Ed Edd n Eddy Fan Fiction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ed Edd n Eddy Fan Fiction

Post by Mr. Dusk on Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:11 pm

Hey y'all, I made this topic for discussing fan fiction about Ed Edd n Eddy. Mostly to showcase my own fics, and partly for any fanfic writers out there to swap tips and ideas.

Let's all have fun and be creative!
Mr. Dusk

Back to top Go down

Re: Ed Edd n Eddy Fan Fiction

Post by Brimstone Behemoth on Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:18 am

Oh hey buddy, I didn't think you'd join this site, but it's great seeing ya here, lol.

Anyway, my current fanfiction I'm working on is PCL3: FES. I do plan to start working on a remake of my EEnE/Bully fanfiction (which Steveo here helped inspired/gave me ideas for a lot, so credit to him). Then a EEnE/Digimon story that I almost got a prologue complete for which I'll send to Yoshermon fro beta reading. Later one of these days make a new EEnE/Pokemon fanfiction since my old one is not only outdated, but has me writing Eddy as a complete monster from the get-go, not leaving any room for development as a character.
Brimstone Behemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dusk on Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:19 pm

Eh, a little Floatzel told me about it.  I would never have found out about this place otherwise.

My current working fan fiction is a rewrite of a fic I had with the Eds and a Code Lyoko AU crossover.  I also have plans for other random crossovers like the Eds with FiM or MEGAS XLR or even inFAMOUS.

In the meantime, my Against All Eds is finished, partly thanks to BB here for writing the epilogue.  The story is heavy on angst and rated T for language and themes, read at your own risk.

Spoiler:
fanfiction.net/s/9795670/1/Against-All-Eds
Mr. Dusk

Back to top Go down

Post by BrenHans on Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:46 pm

I had an idea for an Ed Edd n Eddy fan fic about where Dead Pool is banished from the Marvel Universe and his punishment is send him to another dimension which is slightly east of the DC Universe: the Ed Edd n Eddy Universe. He bumps into one of Eddy's scams in which Deadpool gets convinced and is flabbergasted by the fact it's only a quarter, and gives Eddy a dollar, and tries to help the three Eds to be better at scamming. Eventually Deadpool encounters Sarah, in which of course, Sarah doesn't like him, and the two fight, with Daed Pool throwing her across the valley and slamming her with two exploding trucks, which Sarah ends up being okay, but Eddy, despite not liking Sarah, thinks Deadpool is going a bit overboard, and when he beats everybody up, Eddy puts his foot down, and tells Deadpool he's going too far, and then the two have a challenge, and whatever the heck it is Eddy wins.

The idea came to me when for some reason I want to see Deadpool in the Ed Edd n Eddy universe, sorta like a weirdo sage for the Eds that appears every so often. But eventually I started to think of interactions, which he beats up everybody, and maybe Eddy would think this going too far, and I think that would interesting, what would be the line for Eddy, if these characters were being tormented, like even the ones he despises like Sarah, what would get Eddy to this limit where enough is enough, which I don't think is seen often in Fan Fics, if so they're usually dark, but I want to retain the spirit of the show, while making of those fan fics where there's a fourth Ed and they always beat up the bullies.

Maybe I'll work on this one day, it needs refining, like Ed should play a bigger factor into this, since Deadpool DID beat up his sister.
BrenHans

Back to top Go down

Post by Recursive Sweatpants on Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:47 pm

I started working on an Ed, Edd, n' Eddy and Minecraft crossover fic a few months ago, but the more I try to write the second chapter, the less I feel like it's going to work. I had the overall plot thought out and an idea of how I wanted to develop the Eds throughout the story, but I couldn't think of ways HOW to get there. I can't think of what to write that'll be either entertaining or important to the plot I had in mind or the characterization I wanted to do, and so the story quickly died out.

I don't really have any ideas for more fanfictions, but I have tossed around a silly fantasy for a fan animation I'd totally do if I was a one-man professional animation company but wouldn't dare attempt otherwise, if anyone wants to hear it.
Recursive Sweatpants

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dusk on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:56 pm

That Deadpool one seemed kinda...ehhh

I'd like to hear about this fanimation.
Mr. Dusk

Back to top Go down

Post by Recursive Sweatpants on Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:35 pm

Alright, it's kinda (super) corny, and it's a lot more awesome in my head than written down, but here goes:

The viewer opens the video and sees a battlefield. We see the mercenaries from Team Fortress 2 engaged in bloody combat. The camera rapidly switches between shots of guns being fired and bodies falling to the ground. It is bloody chaos.

