The Last Man on Earth/Mike Tyson Mysteries/Star Vs. the Forces of Evil Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Last Man on Earth/Mike Tyson Mysteries/Star Vs. the Forces of Evil Discussion

Post by Pure Awesome on Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:26 am

As long as we're creating discussion threads, I figured making one for the three shows clearly on their way to becoming the new "Superwholock", as the kids today call it. I mean, can we truly name a viewer who is only a fan of one of these? I did not think so.

Anyways, all three are great and you should really check them out if you haven't already. Especially The Last Man on Earth.
Pure Awesome

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Man on Earth/Mike Tyson Mysteries/Star Vs. the Forces of Evil Discussion

Post by Bleach Behemoth on Mon May 18, 2015 5:36 pm

I've never seen Last Cuck on Earth, Mike Tyson Mysteries is fairly entertaining and Star Vs. the Forces of Evil is actually pretty good, already a show I've started to watch.
Bleach Behemoth

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Man on Earth/Mike Tyson Mysteries/Star Vs. the Forces of Evil Discussion

Post by Efe Clemenza on Mon May 18, 2015 6:58 pm

I haven't even heard of "The Last Man On Earth" until now, I'll see if I can watch it later and give my thoughts. I can go a little more in-depth on the other two, though.

I had the lowest of expectations when I went to watch Mike Tyson Mysteries. Just from the premise alone, it sounded really stupid. Then I saw the first episode, and I couldn't wait for the second. it really surprised me, there's a lot of legit humor in this. The animation is good enough too that I don't feel the need to point out any specific flaws. One thing that I do find odd is that Mike himself isn't really 'voice acting' as much as he is 'talking'. Still funny, just thought it was weird.

Star Vs The Forces of Evil was another one I didn't know what to expect when I went into it. And I'll be honest, I wasn't a fan of the intro song when I first heard it, and I almost gave up watching there. But as a fan of animation, I felt it was my duty to give it a fair shot. And when the protagonist sets a rainbow on fire in the first few minutes of the show? You know it's gonna be good.

So yeah, I can recommend those two to anyone who has yet to see either, and I'm gonna check out the third later.
Efe Clemenza

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure Awesome on Mon May 18, 2015 8:29 pm

One thing for MTM, I feel it would be to their benefit to quicken the pace of the season 2 episodes, since I noticed a lot of quiet moments throughout the episodes. Other than that, I find it to be a pretty solid show.
Pure Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top