Don't Bug Me, I'm In The Hammock

Page 40 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Don't Bug Me, I'm In The Hammock

Post by SkullDevil on Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:21 am

Meanwhile, while still conversing with Puppet Elsa, Puppet Skull doesn't notice a certain "baby pigeon" buzzing happily in the air. Both him and Puppet Elsa notice him. What Puppet Skull also doesn't notice is Mercy sneaking up behind him and spraying him quickly with a sickly green colored cologne. She quickly hides under the bench as he starts to take notice of the smell.

Ugh, what the heck is this smell? Smells like a dead rat's butt.

Puppet Skull turned to Puppet Elsa, who was staring at him with wide eyes. Her expression suddenly changed into an angry one. Puppet Skull begins to grow worried.

W-Wha...What is it?

Puppet Elsa: Get away from me.

Tiny specks of ice start swirling from her fingers.
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Usagi on Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:26 am

(glances at ryan)

er... im not sure i completely understood that lesson. at least nothing violent happened, am i right?

(looks at cameron and sweats nervously)

--

Mercy: Wonderful, this plan is going perfectly so far. That pesky puppet will learn to listen to me.

--

(Meanwhile, Sketch and Tony are sitting together in a booth at a local restaurant, looking at menus.)

Sketchbook: Hm, what should I have this time? I want to try something new, it fuels my creativity.

Tony: The pizzer looks pretty good...

Sketchbook: Heh, that's what you always pick.

Tony: Not always! Just... usua-

Spinach Can: Are you hungry?

Tony: Why yes, I'll tak-

Spinach Can: You look to be a bit hungry!

Sketchbook: Um...

Spinach Can: Doo doo doo doo... lots of people get hungry!

Tony: Yes, we're awa-

Steak Man: That's your body! Hungry comes from your body! (pokes Tony)

Tony: What the bloody hell?

Sketchbook: I have a feeling we picked a bad place.

Last edited by Usagi on Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

♥ it's my party and i'll cry if i want to ♥
Usagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenney on Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:03 am

Cameron: anyway yeh im all arse over tit about this im gonna take sum photos

*puts lens cap on cameron* not right now

Cameron: this is shambles m8
Fenney

http://ducksarethebest.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Usagi on Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:13 pm

i wonder if mercy would want to be friends with this guy. she seems like the anglophile type.

--

Tony: If you would care to stop singing, I would like to have the pizzer.

Spinach Can: What's what? A tasty snack! You don't wanna go and eat a snack like that!

Steak Man: Greedy, to eat all that! You'll end up with your teeth are gray!

Tony: UGH.

Sketchbook: Hm...

(Sketch begins to look around for an exit.)

Usagi

Back to top Go down

Post by SkullDevil on Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:02 am

Skull grew concerned and started to back away as the snow queen advanced toward him, small snowstorms forming around her hands. The other puppets in the park stare at the occurrence and begin to flee in fear.

You-Your Highness, wh-wh-why are you looking at me like that? Di-did I d-d-d-do something wrong? 'Cause if-if so, I'm really s-s-s-sor-s-s-sorry!

She paid him no mind, as a separate snowstorm started to slowly form around the park, lowering the temperature. Mercy immediately came out from under the bench and called out for Shrignold. He came flying, lazily so, and both of them stopped to witness Mercy's phase one of her plan unfold. Puppet Elsa charged an ice beam at Puppet Skull, who managed to dodge it at the last minute as it completely encased a tree in ice. She started to throw more in his direction as he started running away like there was no tomorrow.

Look, Elsa, I'm gonna be completely honest here. I haven't done nothing wrong, and I know you still have some issues, but where in the heck did we go from laughing at my cringeworthy jokes to you freezing my buttocks?!

Puppet Elsa: You're despicable.

That doesn't answer my question!

Puppet Elsa was absolutely relentless in her attacks, as Puppet Skull barely managed to dodge all of them. Meanwhile, Shrignold was being a little affected by the cold air.

Shrignold: M-M-M-Mer-Mercy-y-y-y? We-we got-gotta get out of here qu-quick. The cold is starting t-t-to bother me.

Mercy: Of course, darling. Skull is going suffer for eternity now, now I must deliver the same present to his sister. Let's go.

Shrignold picked up Mercy in his arms and started flying away from the growing snowstorm, which started to draw the attention of many other puppets near the area. While leaping over a log, Puppet Skull is struck in the left shoulder by one of Puppet Elsa's ice beams, and falls to the ground in pain. He clutches his shoulder which has turned into a sickly blueish purple. Not only that, but he felt his left arm completely incapacitated. A still furious Elsa hovered over him, her piercing blue eyes penetrating his soul. Tears started to form in his eyes. The snowstorm started to become quite dangerous as the mist started to set in.