Then we cut to a dark yet pristine room. We see Heavy Weapons Guy standing before the Administrator, her figure haloed by a wall of bright monitors towering over him, each one showing the battle from before in different angles. She takes a drag from her cigarette, and then pulls a photo from a briefcase.

"Why have you called me here?" Heavy tentatively asks.

"I have a special assignment for you," the Administrator says, holding the photo so that Heavy--and the viewer--only see the back.

We briefly cut back to the battle, where all of the mercenaries--sans Heavy--are still fighting in chaotic carnage, and then back to the Administrator's room.

"You aren't to ask any questions," she continues, placing the photo face-down on the desk. "Simply consider this part of a little experiment we're running." She slides the photo across the desk, where Heavy picks it up. The viewer still cannot see who it is, but they can see his eyes widening in confusion.

"I don't understand," Heavy says, looking from the photo to the Administrator.

"That is your target," she explains. "You are to kill her, as well as anyone that gets in your way."

Heavy's face turns into a grimace. He opens his mouth, as if to protest, but the Administrator cuts him off.

"Should you be successful," she hisses, "you will be free to go."

Heavy's eyes widen, and his jaw begins to drop. We cut back to the battle, where we see the same mercenaries endlessly being killed and respawned and then killed again.

"No tricks. No half-truths," the Administrator continues. "You will be completely free from your obligations to both Reliable Excavation Demolition and Builder's League United."

Close up of Heavy's lower face. We see his mouth tighten, and then he says, "You free Doctor as well."

"I cannot do that," the Administrator says. "I am only freeing one of you, and only if you complete this task."

"Fine," Heavy says, "then I'll do job, and you free Doctor instead of me."

The Administrator raises an eyebrow. "Very well, then. I will even permit him to accompany you on this mission as a witness--though he is not to assist, as it would interfere with the experiment. Should you get the job done anyway, he shall retire from duty."

Heavy looks at the photograph, and the picture finally begins to come into focus as the Administrator says, "Just remember to kill the target..." The picture reveals a school photo of Sarah.

Cut to the cul-de-sac, where Ed stands defensively before his little sister in front of Heavy Weapons Guy. "...as well as anyone that gets in your way."

Cue title: Ed Versus Heavy Weapons Guy

Almost the whole rest of the animation would be Ed and Heavy duking it out with their super strength, gradually getting more violent and bloody as they go on. Heavy stops holding back, and Ed gets his head smashed onto something sharp, causing him to snap and go completely berserk.

The cul-de-sac gets destroyed, blood sprays everywhere, and eventually the whole thing starts dipping into Evangelion levels of crazy, where the two begin causing each other so much pain that the pathetic battle starts dissolving into visions of each other's minds; Ed experiences flashbacks of Heavy's life in the battlefield, being killed a million different ways, while Heavy experiences Ed's own hell of being beaten and berated by the cul-de-sac kids, as well as his own sister.

Finally, the whole thing would end with them on the cusp of death, floating together in a limbo of darkness. They look at each other, with Heavy seeing Ed's unconditional love for his little sister, and Ed seeing Heavy's desire to see the Medic living a free life, away from the hell of the battlefield. Heavy curls his hands into a fist, and slowly raises it toward Ed, but a gloved hand stops him. He sees the Medic beside him, smiling gently.

The Medic explains that he intervened at the last second, and saved both Heavy and Ed from dying.

Cut to a shot of them in real life, their bodies badly mangled, lying on makeshift hospital beds in Edd's house. Each has a medigun constantly trained on them, with Edd checking the guns to make sure they're working properly.

Back in limbo, the Medic explains that he managed to convince the Administrator to free Heavy and spare Sarah's life, at the cost of his own. The Medic begins to drift away from Heavy, into certain darkness while Heavy and Ed start drifting toward an earthly light in the opposite direction. The Medic and the Heavy say one last goodbye, before the former disappears into the darkness and the latter is engulfed into the light, along with Ed.

