Ed Edd n Eddy Rpg maker game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ed Edd n Eddy Rpg maker game

Post by Mat1234 on Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:08 pm

For the past 2 and a half years I've been working on an ed edd n eddy rpg maker game using rpg maker vx ace, I want to get it out by January 3rd or 4th of 2019 to celebrate the 20th anniversary of ed edd n eddy. I currently have a few people helping me mainly Minha who is my current programmer who's pretty much doing most of the work on the game while I'm pretty much the director of the project, however I still test out the game and try to make sure that the events work. Currently we are working on the fourth demo of the game, however we still need a bit more help. A programmer who knows how to work with ruby scripting, a sprite artist who can do really good human sprites an artist who can make good tile-sets, and a proper artist that can make a new title screen with the static effect.
Mat1234

Back to top Go down

Re: Ed Edd n Eddy Rpg maker game

Post by Mat1234 on Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:13 am

Here's is an update volg on ed edd n eddy rpg, sorry for some of the stuttering in my voice I don't do those videos often fact this is my first volg video but the video shows the progress of the game so far we really do need more people on board and it's mainly for the ed edd n eddy portion of the game we're trying to get that portion done by 2019 we made quite a bit of progress but we still need more help. Please we just need a few more members.
Mat1234

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top