W-W-why are you doing this?

She kept glaring at him for a moment, before responding in a cold tone that sent shivers down his spine.

Puppet Elsa: Because you are worthless.

After staring at her paralyzed for a moment, Skull noticed something peculiar buzzing in the sky. A familiar bee with butterfly wings carrying another familiar pink make-up case close to his chest. His expression grew angry as he noticed Mercy laughing maniacally and winking at him, before both her and Shrignold disappeared up and away from the snowstorm.

Mercy.
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Usagi on Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:11 am

Mercy: Wow! That stuff worked amazingly! It's even better than I imagined... sweet, cold, beautiful revenge.

Shrignold: Yes, it was quite impressive. I'm glad Malcolm had that recipe. I don't know why someone obsessed with love would have a hatred potion, but hey, plot convenience!

Mercy: Now we just need to find my lovely "friend"... she's probably acting like an idiot with that hipster nerd as we speak.

--

so uh ryan i know this is an idiotic thing to say but can we keep the camera??

Usagi

Back to top Go down

Post by SkullDevil on Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:30 am

Skull was absolutely positive that Mercy had something to do with Elsa's complete change in behavior. He would smash a table if he could if only he wasn't injured on the ground while the queen puppet he had a crush on was about to most likely kill him. Puppet Elsa crushed Puppet Skull's chest with her right heel, making him cringe in pain and letting the tears flow through his face like waterfalls.

Puppet Elsa: You're insecure about yourself. You're using this date to further your romantic advances toward me.

I'm not-

Puppet Elsa: Enough!

Puppet Elsa slaps him hard, leaving him whimpering in fear.

Puppet Elsa: You see? This is why you are a pathetic person. You don't have the courage to stand up and fight for the things you love, you have a low-self esteem no matter how much you try and hide it, and you're secretly jealous of your sister's happiness.

H-How...how did you...?

Puppet Elsa: Shrignold can be a great spy on puppets when the time calls for it. Malcolm used to keep a very tight eye on his subjects. But that's not important right now. The truth is, no matter how much you try to be good, you will always fall short. You're nothing. When you die, I am willing to bet your own sister won't even miss yo-

Suddenly, Skull's right hand grabbed Puppet Elsa's neck, stopping her monologue short. Now, it was his furious brown eyes penetrating her blue ones.

Stop.
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenney on Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:36 am

Cameron: o i kno mercy, mercy mercy me shes a fockin riot

how do you know about her?

Cameron: shes all like....... shes all mouth and no trousers know what i mean ? look ryan i was about to bounce you onto photography but yer clearly already hooked so theres no point. wots an anglophile

how do you know my name?

Cameron: im gunna stick w/ you lads for now since its well cracking being here than there

you're ignoring all my questions aren't you

Cameron: LOL
Fenney

Back to top Go down

Post by Usagi on Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:47 am

did you just say "LOL" irl you fucking nerd camera

well hey ryan on the bright side, at least your teacher is more entertaining than mine

mine is just a huge bitch

(Meanwhile, in the bushes, a makeup case and love bug observe the group.)

Mercy: Ugh, she's going to pay for that comment! Once I'm finished with her, that dumb hipster nerd will have to find someone else to waste his time with. I wonder what that weirdo Cameron is doing with them, though.

Shrignold: You know him?

Mercy: Of course. I met him at some photo shoot a while ago.

Usagi

Back to top Go down

Post by SkullDevil on Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:03 am

Puppet Skull's sudden action left Puppet Elsa temporarily shocked. She quickly composed herself and looked at him again, smirking. The snowstorm was growing incredibly powerful now, the coldness of it starting to affect him.

Puppet Elsa: What? You can't seem to handle the obvious truth?

Puppet Skull tightened his grip on Puppet Elsa's neck.

I-I don't know what Mercy did to you. I don't know wha-what she sprayed me with for you to attack me like this, b-b-b-but I want you to listen to me. This isn't you, Elsa. You're not this cold, not this...sin-sinister.

Puppet Elsa: *chuckles* Maybe I just haven't showed you my true colors yet.

Your true colors are no-no-nothing like this. I know it.

Puppet Elsa: Yes, yes, this is all very interesting, but you seem to be forgetting the fact that I could plunge an icicle into your heart and kill you instantly in the flash of a second. This conversation won't change your fate.

I-I-It will if I have anything t-t-t-to say about it.

Puppet Skull sighs deeply, and using the remaining strength of his legs, he grabs Puppet Elsa by the shoulders and pushes her off of him, sending her flying into the ground. With the coldness starting to overtake him, he quickly runs as fast as he can into a clearing as Puppet Elsa gets back on her feet and starts pursuing him again. The enormous snowstorm starts to follow her as its eye of the storm.

