Oh my god the old smileys I'm seeing them for the first time in years oh my gaaaaaad

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oh my god the old smileys I'm seeing them for the first time in years oh my gaaaaaad

Post by Moneyboy on Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:18 am

So...hello there.

I just found out about the dead site last night, and it was really a punch in the gut. I had always assumed T3E would be around forever, and my childhood would always be perfectly preserved, frozen in time always. Honestly, T3E was absolutely my whole life for several years when I was kid. I never had especially creative friends at school, so when I came home I loved being able to roleplay and joke around with and have fun with dozens of like-minded people, imagining fun new ways to expand memes and create an entire world just through texts and replies.

See, the thing is...I don't really have a lot of hard memories of that time, to be honest. I remember the lil group of trolls me, Dubbel D, and a few others had, and how we reigned over Berserk Ramblings. I remember a lot. I remember taking WAAAAAY too much pride in creating that smiley meme, let me tell you. But really my only true memories are that of the fun I had, the feelings of community and frivolousness that I can never recapture now that I'm older. I'm still facebook friends with a few of my old T3E pals (GirlyEdd, Jimmy whoseusernameInolongerremember) That time in my life? It's all very blurry, honestly. I wish I'd taken my own advice at some point and archived some of my old threads. When I found this forum and saw all the names, Bleach Behemoth, Pure Awesome, Skulldevil) it felt really warm and comforting. But I'm very honestly sorry to say I don't remember you guys that much, or even if we ever really spoke.

But you guys were a part of that website, that very special time in my life that I truly think contributed to who I am now. I had so much fun back then. Thank you.

My avatar, BTW, is a Dubbel D poster for a lame T3E fanfiction I tried to write once, which I remember caused a brief sensation when everyone started using that thread for unrelated spam conversations XD. If you're interested, she has included a few of her old drawings that she used on this site still on her deviantart: vampiremeerkat.deviantart.com/art/What-you-ve-never-seen-209487574

Also,

Moneyboy

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh my god the old smileys I'm seeing them for the first time in years oh my gaaaaaad

Post by Leachy Pufball on Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:36 am

You don't remember my username? Shoot, it was Leachim Remsy.
Leachy Pufball

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh my god the old smileys I'm seeing them for the first time in years oh my gaaaaaad

Post by Moneyboy on Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:42 am

Oh my gooooooood how could I forget??? I appropriated your OC with my Mary-Sue witch character, and crammed her down the throats of nearly anyone I spoke with XD

It's fantastic to see you again Smile
Moneyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikender on Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:07 am

How you doing, Moneyboy?

Nice to see another familiar meatbag round these parts.
Spikender

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokua on Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:09 am

Do you want a link to the discord chat?
Gokua

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokua on Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:09 am

https://discord.gg/4JUEH

i'll just leave this here
Gokua

Back to top Go down

Post by Brimstone Behemoth on Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:10 am

Moneboy, long time no see, glad to hear that you remembered me man.

We're all on Discord these days, the link in the chat is the old one Sapph deleted, but if you use Discord, you could probably get an invite from one of us.
Brimstone Behemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top