1v1 (Tech and me - Ben 10)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1v1 (Tech and me - Ben 10)

Post by Saffaur on Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:22 am

( Blitzwolfer, Badaboom, Megashark, XLR8, Whampire, Arctiguana, Tyrannopede, Ghostfreak, Brains&Brawn, and AmpPhibian... okay there for reminders)

Annie was nearly asleep. Her school got out early, and she was waiting for a friend of her's. And by early, she meant an hour early. She was under a tree, trying to stay away, but it was hard. Very hard. Especially with the fact that it was a rare time when the temperature was neither scorching or freezing. It was literally perfect. She just wished she had something softer then her backpack to sleep on. Eventually though, she fell asleep.

-meanwhile in space-

"Who is this Max Tennyson?" An odd alien spoke, being mostly destroyed. "He doesn't even exist in our databases!" Another one was talking to him, laughing.

"Oh, he doesn't? W-well! Silly me then... but, I do think I know exactly where it landed. Shall we go?"

Back to top Go down

Re: 1v1 (Tech and me - Ben 10)

Post by Tech097 on Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:34 am

((The role of Tina will be played preferably by Mona Marshall))

"Amazing..." Tina exclaimed while walking and reading the latest issue of Samurai Martian Force, "Incredible...Prodig-WHOAAA!"

Sadly Tina forgot it was not a good idea to walk and read at the same time. Poor thing tripped over a fire hydrant.

"Oooh my head...Wait, MY COMIC! Where did it-*GASP*!!!"

Tina's comic had fallen into a puddle on the edge of the street.

"Oh NO! Now I'll never find out how it ends..." she grimaced holding the damp comic on it's corner, "Maybe if I'm lucky the comic shop is still open. It closes at 7:00 so I got-*GASP* OH NO I'M RUNNING LATE! ANNIE! I'M SORRYYY!!!"

And with that Tina skedaddled over to one of her and Annie's favorite places of interest.
Tech097

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffaur on Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:26 pm

Annie was completely asleep by the time Tina got there. Covering her was was a notebook with the words "MATH" on it. But they both knew it was completely empty of anything important.

Annie heard her friend (she was a light sleeper) arriving as she sat up, taking the book off of her face.

"Damn, girl, you're late... what happened to your comic? You fell didn't you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tech097 on Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:08 pm

"*SIGH* I couldn't help myself Annie, this is the best issue I've read so far! And now thanks to my impatient-ness I just lost $3.99..." she replied.
Tech097

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffaur on Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:43 pm

Annie smiles then. "Good thing I kept that spare." She pulls it out of her backpack. "Happy late birthday! I know you well, don't I?" She sighs then, brushing her cardinal red hair out of her face. Speaking of her face, it was pretty pale, though she had a massive, red handprint across her face. "Somethin' on my face?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tech097 on Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:47 pm

"I-IT'S IT! TH-THE ISSUE!" Tina said before snatching the comic out of Annie's hands and hugging it tightly against her chest, "OH ANNIE I COULD JUST KISS YOU, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!"

Hopping up and down with her purple hood and black bangs bouncing along with her, she barely heard anything Annie said.

"Oh boy I can't wait to-uhhh...are you OK Annie??? It looks like you got slapped!"
Tech097

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffaur on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:19 am

"Huh? No... I was just... sleeping..." She puts her hand on her face, sighing. "Anyway, what was the plan again? I completely forgot about it in my sleep haze... weren't we just gonna hang out for the night or something? I can't remember, so sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tech097 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:40 am

"Well, considering break is nearly upon us, and it is the weekend, we could celebrate with a double feature in my backyard! My dad has his his projector set up against the house so the picture should look amazing!" Tina replied, "Not to mention the view of the skies and the woods just looks beautiful this time of year! What do you think?"
Tech097

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffaur on Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:21 am

"Yeah, I guess. I'm more of a ... sit inside and be on the computer forever." She smiles then, laughing to herself. "But eh I guess it'd be nice to get out once in a while. Also, alien movies, please."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tech097 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:23 am

"Ohoho, and you said you said you knew me!  The films are The Classic, Invasion of the Brain People, and Brain People, the remake!  My dad just got it on DVD!" she replied.
Tech097

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffaur on Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:02 am

"Damn, good choices. I hear the new one was terrible but I'll test that." She smiles then, following her friend to her home. Meanwhile in space however, an object is coming out of the orbit it had around the earth, targeted somewhere in America, the projection not able to be changed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tech097 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:00 am

((Aaand since I have no idea how to reply i'm gonna cop out!))

