Partial Backup of the old site

Go down

Partial Backup of the old site

Post by Raccoon Tad on Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:30 pm

Hello, it's me. You may not know me because of my current name, Raccoon Tad(which is an awesome name), but on the old site, I was Ed Van Gogh (or more recently, Victor Van Ed). I was the Mr. Green Guy. . I vaguely remember creating the Eddy money-eyes smiley, but I can't say for sure. But anyway I've been busy with college, I wasn't seeing anything new with Danny Antonucci, but I got this message that the old site is gone now...or is it? Back in 2014, I tried to save the entire website because I like to save things that are important to me. I don't know how much was saved because I don't think that it finished, I know that the episodes and character stuff weren't saved because it was done without a username and password, but I know that some of the forum posts were saved, but I'm trying to figure out how to share it, it's about 2 GB. I might be able to upload it to Google Drive, but I would have to clear some things first.
Raccoon Tad

Back to top Go down

Re: Partial Backup of the old site

Post by Raccoon Tad on Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:03 pm

Okay, Here's a link to a Zip File to what I had saved. You have to download it then uncompress it. After you do that, you should be able to go into the folder and access the site by opening index.html

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1M-g3WSNKXiTmzhIb6I0ca8ytcF3L0oW7
Raccoon Tad

Back to top Go down

Post by Brimstone Behemoth on Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:56 pm

Oh hey, nice to see yeah again Ed Van Gogh. I will definitely check this out, and if you ever want to get in touch with any of us again, hop on Discord. That's where we're all at these days.
Brimstone Behemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellyeras on Mon May 28, 2018 11:21 pm

Don't download it! And you can't log into the website as well. I tried it and it took me to a Microsoft website which was a virus popup ad. I know, I'm dumb.
Hellyeras

Back to top Go down

Title

Post by Raccoon Tad on Tue May 29, 2018 3:24 am

Hellyeras wrote:Don't download it! And you can't log into the website as well. I tried it and it took me to a Microsoft website which was a virus popup ad. I know, I'm dumb.

Oh no, this isn't a download of whatever thing is up there now, I partially saved the actual site while it was still up back in 2014. But you might be right about not being able to log in. I know that at least some of the forum pages work if you go to them, because I tested it out before putting this website on the drive.
Raccoon Tad

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure Awesome on Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:43 am

The Eddy money eyes smiley was you, yeah. I created the "base" as it were.
Pure Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by DivineSheep on Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:12 am

Damnit guys I miss everyone and everything.
If anyone sees this lemme know if there's a new forum or chat or whatever. I keep checking every few years but this one is dead D:

Love youse
DivineSheep

Back to top Go down

Post by Brimstone Behemoth on Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:16 pm

DivineSheep wrote:Damnit guys I miss everyone and everything.
If anyone sees this lemme know if there's a new forum or chat or whatever. I keep checking every few years but this one is dead D:

Love youse

Hey DivineSheep long time no see. Most of us have moved onto a Discord chat nowadays where we talk.
Brimstone Behemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down