Ramblings of a Fangirl (warning, lotta shit in here)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ramblings of a Fangirl (warning, lotta shit in here)

Post by Saffaur on Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:27 pm

Raiden

A character I've only recently found out I am a fan of, the Raiden I speak of is the Metal Gear Raiden.

Yes, that Raiden. Though the one I refer to is mostly Metal Gear Revengeance Raiden.

oh no hes hot

Now first I'll go on about how much he is pleasing appearance wise. Look at him. He mashes pretty boy with cyborg in a way that doesn't diminish the fact his hair is amazing while simultaneously clashing against the cold hard shell that is everything from the jaw down. It works for him, I think.

Now his personality is what I love. In the originals he was a rookie who was basically taught by vidya gaymes. He matured in MGS4, and this is at his peak in Revengeance.

Also, he kind of goes crazy.

(thank you two best friends play)

But that is what I enjoy about him. He shouldn't be normal or anything, he was a child soldier who loved to kill, which is brought out later on in his life. He isn't a sword of justice like he said, he was a soldier who kills terrorists, and he realizes that it's a facade that he used to keep himself relatively normal. After shedding that he also gets a really strong power in gameplay. I don't know, I'm just driven to crazy characters I guess.

Thank you for listening to this pointless rant. Here's a gif to make it worthwhile.

Back to top Go down

Re: Ramblings of a Fangirl (warning, lotta shit in here)

Post by Noisy Boy on Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:58 pm

I'm also a fan of Raiden, I never really understand the hate Raiden had recieve maybe because in MGS2:SOL Raiden was the Main Character instead of Guyver.. I mean Solid Snake!

Noisy Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by 腐川冬子/fukawa touko on Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:30 pm

At first I didn't like Raiden, but as the MGS 2 story progressed he started to grow on me. MGS 4 Raiden was really cool, and it gave me even more respect for him.

Then MGR Raiden with the Desperado skin. <3
腐川冬子/fukawa touko
Admin

http://zebunker.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffaur on Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:34 pm

Noisy Boy wrote:I'm also a fan of Raiden,  I never really understand the hate Raiden had recieve maybe because in  MGS2:SOL Raiden was the Main Character instead of Guyver.. I mean Solid Snake!

Basically.

It's like, you have this preestablished character that's suddenly replaced with a rookie who's never been heard of before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top