And just so we're clear...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

And just so we're clear...

Post by T-Ed711 on Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:28 pm

 
avatar
T-Ed711

Posts : 16
Join date : 2014-07-01
Age : 21
Location : The South-Western Desert (former) Wasteland of America

Back to top Go down

Re: And just so we're clear...

Post by Bleach Behemoth on Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:32 pm

Yeah Kevin makes for a solid UU character. He can sweep like a king, is surprisingly fast despite his little legs, tanks hits pretty well in his own tier and even has a sweet ability. Shoot, if it wasn't for his limited movepool, I'd say Kevin would jump up to BL at the least.
avatar
Bleach Behemoth

Posts : 801
Join date : 2014-07-01
Age : 22
Location : Minnesota Wastelands

Back to top Go down

Re: And just so we're clear...

Post by SkullDevil on Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:33 pm

Ah, how I've missed the Kevin smiley.
avatar
SkullDevil

Posts : 8363
Join date : 2014-07-01
Age : 23
Location : Pot Land

Back to top Go down

Re: And just so we're clear...

Post by 腐川冬子/fukawa touko on Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:35 pm

SkullDevil wrote:Ah, how I've missed the Kevin smiley.
  It's like we're home
avatar
腐川冬子/fukawa touko
Admin

Posts : 114
Join date : 2014-07-01
Age : 21
Location : moon

http://zebunker.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: And just so we're clear...

Post by SkullDevil on Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:36 pm

Admin Moz wrote:
SkullDevil wrote:Ah, how I've missed the Kevin smiley.
  It's like we're home
*cries of joy and snout leakage ensues*
avatar
SkullDevil

Posts : 8363
Join date : 2014-07-01
Age : 23
Location : Pot Land

Back to top Go down

Re: And just so we're clear...

Post by Bleach Behemoth on Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:38 pm

Daily Reminder: Eddy is and will always be in a higher tier.

 
avatar
Bleach Behemoth

Posts : 801
Join date : 2014-07-01
Age : 22
Location : Minnesota Wastelands

Back to top Go down

Re: And just so we're clear...

Post by SkullDevil on Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:40 pm

The only thing this site is missing is the return of Dubbel D. Only then will the resurrection of the good ol' days be complete.
avatar
SkullDevil

Posts : 8363
Join date : 2014-07-01
Age : 23
Location : Pot Land

Back to top Go down

Re: And just so we're clear...

Post by T-Ed711 on Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:41 pm

Bleach Behemoth wrote:Daily Reminder: Eddy is and will always be in a higher tier.

 

That's due to him wearing stilts, isn't it?
  


(Sarah's smiley is labeled "serah". Wat)


Last edited by T-Ed711 on Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
T-Ed711

Posts : 16
Join date : 2014-07-01
Age : 21
Location : The South-Western Desert (former) Wasteland of America

Back to top Go down

Re: And just so we're clear...

Post by 腐川冬子/fukawa touko on Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:44 pm

T-Ed711 wrote:
Bleach Behemoth wrote:Daily Reminder: Eddy is and will always be in a higher tier.

 

That's due to him wearing stilts, isn't it?
 :serah: 


(Sarah's smiley is labeled "serah". Wat)
Fixed
avatar
腐川冬子/fukawa touko
Admin

Posts : 114
Join date : 2014-07-01
Age : 21
Location : moon

http://zebunker.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: And just so we're clear...

Post by Bleach Behemoth on Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:44 pm

T-Ed711 wrote:That's due to him wearing stilts, isn't it?
 :serah: 


(Sarah's smiley is labeled "serah". Wat)

((Lol at the typo in the Sarah smiley, but now Adam fixed it so we good.))

