Pokemon General

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pokemon General

Post by Efe Clemenza on Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:14 am

Saffaur wrote:they better fucking remove the gender limit on there

i had to be a boy to be a fucking shinx and boys who wanted to be eevees had to be girls DESPITE EEVEE HAVING A GENDER RATIO FAVORING BOYS ASKNSGKNDFHKFDKJHNDJKH

because eevee is SOOPAH KAWAII DESU

Though considering how little gender makes a difference in the game, it really doesn't make sense why they didn't just let our choice of Pokemon be non-dependent on gender for some choices. Especially when you consider that you're supposed to be playing as yourself.
Efe Clemenza

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffaur on Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:21 pm

Efe Clemenza wrote:
Saffaur wrote:they better fucking remove the gender limit on there

i had to be a boy to be a fucking shinx and boys who wanted to be eevees had to be girls DESPITE EEVEE HAVING A GENDER RATIO FAVORING BOYS ASKNSGKNDFHKFDKJHNDJKH

because eevee is SOOPAH KAWAII DESU

Though considering how little gender makes a difference in the game, it really doesn't make sense why they didn't just let our choice of Pokemon be non-dependent on gender for some choices. Especially when you consider that you're supposed to be playing as yourself.
Exactly! D:<

Idk it just... got on my nerves...

also plz playable goomy

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffaur on Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:35 am

Sorry about double posting but just curious, anyone got a favorite Pokemon? I just wanna know in hindsight.

Mine are probably Noivern, Dragonite, Hydreigon, Tyranitar, and Sylveon. My top five there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Efe Clemenza on Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:55 pm

I feel like I shouldn't have to explain who my favorites are, most of you already know. But if we're stretching the list to to 5, then that gets a little more interesting. I'd have to say that Pikachu and Quilava are tied as my favorites (not as easy to find Quilava avatars), then jumbled in the mess of other Pokemon I like would be (in no particular order) Furret, Donphan, and Audino. Yes, three of those are Gen 2 Pokemon, and that's because I have the fondest memories of that generation.
Efe Clemenza

Back to top Go down

Post by Iggy on Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:40 pm

Efe Clemenza wrote:then jumbled in the mess of other Pokemon I like would be (in no particular order) Furret, Donphan, and Audino.
Usagi's going to love you for mentioning Audino.

As for me, my spoilered signature will already say my favorites, but on top of them I also love (not counting legendaries) Goodra, Farfetch'd, Shuckle, Ninetails, Arcanine, and Altaria.

Iggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffaur on Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:41 pm

Efe Clemenza wrote:I feel like I shouldn't have to explain who my favorites are, most of you already know. But if we're stretching the list to to 5, then that gets a little more interesting. I'd have to say that Pikachu and Quilava are tied as my favorites (not as easy to find Quilava avatars), then jumbled in the mess of other Pokemon I like would be (in no particular order) Furret, Donphan, and Audino. Yes, three of those are Gen 2 Pokemon, and that's because I have the fondest memories of that generation.
hehe, nah, it's fine, i have a problem saying my top five really, but i did do a dragonfly cave thing about my top favorites and i... well

Back to top Go down

Post by Brimstone Behemoth on Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:32 am

CORO CORO LEAKS BRING PLENTIFUL HARVEST!

As we can see from this information, Zygarde is essentially the Cell of Pokemon. His first form is the Blob stage. Then the Dog stage is called 10% Zygarde, who seems to be a collector of the little zygote Zygarde parts. The Zygarde we're familiar with is 50% Zygarde. Lastly the final stage that might as well be The Big O is none other than, I'm not joking, Perfect Zygarde. Cell + Big O + Zygarde = Most badass mega of all time, a strong contender to fight Mega Rayquaza. Also confirmed for being more powerful than both Xerneas and Yveltal.

Oh and that Greninja of Ash's is called Ash-Greninja. More information about this next issue in October. Does Ash discover Mega Greninja in the anime? We'll find out in a month for now, so back to waiting again after these nice leaks.
Brimstone Behemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top