I-I-I g-g-go-gotta warn Lin...
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Usagi on Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:22 am

Mercy: Alright, you go distract Cameron for me. I'll deal with my student.

Shrignold: Your wish is my command.

(Shrignold swoops in and begins to push Cameron away from the two puppets.)

Shrignold: I'm sorry, Cameron, was it? I would like to have a brief word with you about our organization!

(Mercy approaches the pink french fry child.)

oh great what the fuck do y-

Mercy: Lin. Since you are my friend, I would like to give you one more chance to learn the important lesson of beauty. If you accept, you shall be enlightened, and I promise your life will improve greatly. If you once again deny me, I will have no choice but to teach you a different lesson. A harsh, but important one, at that.

look makeup fucker, ive told you 4328409 times that i have no interest in learning about your unattainable beauty standards. please leave me alone, i was hoping to actually enjoy some of today.

Mercy: (smiles) Very well. I see you've made your choice.

Usagi

Back to top Go down

Post by SkullDevil on Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:25 am

Mercy smirks at Lin, and within the matter of a second, grabs her hate potion and sprays it on Lin.

Mercy: Oh, Ryan will just LOVE this fragrance I sprayed on you. Trust me. *winks at Puppet Lin*
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Usagi on Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:41 am

(blink blink)

wtf the fuck

Mercy: ... Wait, what?! You're supposed to go on a rampage! Wait a second...

(The makeup case looks at the bottle, before realizing its empty.)

Mercy: AW, BOLLOCKS!

wow, arent you threatening. being sprayed with an empty bottle, that was pretty sca-

Mercy: NO. I REFUSE TO TAKE THIS SITTING DOWN AGAIN!

Cameron: idk how ya sit or stand when ya dont have le-

Mercy: SHUT. I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS. IT IS TIME...

(Mercy takes out her lipstick tube and pulls off the cap.)

Mercy: FOR A LESSON.

(sweats nervously) haha ryan y-you seeing this shit isnt it f-funny

Mercy: Tell me... don't you want to be pretty? Don't you want to feel adored? It makes me feel such pity, I'm sure this will strike a chord.

please stop with the song

Mercy: You weren't blessed with good looks, and it won't be fixed by reading books. Your appearance needs help, my friend! I'll help you catch up to the latest trend!

OH GOD PLEASE STOP

Usagi

Back to top Go down

Post by SkullDevil on Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:50 am

Meanwhile, Iggy was at a coffee shop talking with the other Eds and occasionally stealing glances at Edd. He was doing the exact same thing, and whenever they made eye contact, they would blush furiously. Eddy smirked at this while Ed was blissfully unaware and professed his love for bacon. Suddenly, the wind started to pick up, followed by dozens of frightened puppets fleeing for their lives. Specks of snow started to swirl in the air.

: Oh dear. A snowstorm is coming! It's quite unusual at this time of year...

Iggy suddenly noticed Puppet Skull running among the crowd. He notices her and stops momentarily.

Oh, huh, hi again Iggy. Feel like I haven't seen you in months. Anyway, I'm just fleeing from Elsa because she's trying to kill me. Will explain later. Bye!

Before Iggy could get a word out, Skull ran at a speed that would make Sonic jealous, and afterwards she noticed a particularly angry Elsa screaming her head off and chasing after him. Iggy's eyes were wide. She raised one of her index fingers to say something, but decided against it in her better judgement. The Eds just stared paralyzed at the whole scene.

: ...the snow lady scares me, Eddy. Sad

Last edited by SkullDevil on Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenney on Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:52 am

Cameron: oi murky remember when i started doing this at the photoshoot and it rly winded you up

Cameron: *starts snapping pictures of mercy with the flash on*

ohhhhh man, cover your eyes lin
Fenney

Back to top Go down

Post by Usagi on Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:09 am

Mercy: DON'T INTERRUPT ME.

(Mercy grabs Cameron and flings him halfway across the park.)

wait what the fu-

Mercy: Face it, sweetie, makeup isn't for you! If you want to be a cutie, you'll need surgery, too! You'll be closer to beauty, I swear! Soon we can move on to your hair!

l-look im not really interested in having my face cut up so-

Mercy: So many flaws on that face of your's, I don't see how you can be outdoors.

(Mercy gets out an eyeliner pencil and begins to draw dotted lines all over Lin's face.)

Mercy: Your nose needs work, your jawline too! Your eyes would look better blue.

ughughughgh j-just please stop already i've had enough

Mercy: Not to worry, soon the memories of the past will be blurry.

JUST FUCK OFF, MERCY!

(Lin brings her hand to the air, and gives Mercy a strong slap across the face. Blue tears fall from the puppet's eyes.)

I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THIS ANYMORE.

