Creepypasta

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Creepypasta

Post by SkullDevil on Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:23 pm

Well, pretty much any forum on the Internet has a thread discussing creepypasta, so I figured we should have one as well.

Right to the matter at hand: creepypastas. We all know what they are. Stories passed around the web with the intention of scaring the readers and ultimately deprive them of sleep should they read them at night. It has many genres, which range from scientific, theories, lost episodes, videogames and a whole lot more.

There are many good pastas (the bad unfortunately outweighs the good) as many horrible ones. So tell us what your favorite creepypastas are and your personal opinions on them; hated creepypastas can be exceptional if you choose so.
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepypasta

Post by Compent on Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:31 pm

Ever since I saw the picture of Jeff the Killer at 12 AM I can't help but feeling nervous when talking about creepypastas, or even that word.

( Sadly the story of Jeffery sucks ass )
Compent

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffaur on Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:45 pm

Jeff ain't scary because he's one weak ass bitch

He probably can't see well since his eyes are open they're probably dried out

Back to top Go down

Post by Compent on Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:47 pm

I know logically he would be a weak, but it's the fact the image is terrifying and he's supposed to appear at night when you're sleeping.

just too spooky for me.
Compent

Back to top Go down

Post by SkullDevil on Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:53 pm

I know the feeling. When I first saw that image it freaked me out to no end. But that was years ago, so Jeff isn't as scary to me as he was back then.
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Compent on Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:56 pm

Me neither, but it was the fact I saw it at night when I was like 12.

kinda scarred me as silly as that sounds.

also slenderman is shit tier creepypasta
Compent

Back to top Go down

Post by SkullDevil on Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:57 pm

Slenderman is overrated. There, I said it.
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffaur on Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:33 am

Hey at least he produced two awesome games.

Back to top Go down

Post by BrenHans on Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:38 am

I do find Horror Stories more scary than Horror movies, and yeah. I do like me some creepy pastas since it's kinda like a ride, the cart is the narrator and the thrills are the creepy crap. While I do like reading them, I do prefer a person reading them, like Mr. Creepypasta (whom I actually talked with once. Well kinda.), with his calm voice, and good use of sfx, he makes stories scarier like Sonic.exe which was a bit creepy, but he makes it creepier (though even he can't save the moments of bad dialogue). Most gaming creepy pastas suck, but one yall should give a chance is Godzilla NES. My thoughts on it
Spoiler:
The beginning and middle are really good, though when it gets near the end, it gets really corny, making it feel like The Wizard meets The Devil Went Down To Georgia. I liked the ending ironically on how cheesy it is, and I can imagine this being a whacky ass 80s movie with danger zone playing.
I would suggest watching this series of youtube videos. I think it helps build up the suspense.

www(dot)youtube(dot)com/playlist?list=PLUNDvvODn6ZQ5m04gWbtN398bGPrOq54i

Also, yeah, I think that, Ben Drowned, Lion King Genesis, and Pokemon Creepy Black are the only decent video game creepy pastas (and Lion King Genesis isn't anything to write home about, and Creepy Black is my favorite out of the ones I listed since it can happen, and it kinda happened before, where pokemon rom hacks would be on sale illegally, and would retain the sexual innuendo and vulgar language). I do often wonder if the people writing them ever watched any horror movies and or ready any other creepy poostas other than the pokemon ones. Seriously I can write one up right now.

Yo, it was a nice hot summer day, I got 20 dollars in my pocket while I skateboardin' like a fly guy. I went to the gamestop and something was horribly wrong,THEY'RE SELLING RETRO GAMES! I saw at the window "Normy's Beach Babe O-Rama" for the Sega Genesis. I loved that game so much as a kid, I made a whole religion about it! BUT since I love it so much I apparently lost it and sold it to some old fart bag. I walked in intensely into the gamestop and I grabbed the copy of "Normy's Beach Babe O-Rama", and despite it only costing 20 cents, I paid the full 20 dollars. The Clerk was like "Yo, the person who used to own the game died", but I wasn't intimidated by his words! I mean seriously, he got fired the minute he said that. Though the game did look conspicuous, with all the pentagrams and racist remarks, and Illuminati symbols and a bunch of future dates of famous actors, like Dennis Rodman, who died 30 seconds ago. But whatever, I went home, brought out the ole Kega Fusion, jammed my Cartridge int the computer, everything seem normal at first, the screen showed off the Neo Geo start up logo, and then Mario was yelling some satanic crap while the title screen was Streets of Rage 3 vs Charles Barkley Shut Up and Jam. But I assumed all of this was a glitch, and I started playing the game. Which I get to pick 4 characters, which now I know it's probably some Rom-Hack because there were only two characters to pick up from in Streets of Rage vs Charles Barkley! But the four characters are Axel Stone, Charles Barkley, Godzilla, and GASP Sonic. No serioulsy, his name is GASP Sonic. Since I am the master of the Sonic the Hedgehog 3 tournament in 1995, I picked Knuckles, in which he shot me in real life, and said "you're soul is mine!" which he meant he stole mah jive yo! and I was like ah fiddle sticks! BUT THEN Charles Barkley was getting tortured by Dennis Rodman!  I cried despite not being a fan of basketball, and shot myself, and still alive since I'm writing this story. So I beg of you, do not buy Normy's Beach Babe O-Rama for the Sega Genesis at a gamestop, because. It's Gamestop. The End.