And then it ends there because I'm too lazy to imagine what happens afterward.

This was from a while ago, before the comics and update videos that pretty much jossed the idea I had that the mercenaries were fighting against their will. The meat of it I imagine really is just Ed and Heavy punching the crap out of each other, gradually getting more and more intense as the fight goes on. Like I said, it plays out a lot less dumb in my head. Maybe one day when we get the technology to turn our imaginations directly into pictures and movies I'll actually make this, but until then, that's all I got.
Recursive Sweatpants

Back to top Go down

Post by ZommyO on Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:36 pm

I remember when I had the idea to create a Super 8, Ed, Edd, n Eddy fanfic. It was not a crossover but the events of Super 8 meets EEnE. The idea died after not visiting the site for months, but I probably may want to get back into that.
ZommyO

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorFrickinRetro on Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:59 pm

I've been working on one for a while now. Its basically my version of PCL and Bleach Behemoth has been helping me by being my beta reader.
DoctorFrickinRetro

Location : center of the Earth next to Parangaricutirimicuaro.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brimstone Behemoth on Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:03 pm

You know shipping kills a lot of fandoms, but holy fuck it really nuked EEnE's.

Seriously nearly every fucking EEnE fanfiction on FF.Net is Edd/Kevin, Edd/Marie or some other stupid slash shit or just a really low quality fanfiction. It seems impossible to find good stories for EEnE fanfiction anymore. A lot of good or even decent writers of non-EEnE slash stories are flat out leaving, which really isn't helping with the decreasing quality of EEnE fanfiction. That and what few good stories or ones with potential get put up on FF.Net don't receive a lot of attention, which means they won't end up updating as much as a result.

It's a lose-lose situation right now unless we get more high-quality EEnE stories again.
Brimstone Behemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Iggy on Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:15 pm

I really wish I could contribute to the fanficdom, but I've got plenty of ideas, but no confidence in my writing.

Instead, I'll just recommend a KevEdd free fanfic that almost reminds me of Spike's writing style.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10517304/1/A-Good-Edd-Is-Hard-To-Find

Iggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikender on Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:26 pm

Iggy wrote:I really wish I could contribute to the fanficdom, but I've got plenty of ideas, but no confidence in my writing.

Instead, I'll just recommend a KevEdd free fanfic that almost reminds me of Spike's writing style.

I just read the first chapter of that and I'm like "What the F?" Could be interesting though, might continue reading it.

And I hear ya, BB. That's why I don't read Ed, Edd, n' Eddy fiction unless it absolutely stands out from the crowd. Kevinbound, Memories and Moments, Perfect Worlds, etc... those were all great stories but it seems like anything like them is either not being written anymore or being buried under ten metric tonnes of slash fiction.

Almost makes me wanna go back to writing so I can get my ideas back out there. Or maybe write a parody of the crappy state of Ed, Edd, n' Eddy fiction.
Spikender

Back to top Go down

Post by Iggy on Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:34 pm

Spikender wrote:
Iggy wrote:I really wish I could contribute to the fanficdom, but I've got plenty of ideas, but no confidence in my writing.

I just read the first chapter of that and I'm like "What the F?" Could be interesting though, might continue reading it.

And I hear ya, BB. That's why I don't read Ed, Edd, n' Eddy fiction unless it absolutely stands out from the crowd. Kevinbound, Memories and Moments, Perfect Worlds, etc... those were all great stories but it seems like anything like them is either not being written anymore or being buried under ten metric tonnes of slash fiction.

Almost makes me wanna go back to writing so I can get my ideas back out there. Or maybe write a parody of the crappy state of Ed, Edd, n' Eddy fiction.
For the first chapters they are a bit bland, but it does get much better once the gang start traveling and it's sad seeing Eddy full of regret for everything. And yes, I'd pay to see more work from you, especially to see your idea of a parody.

Iggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikender on Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:41 pm

Iggy wrote:For the first chapters they are a bit bland, but it does get much better once the gang start traveling and it's sad seeing Eddy full of regret for everything. And yes, I'd pay to see more work from you, especially to see your idea of a parody.

No worries. Most stories start out kind of rough because the author is still getting their land legs and getting a feel for the story, or possibly even how to write the characters if it's their first time writing fiction for a particular movie/show/cartoon/game. I'll give it the benefit of a doubt and read on when I have more time. Maybe in an hour or so, I need something to read before I sleep anyway.

