Character MBTI Types?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Character MBTI Types?

Post by ChikaraGuy on Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:16 am

Recently, I've become rather obsessed with the Myers-Briggs personality typing thing (ENTP fo life) and i've typed just about everyone I know. I just watched a few episodes of EEnE, and I figured i'd try to give them an appropriate type.

Kevin: For sure an ISTP. Shows little anxiety under pressure, and only ever really shows anger as far as emotions go. His dominant Ti is clear from his ability to see through the Eds' scams and other nonsense, and we see his Se in his love of action sports and experiences.

Eddy: ESFP for sure. Wants to be loved and be at the center of attention at all times. He can be very creative at times, but his emotions can occasionally get the best of him.

Jimmy: I want to say INFJ?? He seems to fit the mold.

Edd: Would I be wrong to say INTP? I'm dating one right now and they seem quite identical, although Edd seems to be a little on task for a perceiver.

What would your guesses be for the rest?
ChikaraGuy

Back to top Go down

Re: Character MBTI Types?

Post by Brimstone Behemoth on Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:48 am

Personally whenever I take the MBTI test, I get different results each time since I get in the middle-range for the Introvert/Extrovert, Deductive/Inductive, Judgement/Perception and Sensing/Intuition parts.
Brimstone Behemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by ChikaraGuy on Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:05 pm

Okay I want to reshape things:

Eddy is an ENTJ. He has a choleric "my way or the highway" demeanor, places little emphasis on emotion, and is an extraordinary visionary. However, one could also say ENTP as he definitely seems to use Ne at times and can be lazy (as an ENTP myself i've seen parallels)

Edd is an ISTJ. He does things by the book and is interested in the logistic side of science. He also has a very good grasp on his Te function

Ed is a low functioning ENFP. He has zany ideas about what could be, definitely suggesting a Ne type. However, he's too easy going to be an ENTP.

Jonny is probably an INFP. He gets very defensive over issues he finds important, showing us he has a preference for Fi. Without Ne on the other hand, there would be no Plank

Rolf is an ESTJ. He values tradition, family and the guy just can't stop working.

Jimmy is probably an ISFP. However, I think he uses Fe, so it's hard to tell. His artistry and rebellion suggests a Fi-dom, and his art and aggression when angry suggests auxiliary Se.

Sarah, on the other hand, is an ESTJ. Definitely a Te-dom, Sarah makes good use of Si-Ne when around Jimmy.

ChikaraGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top