Help ZB get noticed! *PLEASE READ*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help ZB get noticed! *PLEASE READ*

Post by Space Soup on Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:38 pm

So, Ze Bunker isn't exactly the most alive place in the world, especially for a remnant of one of the last places for the fanbase of Ed, Edd, n Eddy. However, it doesn't have to be that way. Together, we can help bring some fresh blood into our little part of the internet. For anyone who has a social media account, particularly Tumblr or Twitter, talk about us! Tell everyone how great we can be, and help in breathing some new life into the site's userbase. Any positive output of the site is appreciated!

Of course, there can be other ways, as well. If you have an idea to help bring some attention to the site, say so! We wanna hear from you.

http://diaplank.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Help ZB get noticed! *PLEASE READ*

Post by DTanza on Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:30 pm

Offer sexy car washes.
DTanza

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobias on Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:06 am

DTanza wrote:Offer sexy car washes.

http://tobymobias.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Soup on Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:49 pm

DTanza wrote:Offer sexy car washes.

I don't think people would want to see a 270-some pound man washing cars in nothing but a wet t-shirt and possibly daisy dukes, Tanza.

...Okay, most people.

http://diaplank.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirkland22 on Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:54 pm

Well, I'm afraid I can't be of much help. One thing I would suggest, though, is to post about it on the EEnE Wiki. I would suggest updating the The3Eds article with the fact that it has essentially migrated onto Zebunker. Maybe include a new section about Zebunker and its background/history.

We still get a decent amount of traffic on the wiki (when I check the admin dashboard, it's usually around 5-6 thousand views per day across the wiki [not unique views]). I can't guarantee that this will help you, but if someone ever goes through our fansite category looking for active EEnE forums, they'll surely come across this one.
Kirkland22

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobias on Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:04 pm

Kirkland22 wrote:Well, I'm afraid I can't be of much help. One thing I would suggest, though, is to post about it on the EEnE Wiki. I would suggest updating the The3Eds article with the fact that it has essentially migrated onto Zebunker. Maybe include a new section about Zebunker and its background/history.

We still get a decent amount of traffic on the wiki (when I check the admin dashboard, it's usually around 5-6 thousand views per day across the wiki [not unique views]). I can't guarantee that this will help you, but if someone ever goes through our fansite category looking for active EEnE forums, they'll surely come across this one.
I think that's a great idea, actually. Wikis are very popular for the purposes of looking up info, and it'd be a nice place to show where T3E 'went', essentially.

http://tobymobias.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorFrickinRetro on Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:06 pm

I will help this... Unless Im too late..
DoctorFrickinRetro

Location : center of the Earth next to Parangaricutirimicuaro.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top