Team Fortress 2 General

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Team Fortress 2 General

Post by Brimstone Behemoth on Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:39 pm

Besides EEnE, this game and Pokemon were pretty much the two major works that brought us together on the site. Shoot, I still play rounds of MvM with a bunch of people from The3Eds, and nothing's more satisfying than all of us working together to break down some metal (well save Spikender who is the robots, lol).

Anyway, thoughts about Expiration Date?

Brimstone Behemoth

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Fortress 2 General

Post by Compent on Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:35 pm

Expiration date was a cool video but I felt like the character of the woman ( forgot her name ) was kinda generic.
Compent

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr0t0 Zer0 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:37 am

@Compent: Her name is Mrs. Pauling.

Anyway, ever since I watched this video, I cannot help to but to start referring to fungus that grow on breads as 'tumors'. And my prediction came true too, with Valve releasing the stuffs in the video for players to use.

Poor Pyro didn't get a pet bread though.
Pr0t0 Zer0

Back to top Go down

Post by Recursive Sweatpants on Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:45 pm

I consider that video evidence that Valve has the capacity and talent to make a full-fledged TF2 movie, or at the very least, a webseries of it. I would pay out the nose to see either.

The update was a little disappointing, though. The new taunt system is cool, but the weapons were all for classes I don't use and I was hoping that with such a long and involved video announcing it, the update would be a lot bigger than it turned out to be.
Recursive Sweatpants

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Soup on Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:58 pm

I'm surprised we didn't get a special map for Co-Op based on this.

Mann VS Bread, anyone?

http://diaplank.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikender on Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:44 am

I actually played TF2 for the first time in forever yesterday and found out that I still got it.

And there's new weapons and everything now. Yeehaw.

Didn't know they had made another video though, show's how behind the times I am.
Spikender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Villain of Scams on Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:14 pm

Recursive Sweatpants wrote:I consider that video evidence that Valve has the capacity and talent to make a full-fledged TF2 movie, or at the very least, a webseries of it. I would pay out the nose to see either.

The update was a little disappointing, though. The new taunt system is cool, but the weapons were all for classes I don't use and I was hoping that with such a long and involved video announcing it, the update would be a lot bigger than it turned out to be.

Yeah I agree the update was meh. I was happy though about the nerfs about sticky spamming and minigun damage but noooo people just haaad to complain and the nerfs were removed, but IDK if Heavy is still nerfed. At least the axetinguisher combo stayed nerfed though.
The Villain of Scams

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dusk on Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:28 pm

TF2's Expiration Date is just living proof that this has to become a franchise, or at the very least a series. These characters just work off each other so well that you'd buy them in some kind of sitcom setting while all that crazy stuff is going on.

BTW, anyone wanna share their Steam names so they can join multiplayer games? Mine's Mr. Dusk, if you haven't guessed.
Mr. Dusk

Back to top Go down

Post by Brimstone Behemoth on Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:18 pm

Mr. Dusk wrote:TF2's Expiration Date is just living proof that this has to become a franchise, or at the very least a series.  These characters just work off each other so well that you'd buy them in some kind of sitcom setting while all that crazy stuff is going on.

BTW, anyone wanna share their Steam names so they can join multiplayer games?  Mine's Mr. Dusk, if you haven't guessed.
Holy crap, I never even knew you had Steam this entire time man.

Anyway, I am Quadruplet Volute on Steam. I have the Sylveon avatar.
Brimstone Behemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dusk on Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:23 pm

Bleach Behemoth wrote:
Mr. Dusk wrote:TF2's Expiration Date is just living proof that this has to become a franchise, or at the very least a series.  These characters just work off each other so well that you'd buy them in some kind of sitcom setting while all that crazy stuff is going on.

BTW, anyone wanna share their Steam names so they can join multiplayer games?  Mine's Mr. Dusk, if you haven't guessed.
Holy crap, I never even knew you had Steam this entire time man.

Anyway, I am Quadruplet Volute on Steam. I have the Sylveon avatar.
Why didn't ya tell me earlier? XD Alright!
Mr. Dusk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top