm sorry Sis, I gotta help my friends.

Chica: Grr... fine, alright. But I'm coming with you.

Toy Bonnie: Huzzah!

Foxy: Arr, we best be going then. It'll be opening time before ye know it.

--

Mike: No, don't touch that!

Jeremy: Well excuse me, technician.

The two former night guards had managed to open the animatronics, and were now tinkering with their mechanical insides.

Jeremy: I still don't completely get the point of this revenge plan.

Mike: Don't worry, you'll see. They'll all see. Once we're through with these guys, they'll never bother another security guard again.

Usagi

Back to top Go down

Post by SkullDevil on Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:44 am

"Meanwhile, back at the restaurant."

Balloon Boy: Those motherfuckers seriously abandoned me out here in the cold. Fuck them all. Shit. I'm gonna get my revenge on those cunts when they get back. Oh yes, I will...

"They arrive at the warehouse."

Toy Chica: So...what do you guys need me for, exactly?

Freddy: Simple. You go in there, and hide. Then distract Mike by throwing this pot into another section of the warehouse so he can leave the room, thus leaving Jeremy alone. Then you reveal yourself to Jeremy and then you start seducing the fuck out of him. If he tries to scream for help, use this duck tape. Meanwhile, Foxy and Mangle will be hidden in the section Mike will be in and take him down. Me and Bonnie will meet you there when we can to rescue Teddy and Bonnie.

Foxy: Uh Freddy, me boy? That isn't necessarily simple.

Chica: What he said.

Freddy: Look, just do these things I told you and everything will work out fine, I promise. I mean, we're six killer animatronics against two wussy humans. This thing is in the bag.

Toy Chica: If you say so.

"And with that being said, the animatronics start putting their plan into action."
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Usagi on Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:21 am

Mike and Jeremy had been hard at work, and many tools scattered around the tables showed this. Mike wiped his brow and gave Jeremy a grin.

Mike: I think it's done!

Jeremy: This is weirder than just killing them. Can robots even be "killed"?

Mike: Who knows. Come on, Jeremy. This is way more fun!

Jeremy: Alright, if you say so. Maybe whatever makes this so much better will come to light soon.

Mike and Jeremy put the animatronics back together, tightening screws here and there. They looked just as they had before.

Mike: Perfect!

Suddenly, a strong crash was heard.

Jeremy: U-uh, did you hear that?

Mike: What was that?

Jeremy quickly hid behind Mike, shivering.

Jeremy: I-I don't like it out here.

Mike: You're a wuss. Look, I'll go check it out. Stay here with the fazfucks.

Mike walked off into the next section of the warehouse. Jeremy held onto the edge of the table, trying to keep himself from falling over.

Jeremy: I-it's probably nothing..... Mike will be back soon.....

Toy Chica: Hey there, big boy!

Jeremy looked up in horror and screamed at what he saw. What was another animatronic doing here?!

Jeremy: N-n-no........ N-NO....... G-GO AWAY!!! I ALREADY TOLD YOU, I'M NOT A FURRY. DON'T TOUCH ME. PLEASEEEEEEEE.

Jeremy grabbed a plank of wood that was sitting nearby to defend himself.

Toy Chica: It's so cute when they play hard to get.

Toy Chica grabbed the plank of wood and tossed it to the side, but before she could even touch Jeremy, he turned white and fainted.

Toy Chica: How rude.

--

Mike slowly walked into the section of the warehouse, which was the source of the crashing sound. He looked around to see if he could find what caused it, but didn't find much.

Mike: God, Jeremy's just hearing things again. We all have problems with hallucinating. We really need to get help.

Suddenly, Mike froze as he noticed something in the corner of his eye. Very slowly, he turned his head, and he met two pairs of glowing eyes.

Mike: JEREM-

The two fox animatronics lunged at Mike, and the sounds of all of their screams were heard.

Mike did his best to fight back with a hammer he had been holding, and while he got a few strikes in, he was still being overpowered.

The screaming of the robots abruptly stopped. Both bots fell to the ground with a loud crash. Mike looked around in disbelief, still in shock from what happened.

A dark figure stood over Mike. He reached an arm out and helped the young adult to his feet, and practically dragged him to another part of the warehouse.

--

Freddy, Toy Bonnie, and Chica quickly hurried to where their missing friends were laying. Freddy sprinted over to Toy Freddy and began to shake him.

Freddy: Teddy! Are you alright?! Please... please tell me you're okay... speak to me! TALK!

The plastic bear's eyes slowly opened with a clicking sound. He looked over at his "father" with his big, blue eyes. But something seemed different. Toy Freddy had a look of hatred in his eyes.

Freddy: Teddy! Are you-

Teddy, as he was called, leapt off of the table very swiftly. He gripped Freddy's shoulders tightly and slammed him against a wall.

Freddy: OW! W-what are you-

Toy Freddy glanced back, and smiled as his friend Bonnie rose. Bonnie looked over at Toy Bonnie, his replacement, and stared.

Toy Bonnie: U-uh, are you alright, pardne-

Bonnie lunged at Toy Bonnie, tackling him to the ground.

Both Toy Freddy and Bonnie began to attack their friends.

Usagi

Back to top Go down

Post by SkullDevil on Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:47 am

Freddy: Teddy, are you out of your mind?! It's me, your dad!

"Toy Freddy paid no mind to his father's pleas as he continued to beat him up."

Toy Bonnie: Freddy, something's not right. Mike must of done something to 'em!

"Both Chicas try to help Toy Bonnie fend off Bonnie."

Chica: When I get my hands on that bastard, I swear to god I'll tear his-

Toy Chica: Sis, you may wanna worry more about faceless raging Bonnie than that right now.
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top