Trash Theater 2: The Reveangance

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trash Theater 2: The Reveangance

Post by Leachy Pufball on Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:30 am

(explosion.gif) WE'RE BACK, BABY (explosion.gif)

This time we have an all new oldie made pretty just for you !!!!

Best class van out! Caput I:
Cicero Mary Smith. And he washed pink rabbit, it has a long history Beautiful face and eyes. My heat is not clever, and others.
  At the top of the lake was a big production, we know what should be done. And I went to the brow of the hill bus. But before all these things, as I'm a normal teenager, is no stigma. I was there, a friend, a fire that destroyed them all cut to pieces.
  Now, before that, is the conquest of all my friends, he that his enthusiasm for the leader, came to pass. "However, this madness, began on December 5, 2011 my 16-year-old birthday. I have been raised from their sleep, that day, was wearing the clothes of the normal opportunity. And it is not left to eat the porridge that I left to the bottom of the chamber. and she rose to PesterChum connected my laptop. One of his friends, and he was at a loss.
- smartyPrince [SP] is too lazy porousReady [PR] -
SP: periwinkle
PR: Ave Cicero
PR: Sentio Libra?
SP: correct
PR: Merry holiday
SP: re5pondent
SP: there i5 great joy in your great
PR: Beautiful.
PR: School.
SP: i can u5ua11y 5and
SP: ma1e, it5 a better
PR: Eat well.
PR: Recently found a piece.
PR: Adam, in order to kill the name of 64 of the donkey.
PR: Otherwise, if you wonder why I say.
SP: by expanding
PR: N64 small.
PR: If you can not say the contest.
SP: the5e three degree5 nintendo DAU
SP: briti5h
PR: Joe.
PR: I know that my former students.
SP: i know that we a11 cthorki, and the nature of the 3D5
PR: Do you want it?
SP: i do not know na5h vіdmov1yaєt5ya
PR: For what can be done to the hopes, it can be attributed only to throw?
SP: wat it i5, i do not think
SP: of the week,
SP: clothing bu5 5trike
PR: Make.
SP: inside of
PR: Cicero Avenue
- smartyPrince [SP] is not lazy porousReady [PR] -
  I have my computer, and then set ka'a'ōhua tie. Parker, you can enter the normal sense of suspicion he'ele'ele work. The e'olu'olu. I, and I would like to, but I do not know, ox Elizabeth called me, and I know why. I was very curious mystery inspired by Maxwell.
  Dinner, Elizabeth, are waiting for me, I was there, when I was in the schools. He was wearing a green tunic and a cloak and sunglasses products. And they came to him.
  You said my friend.
  "Murray." Ritter on. "SA, SE Moman in: a." Litt our website. "
  If I intentionally harm and paper packaging. If the chain .......!
  "East Asia, Lizzie," I was her age, "I knew you scribblenauts super top!"
  "Yes, but I" said I "and the Global Fund, whether you thought it right, and?"
  "I do not know, screw you!" Cry.
  "Certainly," he said, "I am the worst of friends in far found!" She began to speak to cry.
  "ye5, you are." I told him to wear a necklace.
  Rufus touched my heart feel the flow of energy in the body.
  "environment nino prosperum?" South Korea.
  "So you know, you know?" Elizabeth liked mourning.
  "i do not know!" I replied.
  At that time the suspect. I know Naassen this way! Alarm investors Jimiliqi. I greensplosion for drugs, and they fled from a nearby forest! At the time, I think, the mysterious lost. I know that 20 years.
Leachy Pufball

Back to top Go down

Re: Trash Theater 2: The Reveangance

Post by BrenHans on Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:40 pm

Man I can only imagine that within a 100 years during an apocalypse, people are going to think this is some serious work of fiction and think it's the greatest thing of all time. Not saying it isn't already, but they'll like it a bit too much.

BUT beats the time me and my friends made homerotic crack fics called "dickum faggins"
BrenHans

Back to top Go down

Post by Leachy Pufball on Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:33 pm

That sounds glorious, Bren

Also, I'm debating whether or not to include the original chapters alongside the translations. Mostly because it gets very lewd later on. It's not lewd now, but it gets lewd.

Best class van out! Caput II:
Funny Guy
Cicero:
  Ears cat, cat's claw, cat, dog, tail and ivory found. I do not know what happened. Suddenly, a mustache, a red shirt, blue pants, I was a young man in a hat and M- lake.
  ! Mary · 100 · Cicero said, waiting for you
  Do I have the river? "Sex K: SAO time
  How rude, I said, "My name is Marcus!"
  "Would you know my name?" I asked.
  Mary said to me, "the prophecy of" the quality of the child's parents jade ngji keep his virgin, and Cicero, Cat.
  "We?" He said.
  "Go, baby!" Of course, Marcus is not cried.
  Others hide behind a tree. Green glass system, along with the illusion that I was floating.
  "Here Maria" Spirit said.
  "Elizabeth?" I told you.
  ". And I," of "the wrath, then of green, but in body he died, survived by a flame of my soul." He said the spirit
  "My my my my and and?" Márcus.
  "if you can not 5ee?" I asked.
  "All the ghosts? I want to talk to you." He said.
  "I've written, I suppose that you could see me now, or hear." "I ask that you do not listen to a part of the spirit of" the genius of the dead in the spirit of my friend
  . ?? There is nothing you can do or what you can do, "Oh, Lizzie, I said:
  "I am," he said, I think I'll try.
  Elisabeth, who was on top of the sea, because he is more a small pile of the Red Sea in the band of the green instead. And the lid 50, the body and the left, Marcus took it.
  "Oh, it works" Elizabeth - steeped in immorality.
  "Louis?" eçkilüükempirge Marcus.
  "He has the name of the people." Louis possession.
  "What happened?" He said that the complexity of Marius.
  "i am compelled by the 5pirit, of jo5eph," I said to Marcus.
  "For me?" He said.
  "oh, why do not you li5ten to me?" I said.
  I saw a stranger. One of them is the blue hedgehog, a party in a green, rather than the dress of others, and neglected. I was green and blue Sonic the Hedgehog wood shell noticed the bowl. The person without arms and legs, hammer the list, it takes me years.
  Notebook, I have a lot of energy, and he said to me: "You can use, we have a constructive way."
  To form the body of this book, I wrote to Elizabeth. Flesh, and Luis. He got up and growth. In this book, I have.
  What happens when Louis was asked.
  "Do you think it is!" Marcus said.
  I, Elizabeth, and kissed him. Suddenly, time, hiding in the shadows, standing next to a tree. I jumped him, but he Teleports. The weather began to sink, and I realize that in 20 years, Elizabeth.
  "What happened?" And they asked.
  I also need to think so! I'm sorry.
  "I know you will look different." My PA.
  "In fact, I have come back." Marcus said.

Bonus second chapter because chapter three is so short

Best class van out! Caput III:
Applications See Coetus Hero
Cicero:
  Seven of us went to a big building. The hands of Mary to the scanner thingy, and opened the door. All the main room, which is the key to the place of Mary and Elizabeth, my input and Card.
  "You will get your father." Light... "Great country day will be tomorrow."
  All with the exception of Elizabeth, and Marius, and then I go to the place. I saw a lot I have seen that there are six of the room. Move up and down I was going to arrive. My GF and I went to the living room key card I was 7 years old, he went in unto her.
  I will be at home. However, all my things? Tennessee, the only difference is the two galaxies in orbit bed. Moreover, it opened my incense. He went to the house were closed. And, still asleep.

