Thinking of leaving the site...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thinking of leaving the site...

Post by SkullDevil on Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:25 pm

I don't know guys. I just have this feeling where this site is gonna hit The3Eds status sooner than expected, given the extreme lack of activity here the past few weeks. I've been coming here less and less due to this and now, I just feel like there's almost no one around to talk to, which is giving me these new sad but truthful thoughts. That maybe it's time for me to call it quits. A big part of me really wants to remain here and keep the site alive for Adam, but with no one around, I don't see how that might be possible. I still have some of your contacts on Skype thankfully, so I'll still talk to some of you guys there. For those who don't have it and wish to talk to me, here's the account: skulldevil217 (try looking for Pedro Sampaio if that doesn't work).

Sorry about venting about all of this but I just wanted to be honest with all of you. I'm just feeling pretty conflicted right now.
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Re: Thinking of leaving the site...

Post by Bug_53 on Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 pm

Well, it's really up to you. I know what you mean by this place kind of losing activity. I guess maybe some of the fun of it just eroded away over time, I don't know.
It was nice for awhile, though. I'm really glad I was able to be a part of it all, and got to talk to so many great people here. For that, I will always be grateful.
Bug_53

Back to top Go down

Post by SkullDevil on Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:52 pm

After careful consideration, I've decided to stay here. Despite the lack of activity recently, I love you guys too much to just simply walk out and close the door. Although I will most likely not be online as much until this site's activity spikes back up again.

So I'm here to stay and goof up everything. Also notice me, Iggy-senpai.

SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Bug_53 on Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:53 pm

Glad to hear it. Smile
Bug_53

Back to top Go down

Post by Brimstone Behemoth on Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:30 am

Yeah I don't deny that this place has been slowly drifting away into nothingness since Adam left this planet. Peach Creek Life 3 is pretty much my only reason for sticking around and even that doesn't get updated too much anymore. I'll admit I use Skype & Steam for hitting up peeps mostly nowadays too Skull. In fact if anyone wants to add me on Steam I'm A 90's Sitcom Actor and on Skype it's cyanide.sam or Sam Cyanide if you need to find me there. I have Carl from ATHF as my avatar for Skype lol.
Brimstone Behemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobias on Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:08 am

I should also point out that a lot of people have jobs and school and other responsibilities that tend to start around now; for example, I had less hours at my workplace during the summer, so I was free to lurk here more days than usual. Now we're about to revert to fall hours, which means I'm busier (along with 900 other projects I have my fingers dipped in).

This kind of thing always happens around this time of year, and most of our site's userbase is in that young adult part of life where you're likely (but not always) in school or in a job (if you graduated recently or in the last few years).

http://tobymobias.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SkullDevil on Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:02 pm

Oh no, Toby, don't get me wrong. I'm well aware of that and I understand it. College and work take up a lot of time and obviously not everyone will have much time to come on here. Heck, Spike hasn't been here for months.
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by The Villain of Scams on Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:36 am

Well I'm glad you stayed, Skull.
The Villain of Scams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top