My bad account and why it was deleted: CreatEd

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My bad account and why it was deleted: CreatEd

Post by Prohyas on Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:05 pm

Hello people of zebunker. I was a user who goes by the name of CreatEd. I deleted the account just now and I am revamping myself with a new one. As you can see throughout the forum, strange activity and inappropriate behavior has been caused by this user. This was actually the work of a former friend of mine, not me.

I went to New York in a couple of months to try out for acting auditions. I also worked in a printing studio at the same location in my spare time to help pay for rent. I asked my friend if he could house-sit for a while, which he did. But I left my laptop in my home by mistake. He got into my computer and he found out everything I had (It wasn't password protected so no wonder; but now it is). He got into my Facebook, Twitter, email, my Wix, and my Zebunker. He thought it would be funny to mess around with them. He made bad Facebook posts, made Twitter remarks that got me alot of hate from folks, he made not only a faulty Kickstarter campaign but he also got my deviantArt account banned. After I got some messages on my phone, I had to wait until I got home. I took care of the problem with my friend and now comes to this.

I am sorry about everything that happened with CreatEd. I want to start fresh and brand new with my new username. The only thing that he got right was my involvement with the JBC and that I created the FunBox web series. I never created Skillmore Academy and that's not even my art style on digital. The Problem Solverz' has more anatomy than that.

Again. Thank you for your time and patience. I'm just a guy trying to work hard on something I love. And let's all be friends. Thank you again.
Prohyas

http://www.patreon.com/epray

Back to top Go down

Re: My bad account and why it was deleted: CreatEd

Post by Iggy on Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:42 pm

I forgive you not CreatEd.

Iggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Prohyas on Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:02 pm

Call me Prohyas.
Prohyas

Back to top Go down

Post by Iggy on Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:35 am

OK, Prohyas.

Iggy

Back to top Go down

Post by SkullDevil on Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:05 am

Oh man, sorry to hear about that. It's cool. Your friend was really annoying around here.
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Prohyas on Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:42 am

SkullDevil wrote:Oh man, sorry to hear about that. It's cool. Your friend was really annoying around here.
No problem. I took some legal action for that but overall, it's all good. He's right with only some points: I did create the JBC and I am working on the Funbox series with said actors, but all that crap about a Kickstarter for something about cats is all him. While I do like doing animation, I also like to talk about video games, being a Nintendo fan.

Thanks for understanding.
Prohyas

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobias on Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:47 am

okay but what about CreatEd's OTHER alt?

http://tobymobias.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Prohyas on Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:50 am

Mobias wrote:okay but what about CreatEd's OTHER alt?
He made THAT after he got busted! I never found out about that until I logged in again and found out he was discussing my short, Pink Roy.
Prohyas

Back to top Go down

Post by Brimstone Behemoth on Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:09 am

So just a question, was it really you or not who hired me for the Jawbreaker Chronicle? I'll admit CreatEd's behavior drove me away from it, but if it really was just a super bad case of hijacking I'm willing to write an article or two for you again.
Brimstone Behemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Prohyas on Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:14 am

Bleach Behemoth wrote:So just a question, was it really you or not who hired me for the Jawbreaker Chronicle? I'll admit CreatEd's behavior drove me away from it, but if it really was just a super bad case of hijacking I'm willing to write an article or two for you again.
Yes. I am the one who hired you and I am currently working on a new issue and want you to come back. I was about to email you actually. I changed my password, handled my case so everything is back to normal. I'm sorry for what my friend has caused. Hope there's no hard feelings.
Prohyas

Back to top Go down

Post by Brimstone Behemoth on Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:45 am

Prohyas wrote:Yes. I am the one who hired you and I am currently working on a new issue and want you to come back. I was about to email you actually. I changed my password, handled my case so everything is back to normal. I'm sorry for what my friend has caused. Hope there's no hard feelings.

Ah alright then, I'll see what I can do to come up with something decent for ya.
Brimstone Behemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top