Vidya Music

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vidya Music

Post by Space Soup on Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:37 pm

Because contrary to some beliefs, I believe that Video Game music is indeed real music -- someone composed it, didn't they?

Here, just post whatever Video Game music you're enjoying at the moment. Feel free to comment on whoever posts what.

I'll start us off...

http://diaplank.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Vidya Music

Post by Phoenix Brave Hideki on Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:56 pm

We already do that in "what are you listing" thread...at lest Iggy and I do anyways.
Phoenix Brave Hideki

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenney on Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:42 pm

Oh this is good, I'll edit this post with a bunch of stuff in a sec.

Is it bad if I played the game after listening to the soundtrack? All the next games are done in the other way.

Good music for looking at your results screen, it's like when you just woke up from a dream and you're recollecting your memories. I got the In water ending. The ending you get is subtly based on how you play the game, so it's almost a personality test.

I can't fully remember where this music plays, but I do know the game is very chaotic and you hear this in the only areas where you can feel safe. Appropriate title. I like how it's a bit creepy and surreal while still being calming.

Enough spooky horror game music. This is one of the less popular tracks in the OST but I like it. I was going to use Fallen Down, then looked through a bunch of other tracks, then decided on using Fallen Down Reprise. How Poetic. Jeez, the Undertale songs have a shit-ton of views on YouTube. It's weird to know Toby before he got big like this. No I'm not a hipster.

It's good innit. This is the kind of stuff that got me into techno. Notice how it says "Orignal Soundtrack" on the cover. ORIGNAL.
Fenney

http://ducksarethebest.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top