ZB/The3Eds as a Fire Emblem Army

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZB/The3Eds as a Fire Emblem Army

Post by Brimstone Behemoth on Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:09 pm

Discord chat antics made us wanna create this list. This is based off of Awakening's classes btw:

OUR MAIN HEROES
Lord -> Great Lord: Tech
Tactician -> Grand Master: Efe

THE CAVALRY AND HEAVY UNITS
Pre-Promoted Great Knight: Mesh
Knight -> General: Spikender
Cavalier -> Paladin: T-Ed
Cavalier -> Paladin: Colton

GOON GROUND SQUAD
Barbarian -> Berserker: Bleach Behemoth
Villager -> Fighter -> Warrior: Gokua
Villager -> Merchant: British Eddy/Kyron
Spear Fighter -> Spear Master: Smash
Mercenary -> Hero: Bren
Archer -> Bow Knight: Leach
Archer -> Sniper: Tropia

SUPPRESSING FAST ATTACKERS
Thief -> Trickster: Compent
Myrmidon -> Swordmaster: Scorpion
Ninja -> Master Ninja: Skull Devil

MAGICAL GIRLS
Mage -> Sage: Scams
Troubadour -> Valkyrie: Stryker
Dark Mage -> Sorcerer: Crime
Cleric -> War Cleric: Iggy

THE AIR FORCE
Wyvern Rider -> Malig Knight: Sapphire
Pegasus Knight -> Falcon Knight: Lord of Sushi

SPECIAL FORCES
Taguel: Proto
Manakete: Thysa
Dancer: DivineSheep
Ballistician: Yoshermon
Dread Fighter: Mr. Dusk
Conqueror: Phelps
Lodestar: Bunji

Last edited by Bleach Behemoth on Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Brimstone Behemoth

Back to top Go down

Re: ZB/The3Eds as a Fire Emblem Army

Post by Gokua on Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:13 pm

HOORAH
Gokua

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffaur on Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:48 pm

i do wanna say i'd probably be available decently early (similar to camilla i guess) without being there at the start if only because i'd probably be rushing to help tech not fuck up

Back to top Go down

Post by The Villain of Scams on Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:05 pm

I think we still have TONS of members to addand this list needs a little polishing as we add more members. For example, I think DP should be a Mage (but if he doesn't want to that's cool), so once we add people then we reclass some so there's no overabundance of one type of unit. I do think there's certain members, like Pure Awesome, Apsylus, Ed Van Gogh, etc who can be minor antagonists/mini bosses  (basically dead ones that never/rarely show up but you remember from T3E).

The plot I have so far is this (feel free to take it, modify it, or ignore this ifn you don't lie it), Tak is the major antagonist who was once an important aid to the King of the Zebunker/The3Eds/Edonia Kingdom (Bunji was the King?) But eventually for reasons you find out as you progress, Tak grows to hate the kingdom before the events of the game and once the wretched magician (or whatever) Dubbel D and her kevin clone beast army attack the kingdom, Bunji has disappeared and Tak leaves the council, defecting to another nation and convincing them to abandon the kingdom to its fate as Dubbel D causes mass destruction and death. The Lord, Tech, actually the last surviving royalty of a very small nation deeply allied to Zebunker, (denseland or something idk) takes up the reigns of the once great leaderless Kingdom in his attempt to help Zebunker. Idk if Toby will be playable, but basically like Efe, Sapph, Mesh, BritishEddy, they'll be famous badasses of the Zebunker army that still survive and manage to fend off attacks and the game js going around to recruit them and band everyone together  to defeat Dubbel D. However most members (like me, Gokua) will either just be normal soldiers or something so not all of us are actual badass commanders or anything. Everyone thats playable has unique backstories and varying relevance. I dunno if this will start shit, but I could try doing bios for everyone just to give you guys an idea and you guys modify it to your liking. It'll be a little controversial because I'll probably reference stuff like the TFKrew (should they be in the game? Antagonists? Playable?). For example, BB the Barbarian could be a former criminal who was taken down by Sapphire and Efe, as he was helping a certain desert marauder do devious things in the kingdom. As Dubbel D's attacks majorly devestate Zebunker, BB's prison is part of the damage and in a state of anarchy and no law, BB escapes and Tech convinces him (and everyone else) to put their grudges aside as they need all the help they can get to defeat Dubbel D. Of course that's not confirmed or anything and if BB doesn't like it that's fair, just an example. Eventually, after almost defeating Dubbel D and regrouping the remnants of Zebunker together, they are suddenly attacked by the rivaling nation that Tak defected to, making Tak the major antagonist and allowing Dubbel D to escape, where she then proceeds to ally with  Tak to destroy any ounce of Zebunker once and for all. So the majority of the game focuses on the guerrilla attacks made by Tech and us members against Phelps new army coupled with kevin smilies.

Last edited by The Villain of Scams on Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Villain of Scams

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokua on Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:15 pm

I definitely adore what you've come up with Scams, and for TFKrew being involved, maybe they could be a mercenary group that can either be an enemy or an ally, or just a random inconveinence sometimes?
Gokua

Back to top Go down

Post by Brimstone Behemoth on Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:20 pm

Blue Fugutes should also be enemy mooks.
Brimstone Behemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Tech097 on Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:21 pm

My reaction.
Tech097

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenney on Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:24 pm

Gokua wrote:I definitely adore what you've come up with Scams, and for TFKrew being involved, maybe they could be a mercenary group that can either be an enemy or an ally, or just a random inconveinence sometimes?
That is so apt. I'm in support of this idea.
Fenney

http://ducksarethebest.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Villain of Scams on Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:33 pm

Fenney wrote:
Gokua wrote:I definitely adore what you've come up with Scams, and for TFKrew being involved, maybe they could be a mercenary group that can either be an enemy or an ally, or just a random inconveinence sometimes?
That is so apt. I'm in support of this idea.
LMFAO
The Villain of Scams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top