And thanks, Iggmeister. I get a lot of encouragement from you and others so maybe I will start writing again. No promises, though, because I usually break them.
Spikender

Back to top Go down

Post by SkullDevil on Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:11 pm

Spike, we necessitate you to write slash parody. It is something that would make the world a better place.
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikender on Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:35 pm

SkullDevil wrote:Spike, we necessitate you to write slash parody. It is something that would make the world a better place.

Edd and Eddy sat at a small table in Eddy's backyard, a single candle illuminating both of their faces. "Mon'Ami, your eyes look beautiful tonight," Eddy purred as he picked at a plate of lukewarm spaghetti that sat in front of him.

"Oh Eddy, I'm elated that you took those French classes... my heart valves pulsate with love at the sound of your crooning voice," Edd replied as he made circles with his finger on the table.

"Your valves aren't the only thing that are pulsating, sockhead," Eddy said slyly as he leaned across the table at Edd, who blushed at Eddy's forwardness.

"Not so fast, Eddy... I like to take things slow..." Edd answered as he bit his lip and blushed.

"Slow?" Eddy asked as his fingernails dug into the wood of the table, his passion overwhelming his senses.

"Yes... how about a kiss first?" Edd suggested, causing Eddy to lick his lips.

"That I can do..." Eddy replied as he reached across the table and caressed Edd's cheeks, pulling him in closer. Edd could feel Eddy's hot breath spreading across his face as their two faces neared. Suddenly Eddy stopped right before their lips met and looked Edd in his eyes.

"W-what is it, Eddy?" Edd whispered, confused.

"Jesus Christ I can't do this Double D," Eddy whispered back fearfully, trying to stretch out the moment.

"Please for the love of God, Eddy, you must. We... we don't have any other options..." Edd answered, fear choking up his voice.

"This is so freaking wrong man... I just can't-"

"Kiss him, dang it! Kiss him!" a female voice demanded.

"P-Please, don't make us do this!" Edd pleaded to no avail as a blond girl stepped out of the shadows, a black pistol in her shaking hand.

"It has to be just like in my story, you're ruining it!" May cried as she stared intensely at the two terrified boys. "Eddy has to kiss you and then you rip his clothes off and let him take you from behind!" she yelled out as she stomped closer to the trembling pair. "Now kiss! And I want to see tongue, motherf***ers!"

"N-No homo, Double D..." Eddy surrendered before pulling Edd in for a kiss.

"Oh ya, that's the ticket..." May whispered as drool ran down her chin.

Welp, there goes my contribution for the day.
Spikender

Back to top Go down

Post by Iggy on Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:37 pm

It's missing the part where Kevin kidnaps Edd for his own pleasures but other than that it's Grade A material. *thumbs up*

Iggy

Back to top Go down

Post by SkullDevil on Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:47 pm

That will be saved for the sequel.

Also all slash fics make sense now since they were all written by May.
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Brimstone Behemoth on Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:16 pm

I giggled Spike, but Edd/Eddy is pretty hard to come by now since Edd/Kevin took over because Kevin is sexier than Eddy I guess. Still it has really good potential, especially with the Kankers forcing the kids do perform these sexual deeds for their own twisted, perverted erotic fantasies.
Brimstone Behemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikender on Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:19 pm

Bleach Behemoth wrote:I giggled Spike, but Edd/Eddy is pretty hard to come by now since Edd/Kevin took over because Kevin is sexier than Eddy I guess. Still it has really good potential, especially with the Kankers forcing the kids do perform these sexual deeds for their own twisted, perverted erotic fantasies.

You know, I didn't even think about it from that angle. That was just gonna be a random thingy I wrote, but the Kankers would make a great allegory for the crazed fangirls who want to see the Eds' attack everyone's booty. Maybe I could write something like that fully, I got ideas in my head now.

Plus, I'm a Kanker fanboy so I would love to write them being perverted psychopaths.

Er, I would love to write them being perverted psychopaths AGAIN, that is.
Spikender

Back to top Go down

Post by SkullDevil on Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:20 pm

It'll be like the Fifty Shades Of Grey book, except intentionally hilarious.
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top