And seriously, this wait a week to post links thing is ridiculous. What is honestly the problem with new members posting links? Like is a link somehow going to blow up China? I don't get it.
BrenHans

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffaur on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:30 am

The BrenHans wrote:

And seriously, this wait a week to post links thing is ridiculous. What is honestly the problem with new members posting links? Like is a link somehow going to blow up China? I don't get it.
Spambots.

And yeah, the Godzilla NES Creepypasta is soooo good. There's even a Kaiju fighting game that's coming out and the villain and one of the monsters (I forgot his name, fml. Simon? No not Simon.) is gonna be in it!!

Back to top Go down

Post by BrenHans on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:39 am

timaeusTestified wrote:
The BrenHans wrote:

Spambots.

And yeah, the Godzilla NES Creepypasta is soooo good. There's even a Kaiju fighting game that's coming out and the villain and one of the monsters (I forgot his name, fml. Simon? No not Simon.) is gonna be in it!!
RED

BrenHans

Back to top Go down

Post by SkullDevil on Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:06 pm

timaeusTestified wrote:
The BrenHans wrote:

Spambots.

That creepypasta is seriously my favorite videogame related one right after BEN. I really love when these writers actually put some effort into their stories, and besides building up suspense, creating images or videos to make the 'pastas seem at least more legitimate.

Anyone read Abandoned By Disney?
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Bug_53 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:50 pm

The only creepypastas I've actually read are BEN DROWNED, and Pokemon Creepy Black. I've heard about some other (bad) ones via Yuriofwind on Youtube, (I recommend checking out this guy's videos, there pretty funny) but I never actually "read" them. I don't have much interest in creepypastas, mostly because I enjoy sleep.  Laughing 
Bug_53

Back to top Go down

Post by SkullDevil on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:05 pm

Yuriofwind is the best bad creepypasta thrasher, and no one should say otherwise.
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure Awesome on Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:34 pm

WatchMojo recently did a 10 best creepypasta video.

Bunji wrote:Think you can handle scary things? Think again.

Warning: the above is NOT for the faint of heart. Seriously. If you have a heart condition I'd honestly give it a miss. Even the language barrier doesn't put that much of a spanner in the works.
Pure Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobias on Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:55 pm

I enjoy the Russian Sleep Experiment and SuicideMouse, but I'm not too big on croppypostos.

http://tobymobias.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 腐川冬子/fukawa touko on Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:23 am

Here I come to bring the negative opinions to the thread.

Creepypasta is and always will be cringeworthy and detrimental to internet culture, like memes. It needs to be purged and removed from existence. There's no reason that creepypasta should have a religious and cult-like following. Don't know if you guys saw this or not, but here you go. http://newsfixnow.com/2014/06/03/12-year-old-girls-try-to-kill-friend-say-slender-man-made-them-do-it/
腐川冬子/fukawa touko
Admin

http://zebunker.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobias on Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:34 am

Tomoko wrote:Here I come to bring the negative opinions to the thread.

Creepypasta is and always will be cringeworthy and detrimental to internet culture, like memes. It needs to be purged and removed from existence. There's no reason that creepypasta should have a religious and cult-like following. Don't know if you guys saw this or not, but here you go. http://newsfixnow.com/2014/06/03/12-year-old-girls-try-to-kill-friend-say-slender-man-made-them-do-it/
so, you don't like ghost stories, got it.

I mean, that's basically all creepypastas are. I don't think anyone really takes them THAT seriously. Those girls probably already had mental issues separating fiction from reality, and a story can not be held accountable for their actions. It's the same old story of blaming media (video games, movies) for the insanity of others.

http://tobymobias.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorFrickinRetro on Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:01 am

I've read so many because I get very bored and once in a while they scare me.
DoctorFrickinRetro

Location : center of the Earth next to Parangaricutirimicuaro.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure Awesome on Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:13 am

Yeah, don't judge the whole creepypasta community as cult weirdos just because of two insane little girls. You can find a lot of people online making rebuttals to people in the media who now think it's a cult aimed to kill people. It's not, it's just a collection of horror stories. It's like if those two girls killed people to appease the Paranormal Activity ghost. Or like that kid that murdered other children and said he was inspired by Invader Zim (of course, he was kidding I think.) Don't blame the community, blame those terrible parents that are now blaming the internet.
Pure Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by SkullDevil on Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:24 pm

What Pure Awesome said. Just because you have a particular dislike for creepypasta stories, doesn't mean that those girls were not entirely at fault for what they did and you have to ban creepypasta because of that. I personally like creepypasta (some of it, at least) and when I heard those news on TV I was truly disgusted by their actions. The problem lies within the person, not the story or videogame or film.
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top