Blame Scams and/or BB for this.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blame Scams and/or BB for this.

Post by Efe Clemenza on Sun May 17, 2015 11:50 pm

So hey. This is a thing.

Cool, see ya next time.

Okay, I can do better than that. So, I'm back again. Some of you might not have even noticed that I left (that's what I was going for anyway), but I did. It was right after I made my first post here, as a matter of fact.
Efe Clemenza wrote:Here if you need me, but you probably won't.

This post. This one right here. I chose to quietly leave the site after lurking around a bit, at which point I decided to disappear for good. I was convinced at the time that the mentality here wasn't one I wanted to associate with (I'm not pointing fingers, just keep reading. I'm going somewhere with this), and to solidify that idea, I asked BE to delete my account on T3E (first I tried to perma-ban myself which didn't work, then I asked for DP's help which he couldn't do, I think it was something only admins could do. BE, if you're reading this, that was very noble of you to answer my selfish request, and I thank you again). I've interacted with a few of you on Steam since then, but otherwise, I've done my best to just fade into obscurity. I never mentioned why I was leaving or when because I'm not a fan of dramatic entrances/exits (there's a reason for this one which I'll get to in a bit). I would check back on this site every now and then, but I only ever tried to convince myself in my brain where I'm never wrong that I wasn't wrong (see the issue?),

That all changed when BB linked me to this and asked if I wanted to be a part of it. He might not have realized it when he did so, but the way he asked implied that I hadn't left at all. That sort of familiarity got me thinking, because that's all I do nowadays. Think and play Sm4sh (I rarely think *while* playing Sm4sh though). Soon enough, I started wondering if I wanted to come back to this site again. My mind started working its ways to convince me that it wasn't worth it, but that's when I realized what the problem was. It wasn't any of you or the site itself, it was me. Turns out, I have really thin skin, and I'm easily offended or shocked. When I saw the change in attitude that people displayed as soon as the rules were loosened, it got to me in a weird way, and I didn't want to associate with it. But now I've had time to reflect on what was really going on, and I think I just didn't have the patience to react in a normal way. I can change the way I react, but I can't change the way others act. I was trying to do the latter without noticing what sort of fool's errand it was.

After some conversations with Scams, I started leaning more towards coming back, but even then I couldn't figure out how to do so. Should I just start posting like nothing was wrong? Do I make a topic to just announce that I'm back? Scams was the one who convinced me that sweeping this all under the rug wasn't the way to go, and I thank him for convincing me of that. I don't think I'd have worked up the courage to say all of this otherwise (if any of y'all remember me as being a person with low self-esteem, don't worry. That never changed). So here I am now. I'm sorry if I've disappointed/offended/annoyed/bothered/whatever'd any of you in the past, and I'm sorry if I'm doing the same now, but I'm here now, and if I can help it, I'll be staying this time.

TL;DR:
Spoiler:
Efe Clemenza

Back to top Go down

Re: Blame Scams and/or BB for this.

Post by SkullDevil on Sun May 17, 2015 11:52 pm

Yay! Now I can torture you some more with shitty ass Pokémon creepypastas!

Nah, just kidding. Glad to have you back man.
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Brimstone Behemoth on Mon May 18, 2015 2:10 am

It's always nice having your around this small, humble and crazy abode Efe. There isn't a whole lot that happens here nowadays (activity might spike up a bit in a few weeks when summer rolls around), but it's still always nice to have another person around man.
Brimstone Behemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure Awesome on Mon May 18, 2015 3:39 am

Good to see you again Efe. I'd been wondering recently where you'd gone; I missed having you around.

I remember having a similar "I think it would be better for me if I stopped coming back to the site" line of thought a couple years back. It has helped in the intervening years that I've had time to mature. As have most of the members.

Sock did a similar purging of his account from T3E a while back. Let me assure you, we appreciate you here.
Pure Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Efe Clemenza on Mon May 18, 2015 9:18 am

SkullDevil wrote:Yay! Now I can torture you some more with shitty ass Pokémon creepypastas!

I DARE YOU I FRIKKIN DARE YOU I AM A WOLF OFF THE CHAINS WITH NUKES FOR TEETH SEE IF I DON'T BLOW UP EVERYTHING WITH ME

Bleach Behemoth wrote:It's always nice having your around this small, humble and crazy abode Efe. There isn't a whole lot that happens here nowadays (activity might spike up a bit in a few weeks when summer rolls around), but it's still always nice to have another person around man.

Thanks, here's to hoping that things are as exiting as they once were.

Pure Awesome wrote:Good to see you again Efe. I'd been wondering recently where you'd gone; I missed having you around.

Awww, you'd make me blush if I could. So settle for this thing blushing in my place Embarassed
Efe Clemenza

Back to top Go down

Post by SkullDevil on Mon May 18, 2015 1:29 pm

I was joking man, like I clearly stated below that sentence I wrote.

Besides, if you wanna see someone tear shitty creepypastas a new one, watch Yuriofwind.
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Efe Clemenza on Mon May 18, 2015 1:40 pm

I know you were joking, and yet...

I somehow miss the days of reading dozens upon dozens of awful gore stories, creepydexes, hacked cartridges and Lavender Town Anythings. Maybe because out of 100 bad ones, there'd be that one good one worth reading.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Also, I know not this 'Yuriofwind' you speak of, but destroying creepypastas is (read as: was) my job and I'll be thankful that no one take it from me.

You know, I'm just noticing that I don't have a signature, and I had my T3E account deleted so I don't remember what it looks like. Guess its time to build it from scratch.
Efe Clemenza

Back to top Go down

Post by SkullDevil on Mon May 18, 2015 1:42 pm

Is...is that permission to continue posting creepypastas for you to review and rip to shreds?

Because if it is, and with your honest consent, I'll do it.
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Efe Clemenza on Mon May 18, 2015 5:08 pm

SkullDevil wrote:Is...is that permission to continue posting creepypastas for you to review and rip to shreds?

Because if it is, and with your honest consent, I'll do it.

I'm probably opening the gates to hell themselves, but do it.

I'M READY.

You see dem italics? That's how you know I'm serious.
Efe Clemenza

Back to top Go down

Post by SkullDevil on Mon May 18, 2015 5:32 pm

SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Efe Clemenza on Mon May 18, 2015 6:54 pm

And so begins a new era of terror, destruction, mayhem, and the ruination of all human decency.

I've been back for one day and I'm already getting all dramatic. This is gonna be awesome.
Efe Clemenza

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure Awesome on Mon May 18, 2015 8:54 pm

I think I found your old signature Efe.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Where's your beauty?

No idea what any of it means, but here you go.
Pure Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Efe Clemenza on Mon May 18, 2015 10:28 pm

Pure Awesome, you beautiful person you.
Efe Clemenza

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikender on Mon May 18, 2015 11:54 pm

Welcome back, meatface.
Spikender

Back to top Go down

Post by 腐川冬子/fukawa touko on Sat May 23, 2015 5:00 pm

Efe, welcome back, man. I missed you so much! You were one of my best friends on T3E and then all of a sudden I couldn't get a hold of you when I wanted to. I've been wondering where you are and what happened to you and I'm really happy to see you again. It hurts to lose a friend and I want to talk to you again.
腐川冬子/fukawa touko
Admin

http://zebunker.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffaur on Sun May 24, 2015 12:57 am

Good to see you back, I haven't been on much (that'll be changing soon since school is almost over for the summer) and I want you to know if you gotta talk then I'm here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr0t0 Zer0 on Wed May 27, 2015 4:35 am

Good to see you're back, man. I'm also enjoying my summer vacation here btw.
Pr0t0 Zer0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top