Admin of Little.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Admin of Little.

Post by Space Soup on Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:26 am

It's strange. What efforts we made to garner people to this site was in vain. And yet what people who have elected to stay
at this site are few in comparison to years past. One of the members of the once "legendary" TFKrew seems to think that it's time
we put ourselves to pasture.

...Perhaps Adam was right in deleting this site when he should have. It was meant to be a temporary bunker for when T3E was unstable.
It is no longer unstable.

I run this site. A side of me detests what it has become. Stagnant. Useless as a forum. Trapped in the shadows of our incumbent. Would Bunji even condone
something like this? That same side of me doesn't seem to think so.

And because Adam's gone, I technically own the site now, though I collaborate with Toby. Admin of little.

But what fate is better? Admin of Little?

O r M o d e r a t o r o f n o t h i n g ?

http://diaplank.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin of Little.

Post by SkullDevil on Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:19 am

I...I don't know how to interpret this.

Are you being serious, tongue-in-cheek, or 50/50? I mean, I know the site's been very slow in activity recently (I admit being a little at fault since I haven't been around for quite a while), but I'm not willing to give up on it yet.
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by AoiShinigami on Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:15 am

Wow, just...wow...

I came back to t3e, and it is literally one week after one of the remaining top people consider destruction of what hax left. Should I retreat for some popcorn? Because it looks like something rather exciting may be unraveling...
AoiShinigami

http://aoishinigami.newgrounds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure Awesome on Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:15 pm

SkullDevil wrote:I...I don't know how to interpret this.

Are you being serious, tongue-in-cheek, or 50/50? I mean, I know the site's been very slow in activity recently (I admit being a little at fault since I haven't been around for quite a while), but I'm not willing to give up on it yet.
In fairness, most everyone has been quite busy lately. I assume there are a lot of people who would still like this site to be here even if they don't visit often.
Pure Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobias on Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:23 am

it's not like it's the extremely busy holiday season when people don't get onto forums, which themselves are an outmoded form of online communication or something.

http://tobymobias.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Villain of Scams on Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:21 am

Pure Awesome wrote:
SkullDevil wrote:I...I don't know how to interpret this.

In fairness, most everyone has been quite busy lately. I assume there are a lot of people who would still like this site to be here even if they don't visit often.

No. People have plenty of time on their hands, it's just nobody wants to visit anymore for whatever reason. It's not like people were completely free 5 years ago, they were busy then and still made the time to visit The3Eds. Sure most members are in college... but it's easy to find the time to do something you want. It's just they don't want to. And that's fine. I mean, most guys from the site can be found on Steam or Skype like most of the week. Not posting here is a matter of preference and choice. Which sucks... but what else can be done?
The Villain of Scams

Back to top Go down

Post by Muji on Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:34 am

go outside, read some self help books, run for fun, get a hobby, get a hobby your competitive in, talk to people, think something positive about the world, look at your self in the fucking mirror and tell your self you fucking love you, else be the person you fucking wanna be.

basing an existence off a website isn't a great thing to do.
Muji

Back to top Go down

Post by Muji on Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:38 am

listen to some mac demarco too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ujnwmGGxEI
Muji

Back to top Go down

Post by Muji on Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:51 am

yeah mac demarcos fucking bomb
Muji

Back to top Go down

Post by The Villain of Scams on Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:01 pm

Muji wrote:go outside, read some self help books, run for fun, get a hobby, get a hobby your competitive in, talk to people, think something positive about the world, look at your self in the fucking mirror and tell your self you fucking love you, else be the person you fucking wanna be.

????
Nobody on Zebunker or T3E based their existence off of the websites lmao. If you're trying to like psychoanalyze people maybe you should try going to school first.
The Villain of Scams

Back to top Go down

Post by Muji on Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:14 pm

The Villain of Scams wrote:
Muji wrote:go outside, read some self help books, run for fun, get a hobby, get a hobby your competitive in, talk to people, think something positive about the world, look at your self in the fucking mirror and tell your self you fucking love you, else be the person you fucking wanna be.

????
Nobody on Zebunker or T3E based their existence off of the websites lmao. If you're trying to like psychoanalyze people maybe you should try going to school first.

I was talking more about DP , but Alright

i dont think im asking anyone to describe how they feel.
Muji

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Soup on Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:11 pm

Muji wrote:
The Villain of Scams wrote:

????

I was talking more about DP , but Alright

i dont think im asking anyone to describe how they feel.

I appreciate the gesture, Muji, but I'm otherwise fine. If anything, each one of those threads are just me going on a tireless rant.

http://diaplank.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Muji on Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:09 am

rantings good. check ur steam
Muji

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top