Dreams You Had

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreams You Had

Post by ZommyO on Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:59 pm

Just like the old thread, what are some recent dreams you had?

I'll start!
All I can remember was that a girl I like kissed me. WHY CAN'T THIS BE REALITY!?! D:
ZommyO

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams You Had

Post by ZommyO on Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:11 pm

Ok, last night was a weird one. I have been watching all of the TGWTG anniversary films just recently, so I guess this dream is kind of relevant.

I was at a zoo and Doug Walker was there. He started yelling at me because I was talking to some of the animals. I gave him the finger and he went all "Nostalgia Critic" on me. If I ever meet Doug, I am surely going to tell him this! XD
ZommyO

Back to top Go down

Post by Leachy Pufball on Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:23 pm

I keep having dreams about hugging a girl.
Leachy Pufball

Back to top Go down

Post by Bug_53 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:35 pm

Last night I had an... interesting dream about an episode of Courage the Cowardly Dog.

It began when Muriel was tasked with caring for a small puppy as a favor for a young woman. The puppy in question looked very much like Courage, with the difference being that it had HUGE eyes. (Like the stereotypical puppy dog eyes you see in a lot of cartoons.) After a little while, Courage begins to notice the puppy copying a lot of his actions. Eventually the puppy is given back to the young woman, and they go back to their lives... Then there's a breif clips show that tells that Muriel and Eustace died shortly afterwards, and the depressed Courage is sent to live with the young woman. At some point, Courage finds a pool of some deadly black liquid buried in the ground and, deciding he can't take it anymore, throws himself in and kills himself. There is then a shot of the young woman cackling like a mad man, and the episode ends.

So in fifteen minutes it went from a cute puppy, to anxiety induced suicide... What the fudge.
Bug_53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top