Well, Eddy is incredibly fast and bulky as h e double hockey sticks. Combined with the fact Eddy has an incredible movepool (such as those stilts you mentioned, giving him an edge when he's going up against those with greater height) and a godly abilities makes him essentially top tier OU. Really if it wasn't for that four times weakness to Fairy he's got now thanks to his Dark/Fighting typing, there would definitely be debates on him getting kicked upstairs.
avatar
Bleach Behemoth

Posts : 801
Join date : 2014-07-01
Age : 22
Location : Minnesota Wastelands

Back to top Go down

Re: And just so we're clear...

Post by Compent on Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:46 am

 is better tbh


( i mean that Floatzel chin dude embrace it )
avatar
Compent

Posts : 59
Join date : 2014-07-01
Age : 17
Location : hell

Back to top Go down

Re: And just so we're clear...

Post by Mat1234 on Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:57 am

 
avatar
Mat1234

Posts : 47
Join date : 2014-07-01
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: And just so we're clear...

Post by Bleach Behemoth on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:15 am

Compent wrote: is better tbh


( i mean that Floatzel chin dude embrace it )

Bro has the highest attack stat in the game show. That and he is really good at locking in the other characters in order to deal even more unnecessary damage. Thankfully Bro can be revenge killed easily, but the fact that it usually takes more than one character to take him out is what makes him a total pain.

Mat123 wrote:  

Lol, it's a good thing that Double-D can survive in RU. Although he is awfully frail, his high special attack and defense stats combined with a large movepool are what make Double-D useable at least. Too bad his abilities and typing (Bug/Psychic) could be a lot better though.
avatar
Bleach Behemoth

Posts : 801
Join date : 2014-07-01
Age : 22
Location : Minnesota Wastelands

Back to top Go down

Re: And just so we're clear...

Post by Saffaur on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:43 pm

Bleach Behemoth wrote:
Compent wrote: is better tbh


( i mean that Floatzel chin dude embrace it )

Bro has the highest attack stat in the game show. That and he is really good at locking in the other characters in order to deal even more unnecessary damage. Thankfully Bro can be revenge killed easily, but the fact that it usually takes more than one character to take him out is what makes him a total pain.

Mat123 wrote:  

Lol, it's a good thing that Double-D can survive in RU. Although he is awfully frail, his high special attack and defense stats combined with a large movepool are what make Double-D useable at least. Too bad his abilities and typing (Bug/Psychic) could be a lot better though.
Linkin Park man, what are you talking about? His Gadget ability ups all of his stab moves to wall breaking levels. It just takes a turn for it to work. The one who is definite RU material is May. :B

_________________
熱いアニメ父親
avatar
Saffaur

Posts : 255
Join date : 2014-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: And just so we're clear...

Post by Bleach Behemoth on Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:36 pm

timaeusTestified wrote:Linkin Park man, what are you talking about? His Gadget ability ups all of his stab moves to wall breaking levels. It just takes a turn for it to work. The one who is definite RU material is May. :B

One turn equals one turn that you could easily KO Double-D. Pretty much forces Double-D to always carry a Focus Sash and then allow him to get revenged killed easily since Double-D has slow speed. He's also too frail to allow for that kind of setting up, and really if it wasn't for noob players being caught off guard, I wouldn't be surprised if Double-D dropped to NU.

Also, everyone knows that May by herself is NU. Only in doubles and triples do any of the Kanker sisters shine. It would be suicide to send her into higher tiers.
avatar
Bleach Behemoth

Posts : 801
Join date : 2014-07-01
Age : 22
Location : Minnesota Wastelands

Back to top Go down

Re: And just so we're clear...

Post by Saffaur on Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:34 pm

Bleach Behemoth wrote:
timaeusTestified wrote:Linkin Park man, what are you talking about? His Gadget ability ups all of his stab moves to wall breaking levels. It just takes a turn for it to work. The one who is definite RU material is May. :B

One turn equals one turn that you could easily KO Double-D. Pretty much forces Double-D to always carry a Focus Sash and then allow him to get revenged killed easily since Double-D has slow speed. He's also too frail to allow for that kind of setting up, and really if it wasn't for noob players being caught off guard, I wouldn't be surprised if Double-D dropped to NU.

