Introducing another dude from the old site!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introducing another dude from the old site!

Post by Plut0nio on Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:08 am

Hello,

If you don't know or remember me, I'm Worldman29 (AKA Sam Fisher, Soldier, JOSH, etc.) from the old The3Eds. Today I discovered that the old T3E site was gone, as in, the3eds.com now redirects to your ISP's search engine or something like that. Although it's been at least a year since I even browsed it, let alone posted on there, I couldn't help but feel a bit sad. Despite all of the drama along with some of the stuff I've said and done (is swearing allowed here?), I had some good memories there, and I know a lot of others did as well, not to mention all of the fanfics and role-playing we used to do (I wasn't really into fanfics, but I know that some of you guys cared a lot for them). Hopefully, the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine will help preserve all those.

I recently came across this website while trying to find out what happened to the community, and let me tell you, I cannot express how grateful I am that the community still exists. It makes me want to watch EEnE again (I'm pretty sure I have the first two seasons on DVD, not sure where/how to watch the rest, though). I hope that I can meet new people here as well as re-meet the ones I knew from T3E! I also hope to be as active here as I was in 2008-2012!

Thanks,
Peter

P.S. Josh isn't actually my real first name, it was just a name I made in 2009-2010 that was based off of some stupid YouTube Poop-related meme that I found hilarious at the time. You can call me Peter (my real first name) or Pete for short.

Plut0nio

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Plut0nio

Back to top Go down

Re: Introducing another dude from the old site!

Post by Brimstone Behemoth on Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:35 am

Hey Peter, nice to see you again! If you ever want to chat with us, just find us on Steam or Skype where we usually lurk nowadays. If you use any of those platforms I'll be sure to add you there.
Brimstone Behemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Plut0nio on Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:50 am

Bleach Behemoth wrote:Hey Peter, nice to see you again! If you ever want to chat with us, just find us on Steam or Skype where we usually lurk nowadays. If you use any of those platforms I'll be sure to add you there.
Cool, thanks! I'm a member of the TFKrew. I can't post links yet (for 7 days), but my Steam name is in my signature. I'll probably put a link in my profile.

Plut0nio

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Plut0nio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top