T3E/ZB BIZARRE FIGHTCADE TOURNAMENT ADVENTURE: HERITAGE FOR THE FUTURE. SIGN UPS CLOSED

View previous topic View next topic Go down

T3E/ZB BIZARRE FIGHTCADE TOURNAMENT ADVENTURE: HERITAGE FOR THE FUTURE. SIGN UPS CLOSED

Post by BrenHans on Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:10 pm

YOU MUST GO HERE FOR THE GAME'S RULES. ALSO, WE ARE PLAYING THE JAPANESE VERSION OF THE GAME.

OPEN THE GAME

09/24/16

Sign-ups close on 9/21/16

Anyone can join the FightCade Tournament! ALBEIT with a limited capacity!

PARTICIPANTS

Spoiler:

1. BrenHans
  2. Villain of Scams, The
  3. Gokua
  4. Trop
  5. EbenFrostey
  6. Leachy Puffball
  7. Efe Clemeza
  8. Spikender <-- Minimum Entrants
  9. CLOSED
  10. CLOSED
  11. CLOSED
  12. CLOSED
  13. CLOSED
  14. CLOSED
  15. CLOSED

THE RULES
These rules can change depending on the game we will play.
1. Join the official ZeBunker's Discord chatroom. For further details go here. I will tell you how to run FightCade if you join the Discord Chat.
2. Read the Q&A below.
3. FightCade is a bit tricky to run at first, please make sure you have you configured the settings to your liking, and made sure the game runs properly before entering the tournament.
4. Prepare your time for double eliminations. This will only happen if there are 9-15 participants. If there are 8 or 16 participants, it will be single elimination.
5. Matches will be mostly sets of 3 out of 5, meaning you must win 3 sets to be the victor. DO NOT CONFUSE SETS WITH IN GAME ROUNDS. The grand final will be sets of 5 out of 9. HOWEVER these sets can vary depending on how the brackets are set up.
6. EVEN IF, the participants list is filled up, it isn't likely that everyone will join, TECH, so if you want to join, you can still have a chance to! You'll be put under queue.  

Q&A
What is FightCade?
FightCade is a platform that allows you to play games from the Final Burn Alpha Library, an Arcade Emulator. FightCade focuses more on Fighting Games but it does allow games like Puzzle Bobble/Bust-A-Move, Windjammers, Final Fight, and Metal Slug to be played on its service.

Make an account, and download FightCade HERE!

Under "Other" can I vote for any non-fighting games?
The only non-fighting game I will allow is Saturday Night Slam Masters, NOT MUSCLE BOMBER DUO since FightCade doesn't support 4 players, so the CPU will automatically join in as partners, HOWEVER Ring of Destruction: Slam Masters II is a fighting game so it will be allowed. IN THE NEXT FIGHTCADE TOURNAMENT I will allow games like WindJammers and Puzzle Fighter be chosen, as long as they are competitive.

What's "Temporary Reservation"?
A friend of mine wants to joint the tournament, but recent events hit him hard, so he MIGHT not want to join, I'm not 100% certain yet, since he loves the fighting game genre more than me.

Wait, where's Mortal Kombat!? I thought that was in Final Burn Alpha!?
FightCade is currently running an outdated version of Final Burn Alpha. Recently, FightCade is working on updating their program to use the latest version of Final Burn Alpha. SO IN THE MEAN TIME, no Road Rash tournament ;_;

I look forward to facing you all! I have many years of experience under my belt! I will not go easy on y'all! This isn't going to be all Ghost Boobs and Bernie and his Rubber Fucky NO! I will pose a challenge. OH, and Gokua my ole buddy...

YOU
WILL
WEAR
THE HAT

That's all I gotta say, go vote, participate, and train yourself before you wreck yourself. PEACE!

Last edited by BrenHans on Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:54 am; edited 16 times in total (Reason for editing : SIGN UPS ARE CLOSED)
BrenHans

Back to top Go down

Re: T3E/ZB BIZARRE FIGHTCADE TOURNAMENT ADVENTURE: HERITAGE FOR THE FUTURE. SIGN UPS CLOSED

Post by Leachy Pufball on Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:17 pm

You can count me in!
Leachy Pufball

Back to top Go down

Re: T3E/ZB BIZARRE FIGHTCADE TOURNAMENT ADVENTURE: HERITAGE FOR THE FUTURE. SIGN UPS CLOSED

Post by Gokua on Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:10 pm

I'm in.
Gokua

Back to top Go down

Post by Efe Clemenza on Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:47 pm

I'm ready to bust some heads in a game I've probably never played before.
Efe Clemenza

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikender on Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:17 pm

So are T3E tournaments now becoming a regular thing?

Great. I'm in this one too then. And I suck at fighting games even more than Pokemon, so this should be fun.
Spikender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Villain of Scams on Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:41 pm

I encourage you guys to join this tournament, as well. I'm sure the skill gap will be a lot closer than the Pokemon tournament since most of us stuck at fighting games (me included). SO CMON GUIS
The Villain of Scams

Back to top Go down

Post by BrenHans on Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:22 pm

Which is part of the reason why the tournament starts in two weeks.

1. So you guys have time to practice and
2. To not have an over abundance of tournaments.

Also even if you guys aren't great now, the purpose of the tournament is to introduce to you guys to my favorite hobby, spread the love and hopefully it convinces you guys to get into the fighting game genre.

Also to give closure for the polls, I will end voting by 9/17/16, which is this Saturday,so please vote now to get the game you wanted to be featured for the T3E/ZB FightCade tourney. Not to mention it will give you guys a week to practice the chosen game.
BrenHans

Back to top Go down

Post by Mesh on Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:05 am

YOU WANT A FIGHT THEN BRING IT BROTHA

but only if i dont have work
Mesh

Back to top Go down

Post by BrenHans on Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:45 pm

For Poke-fans don't forget to join BB's crackbaby tournament! You can enter right here.

JOJO RULES
1. Please use the Japanese version as it is the only version that will work online.
2. Do not modify the in-game round setting, keep it at "best 2 of 3"
3. The only banned character is Petshop, he's the bird character. Everyone else is legal, to play and to fuck. Though apparently fucking Jotaro and Kakyoin is illegal so. yeah.
4. EVERYONE MUST UNLOCK THE SECRET CHARACTERS this is a must since secret characters are legal to use, and if you're the one hosting the match, it's only in good courtesy to have them unlock. SO even if you don't think you'll host a match, unlock them anyway, and here's how.

When you load Jojo's Bizarre Adventure press the "F2" Key It will take you to a configuration screen.

Press the "F3" key AND BAM all the characters are unlocked.

Last edited by BrenHans on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Rule update)
BrenHans

Back to top Go down

Post by Mesh on Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:08 am

Shit bro working all day on the tourney, gotta drop.
Mesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top