Zootopia (Disney Movie)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zootopia (Disney Movie)

Post by Brimstone Behemoth on Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:57 am

Besides Disney re-sparking another generation of future furries, this seems like a promising film and it comes out around March 2016. Apparently this is the plot according to the Disney Wiki:

Disney Wiki wrote:The modern mammal metropolis of Zootopia is a city like no other. Comprised of habitat neighborhoods like ritzy Sahara Square and frigid Tundratown, it's a melting pot where humanoid mammals from every environment live together—a place where no matter what you are, from the biggest elephant to the smallest shrew, you can be anything. However, the city is separated into classes, where they face prejudice based on preconceived notions about their species. But when optimistic Officer Judy Hopps arrives, she discovers that being the first bunny on a police force of big, tough animals isn't so easy, as she was sidelined into a boring career meter maid because she’s the first rabbit in the police force. Determined to prove herself, she jumps at the opportunity to crack a case of a missing mammal, even if it means partnering with a fast-talking, scam-artist fox, Nick Wilde, to solve the mystery.

How much do you wanna bet that the fox and rabbit shag it up at the end?
Brimstone Behemoth

Back to top Go down

Re: Zootopia (Disney Movie)

Post by SkullDevil on Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:03 am

Rich Moore is one of the directors for this. He directed Wreck-It Ralph.

Henceforth this film has all my undivided attention.
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr0t0 Zer0 on Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:38 pm

Hoo boy, I'm definitely gonna watch the heck out of this, along with other films such as Sly Cooper or Ratchet and Clank.

I'm hoping the two latter movies won't end up being garbage like the video games movies that came before.
Pr0t0 Zer0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top