Maybe it's time for me to leave.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maybe it's time for me to leave.

Post by Mat1234 on Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:48 pm

Honestly I think maybe it's time for me to go I just don't fit in with the rest of the community with my ed edd n eddy rpg failing to capture anyone's attention and my plan the revive fangames failing I've realized that maybe I don't really belong here, as much as a fan of ed edd n eddy I'am my ideas are too different for this site I liked to make ed edd n eddy storylines that go beyond the typically getting Jawbreaker storyline which is why I love crossovers so much it's how I got into ed edd n eddy fanfiction, and I was hoping to do the same for the ed edd n eddy rpg game since the crossover happens in the second halve of the game the first story arc is the eds trying to get Kevin's jawbreakers back from the Kankers. I get it that doesn't work for this community I'll still work on the game but I won't force it down your throats since I can't get anymore help here I'll just stick with the members I currently have. Anyway it was nice being apart of this group, even know I haven't done much but I just don't think I belong here anymore.

Farewell.
Mat1234

Back to top Go down

Re: Maybe it's time for me to leave.

Post by Muji on Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:33 am

yo chiiilllll

release the first half as an independent game, then the crossover part could be released as an addition to the first game.

logic would indicate that if a games gonna be a crossover, its audience is gonna be limited between people who enjoy both.
Muji

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat1234 on Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:57 am

Muji wrote:yo chiiilllll

release the first half as an independent game, then the crossover part could be released as an addition to the first game.

logic would indicate that if a games gonna be a crossover, its audience is gonna be limited between people who enjoy both.

Actually that's pretty much what is going to happened at this point considering the circumstances we're probably only going to be able to get the first halve done by the time the 2019 release date would happened since my programmer wants to add in different difficulties and work on getting Jib to work. I'm sorry that my comment came off as whiny it's just that my programmer Minha the person currently working on the game keeps coming up with new gameplay ideas and he pretty much stated that we need more help, which sadly we've had bad luck getting some. I'll admit that maybe I jumped the gun advertising it as an ed edd n eddy crossover game. I just wanted to be honest about what I wanted to do with the game. Currently what we have so far is 2 dungeons, sheldon, the cursed telephone, the gravy inquire that players could buy to check out the news in peach creek, a crafting system, and pretty much the quirky dialogue you come to expect from ed edd n eddy, you can even read the sticky notes found all over double d's house.

As for me leaving the site wel,l I haven't fully decided to leave yet but I honestly don't know what to do on this site after failing to bring back ed edd n eddy fangames which can be seen on the fourm titled Ed Edd n Eddy Games I've probably should've renamed it if it can be renamed.
Mat1234

Back to top Go down

Post by Muji on Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:24 am

tell minha not to add too many gameplay additions then. KISS (keep it simple stupid). too many just complicate a game unnecessarily.

Keep it EENE related and it will appeal more to people.
Muji

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat1234 on Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:14 am

Muji wrote:tell minha not to add too many gameplay additions then. KISS (keep it simple stupid). too many just complicate a game unnecessarily.

Keep it EENE related and it will appeal more to people.

Ok also I think I messed up about the gameplay mechanics part it's more like enhancements to the game like more animations to the battlers and whatever else he wants we are gonna put the ray of riches in the game as an attack for eddy. Also there's gonna be a dungeon called cartoon cartoon castle the reason why it's named liked that according to minha it's sounds better than comic castle which was the dungeon's original name which I'm worried abut because with a name like cartoon cartoon castle people are gonna think the other cartoon cartoon characters are gonna be in the castle just by the name alone, hopefully we don't have to put in the other cartoon cartoon characters in the game as a result. Anyway I'll update on the game's progress when I get the fourth demo.
Mat1234

Back to top Go down

Post by Muji on Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:09 am

I dont think people would expect there to be any other characters unless you alluded to it. pretty sure people would get its an homage + people watched eene on carttonnetwork.

Muji

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat1234 on Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:38 am

Muji wrote:I dont think people would expect there to be any other characters unless you alluded to it. pretty sure people would get its an homage + people watched eene on carttonnetwork.

Alright thank you that helps relieve some of my worry about the dungeon.
Mat1234

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top