I can't stop, help

Best class van out! Caput IIII:
Sound
Cicero:
  Found a lot of space. Only fragments of the mountain with a robot stuck wearing a white hat, blue shirt, and I can see. I collapsed and fled.
  "White Bomberman is my name" She said verbally. "Nina green meant no I in some ruins and try this person."
  My heart suddenly was there with Jimiliqi.
  "It's good for your back." Then he had two hands, fingers plucking.
Leachy Pufball

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenney on Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:30 am

From what I gathered, we're having a flashback from 20 years ago and we got a mysterious pink rabbit out of it. Then there was some Homestuck shit where they talked about videogames. Then I assume we have an independence day eve party on Caput III, evidenced by "great country day will be tomorrow" and the quite lewd imagery. Then we meet a charming robot person, I guess. "the genius of the dead in the spirit of my friend" is a good line. This is very metaphysical.
Fenney

http://ducksarethebest.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leachy Pufball on Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:58 pm

Also, "You will get your father." is pretty cryptic. Especially with Cicero Mary Smith being the daughter of Henry Freeman, from the Full-Life Consequences series.

Best class van out! Caput IIIII:
City Center
 Cicero:
  I woke up on sleep capsule. It was open, and I had to do it. I left the room, and saw eight of the open door. White Bomberman been out of the room.
  "They met in a dream!" I said to her.
  "It's ... a little scary." Replied.
  We do not support the room, I saw that beyond all expectation Mary and Elizabeth.
  "Where is my friend?" I asked Blue.
  "Maybe it's in his room." I answered.
  I went in the seventh room, knocked on the door. Yes, my friend, is discovered. It was hugged me with his hands.
  "Go, came into the room," I said. "Everyone is waiting."
  "It's a good thing." Elizabeth freedom.
  The use of the camera, as well as eight. Jimiliqi, what we were expecting. Moreover, it was 20 years ago!

Best class van out! Caput IIIIII:
Rabat Those!
 Cicero:
  "Hey, nothing." He said that half of the dream.
  "What are you doing?" I asked him.
  "I ask you, but I will not forget," Jimiliqi earth "My people, and the people!"
  "AND YOU, 5HOW YOU," I shouted.
  "It's the wind, my lord," he said two sentences: "Here I am a member of The Dark Knight."
  "I HAVE FOOD AT THE RIGHT TIME?" I cried.
  "I, my dear," he said to ask the second year. "But I do not want to see you the word of the principle of"
  "I do not want," Hammer said.
  "the Dark Lord, and do not tell me, I love you" Jimiliqi said, "Jade wanted to give up and destroy all sense of pain and Mary."
  "That," I said.
  "I came with a friend." In laughter.
  "He who is in you, fails to Louis?" Mario said.
  "What have I," said Ashton.
  "Jade is Mary." Jimiliqi "My Lord and my private eyes said." I say
  "When mu5t ..." I said.
  I was young, there is a green heart and mental strength, we steal things like the power of the Dark Lord. I woke up in prison go. I saw shadows in the woods behind the bar to be found. I think this is very short, I see.
  "Hello, Cicero Mary Smith." He said.
  "My name, you know?" I asked.
  "I know a lot," he said, "Of course, this is deliberately designed to kill. Of course, I can not leave the body..."
  "Who?" I asked.
  My flow of time, you will not be able to control my heart, my image.
  "What will you do to me?" I asked.
  "I said that I can." good.
  I seem to be horizontal.

Best class van out! Caput IIIIIII:
Variety
  Elizabeth Zengur name Joe. green eyes and brown hair. And the error, and then use the cup. From your fears.
  I was at home, in the same place. Armaan all bed Parhsfal, but different. They sleep in their ears. Friends, there are a lot of sense. Staff Free Greensplosion.
  This is well and good, the birthday of my friend Max Super Puzzle 16, who was inspired to write verses strange purple is my favorite color. And thank you. She was crying, friends, and agreed.
  I woke up and had to knock on the door. I was hoping it would be a waste of Cicero, it was open. It must be understood that this is Macus.
  "This will help to rescue his friends?" He asked.
  "Yes I think so." I answered.
  "Come on!" "He said.
  We are all in the waiting room. Cicero, the other seven base pairs in Google searches, should be deleted.
Leachy Pufball

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenney on Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:27 am

I was barely following the plot to begin with but now I'm just here for the strange phrases.

I seem to be vertical.
Fenney

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenney on Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:29 am

"Cicero, the other seven base pairs in Google searches, should be deleted."
are you looking at boobs again
Fenney

Back to top Go down