(The makeup case stares at her student with wide eyes, shocked into silence. She looks down to see that one of her false lashes has been smacked off her face. After a few seconds, her look turns of one from shock to rage.)

Mercy: YOU. WRECKED. MY MAKEUP.

Usagi

Back to top Go down

Post by SkullDevil on Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:13 am

Shrignold: You really shouldn't have done that...

Mercy lunged at Lin, scratching and biting her face every opportunity she could. Lin tried to get her off of her while Ryan finally took notice of the situation.
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Usagi on Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:25 am

(Lin attempts to use her foot to push Mercy off of her, but the teacher grabs a handful of her hair to keep her grip on the puppet.)

AHAAAGAAGAAHAGHAHG MOTHERFUCKER

Mercy: DID YOU THINK YOU COULD GET AWAY WITH THAT?! DID YOU REALLY?!

O-OH GOD SOMETHING'S WRONG, SOMETHING'S REALLY WRONG

THIS ISN'T A NORMAL WORLD AT ALL

Mercy: W-WAIT NO DON'T QUESTION THINGS. SHE'S GONNA CATCH ON, OH GOD!

(Mercy quickly jumps behind Lin and grabs hold of her moon necklace. She pulls it tightly, cutting off Lin's supply of air.)

O-OH GO- HHHNGH...

Mercy: She's becoming aware.

Shrignold: W-Wait, what do you mean by tha-

Mercy: You never learned what the job of us object teachers are? Oh well, there's no time to explain.

(Mercy quickly pulls out a very large eyeliner pencil, and uses it to stab Lin in the abdomen. Purple blood and glitter leaks through the puppet's shirt as she struggles to scream.)

Usagi

Back to top Go down

Post by SkullDevil on Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:30 am

Skull finally manages to spot Lin, but as he approaches he notices her bleeding out. Ryan is there beside, tears running down his eyes. Suddenly, everything else is a blur. The only thing in his vision is Lin and Lin alone.

No...

Skull doesn't hesitate to run over to his sister and hold her.

Lin, oh my god, Lin! What happened?!

Skull glares at Mercy.
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenney on Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:03 am

*sobs*

ohhhh my god I hate these bullshit teachers

*grabs mercy and smashes her against a wall*
Fenney

Back to top Go down

Post by Usagi on Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:08 am

Mercy: FUCK. L-Look, I know it's drastic, but it's simply what had to be done! You wouldn't understand!

(coughs up glitter and blood) o-oh goddd somethings s-so wrong w-with this

so s-so w-wrong

Mercy: SHUT UP.

Shrignold: O-Oh Malcolm! I never knew object teachers would do this!

Usagi

Back to top Go down

Post by SkullDevil on Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:18 am

Skull turns to Ryan.

Hold her. You're...better at handling emotions than me.

Skull marched towards Mercy with a look that could kill a motherfucking dragon. He picks Mercy up from the ground and holds a very tight grip on her. She starts to suffocate.

We've put up with your bullshit for too long. Not only don't you ever realize how pathetically extreme your "teachings" are, but you simply just don't care how negatively they affect puppets other than yourself. You're despicable, Mercy. Beneath all that makeup and high-pitched voice I bet there lies a broken, insecure sociopath who can't stand imperfections. I am truly amazed how you got Shrignold to fall in love with you, I really am. I bet your family is very proud of you.

A single tear and grim expression are shown on Mercy's face at the mention of her family. Skull doesn't care to notice.

Now, here's what you're going to do. You're gonna stop the bleeding, personally carry my sister to the hospital, and vanish from our lives forever. If you don't, I will personally rip to shreds and end you.

Not only that, but I also want you to-

Skull's angry speech is cut short when an ice beam suddenly strikes his heart and knocks him into the ground.
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Usagi on Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:21 am

Shrignold: OH GOODNESS! This is getting very bad!

Mercy: Heheh, just how I like it! Karma's gonna bite this one.

r-ryannnn c-call.. (cough) call red g-guy

he'll know w-what to d-do, h-he's d-dealt with s-something like this b-before (cough cough)

Usagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenney on Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:27 am

a-alright lin, hold still for me

*holds onto lin and gets out phone*

Phoney: Calling people is very impor--

*starts calling red guy's number*

hello red guy? we really need to talk about this current situation
Fenney

Back to top Go down

Post by SkullDevil on Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:33 am

Skull cringes as he slowly but painfully picks himself off the ground. In concern for her brother, Lin notices that a streak of white hair has appeared on Skull's head. Elsa appears a few feet from them, breathing heavily and still holding that threatening expression on her face. She approaches Skull, ignoring everyone else.

Puppet Elsa: Found you.

P-Please, just...hear me. Lin's-

Skull is instantly kicked in the head and is knocked unconscious.
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum