Antoine Dodson in Pink Roy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Antoine Dodson in Pink Roy

Post by UCantHandleThis on Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:38 pm

Hey folks. I'm working on a webtoon called Pink Roy. It's based on harem anime about a dork who lives with cute but crazy girls. I wish to call it an OVA more than a webtoon. Antoine Dodson is going to star in it as Roy and ShadyVox will play his best friend at the end of the cartoon. I animate it traditionally and in Flash. Any ideas to make it better?

UCantHandleThis

Back to top Go down

Re: Antoine Dodson in Pink Roy

Post by Mobias on Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am

CreatEd wrote:Pink Roy (starring Antoine dodson), Pair of Pains (starring Vic Mignogna and Nick Afanasiev) and Gary the Gecko (starring Todd Haberkorn).
so like, why did you rejoin just to try and sell us on your shows?

http://tobymobias.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SkullDevil on Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:52 am

CreatEd, if this is you again, then stop. Just stop. We've had it with your bullshit. We banned you temporarily so that maybe you could have realized that this publicity for your show thing wasn't working and that you would wise up. You obviously didn't, so you have two options: you either stop with this bullcrap and post here like a normal user would about general different things, or get your ass banned into oblivion so you can never come back here even if you wind up whining like a little bitch at the end.

Are we understood?
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top