*FADE TO BLACK*

Spoiler:
Tech097

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffaur on Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:43 am

Annie, however, has gotten bored of the remake. They were watching it, and it was terrible. For her. She watched the sky instead, sniffling. "Oh, hey, isn't there supposed to be a meteor shower tonight or something, Tina?" One comet streaks by however and it catches her eye, mostly because it's streaking out of the sky, and getting close... awfully close... before it lands with a boom about half a mile away. "Jesus christmas!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tech097 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:34 am

"I KNOW, right, Annie?" Tina exclaimed with her nitepad and pen in her lap, "The plot may be asinine, but the sound deaign is GREAT! That explosion almost sounded real!"
Tech097

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffaur on Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:11 am

"... I think it may have been." Then Annie sits up, looking around. "I'll check it out, you just continue with the movie... and take notes. I'll be back in five minutes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tech097 on Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:09 am

"Uh, Annie I dont think our parents would approve of us leaving the house without supervision or approval, prooobably best to let it go-AHA, ANOTHER continuity error!" She stated before writing in her notepad.
Tech097

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffaur on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:45 am

(MY GODS I'M SO SORRY)

Annie made her way past an ocean (really just a small creek) to the crash site. "What in blazes?" She saw a small spherical object, kind of like a giant centipede rolled up. Being brilliant, she runs over and picks it up. "Dude... dude!" She runs back, holding it above her head.

A robot scout, however, watched her take it. "Damn, she already has it... looks like I'll have to get my hands dirty."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tech097 on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:22 am

((Shhh, don't worry about it frieeend...))

"Wow what a stinker...we woulda been better off watching Doraemon, am I right Annie?" Tina said turning around seeing her friend had disappeared.

"...Annie?...wait she didn't actually go through with it! Sheesh how into making notes was I???" Tina asked while counting out the pages of notes she wrote down while watching the movie. Seven by the way.

"Oh no oh no, I gotta find her before we get in trouble, my dad's not gonna like seeing Annie's face on a milk carton!...why am I talking to myself?" she pondered before scrambling toward the site of the crash that Annie was talking about.
Tech097

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffaur on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:15 pm

Annie runs past Tina, only to catch her before she gets lost. "Tina, oh my God, you won't believe what I just found!" She holds it up to her. "I just found it on the ground in a crater! It's so cool!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tech097 on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:25 pm

"G-GET THAT AWAY FROM ME ANNIE!" she exclaims backing up and tripping, "THAT COULD BE A RADIOACTIVE METEORITE OR SOMETHING!"
Tech097

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffaur on Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:22 am

"I dunno, I don't feel like I have cancer or anything." Then it glows a soft cobalt before it opens up, revealing a watch with patterns in the same hue as the light. "... It's a watch."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tech097 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:46 am

Tina stands up, brushing herself off.

"Well first of all you don't FEEL radiation immediately if it's subtle enough, and...I'm sorry did you say a watch?"

OK that perked her interest. Slowly but steadily she peeked in and rubbed her chin.

"...where are the hands? It can't be a watch if it doesn't have hands..."

She was so baffled by the device that that was the best reaction she could muster up.
Tech097

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffaur on Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:03 am

"It's my favorite color too." Then she holds out her wrist and snaps it on. Nothing happens though... until a severe electroshock surges up through her bones. "Oh... I..." Then she passes out, the watch keeping attatched to her arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tech097 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:19 am

"OH GOD!" Tina exclaimed, "ANNIE!"  Panicking, she tried her best to pick her up to the best of her ability, and drag her to her bedroom for safety, hopefully without her Dad asking any questions...
Tech097

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffaur on Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:31 am

When she wakes up, she's half draped on the couch. "God bless you, Tina." Annie sits up, looking around. "Hey, Tina, you there? I'm better now. I think it was just a prank watch." Then she goes to take it off, but... it refuses to budge. "Hm... you got any butter?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top