Also, everyone knows that May by herself is NU. Only in doubles and triples do any of the Kanker sisters shine. It would be suicide to send her into higher tiers.
Low speed? I've seen an Edd outrun a Kevin without a scarf or en-o-gee drink. :l

Also let's not get started on Jimmy on which I know we will both agree he's PRETTY BAD.

_________________
熱いアニメ父親
avatar
Saffaur

Posts : 255
Join date : 2014-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: And just so we're clear...

Post by Bleach Behemoth on Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:25 pm

timaeusTestified wrote:
Bleach Behemoth wrote:
timaeusTestified wrote:Linkin Park man, what are you talking about? His Gadget ability ups all of his stab moves to wall breaking levels. It just takes a turn for it to work. The one who is definite RU material is May. :B

One turn equals one turn that you could easily KO Double-D. Pretty much forces Double-D to always carry a Focus Sash and then allow him to get revenged killed easily since Double-D has slow speed. He's also too frail to allow for that kind of setting up, and really if it wasn't for noob players being caught off guard, I wouldn't be surprised if Double-D dropped to NU.

Also, everyone knows that May by herself is NU. Only in doubles and triples do any of the Kanker sisters shine. It would be suicide to send her into higher tiers.
Low speed? I've seen an Edd outrun a Kevin without a scarf or en-o-gee drink. :l

Also let's not get started on Jimmy on which I know we will both agree he's PRETTY BAD.

Oh you've got to be kidding me Sapph. You must stuck in permanent Trick Rooms and not notice, but Kevin has far higher attack speed than Double-D. Combined with Kevin's Steel/Fire typing, high attack stat and his ability "Down To Earth" which raises his stats and doubles as an immunity when hit by ground type attacks, Kevin is a top UU threat. Shame about the water and fighting weaknesses which damper him though.

And Jimmy, yeah hopefully he receives a Mega-Evolution in the future to buff him.
avatar
Bleach Behemoth

Posts : 801
Join date : 2014-07-01
Age : 22
Location : Minnesota Wastelands

Back to top Go down

Re: And just so we're clear...

Post by Saffaur on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:55 am

Breaking topic can I just say

Imagine if that "Down to Earth" was a real ability

like how fucked up would that be on something


Back to topic

Yeah Jimmy has lackluster stats, though I mean... he has recover. He's still PRETTY BAAAAAAD.

_________________
熱いアニメ父親
avatar
Saffaur

Posts : 255
Join date : 2014-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: And just so we're clear...

Post by Iggy on Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:12 am

I heard rumors that all the Urban Rangers will receive Mega Evolutions in the future, but can you imagine how broken a Mega Rolf would be?

_________________
Best Pokemon Ever: :
Spoiler:


avatar
Iggy

Posts : 8507
Join date : 2014-07-02
Age : 22
Location : Robot Rebel Ranch

Back to top Go down

Re: And just so we're clear...

Post by Saffaur on Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:14 am

Well they could do like what they did to Mega Ed and make him much faster but make his attack slightly less potent just to make him an all-rounder.

_________________
熱いアニメ父親
avatar
Saffaur

Posts : 255
Join date : 2014-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: And just so we're clear...

Post by Iggy on Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:14 am

So true, so very true. Then again though, he might end up with an incredible ability like Mega Blaziken that keeps him all balanced and a major threat.

_________________
Best Pokemon Ever: :
Spoiler:


avatar
Iggy

Posts : 8507
Join date : 2014-07-02
Age : 22
Location : Robot Rebel Ranch

Back to top Go down

Re: And just so we're clear...

Post by Pure Awesome on Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:05 am

Guys. Guys. GUYS. Guys.
Guys:


Man I sure wish I could still view this.
avatar
Pure Awesome

Posts : 719
Join date : 2014-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: And just so we're clear...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum