Ze Bunker Confession Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ze Bunker Confession Thread

Post by SkullDevil on Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:28 am

I thought it would be a good idea to create a thread where we could confess to problems and dilemmas we all could currently be facing in our lives and ultimately help each other with advise and understanding like great buddies do.

Don't be afraid to say anything, because we'll all be here to help you.  Smile 
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Re: Ze Bunker Confession Thread

Post by Saffaur on Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:24 am

I like King Ghidorah more then Godzilla.

Wait wrong kind of confession?

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorFrickinRetro on Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:53 am

Stickerbush symphony gives me an orgasm
DoctorFrickinRetro

Location : center of the Earth next to Parangaricutirimicuaro.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZommyO on Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:56 am

On Sunday, my parents sat me down and told me that since I was born, I have been diagnosed with Autism. This explains a lot, with some ideas that I write down in a notebook, but the Autism is nothing severe. I only have 15%, which is very mild. I take no medications for it because my parents never believed that it would help, and I very much agree with them. I mean, I have been diagnosed with this since I was born, there have never been no signs of anything serious. When I was very young, after my parents switched doctors, the doctor that my parents always went to told them to just keep me entertained with coloring books, tv shows, ect. This really opened my eyes but at the same time, I always had a feeling that I had something, maybe it was something the doctors or my parents missed. They did not want to tell me until now because I am turning 18 soon and they did not want me to use my Autism for school in case if I fail a test or anything similar to that, and I wouldn't blame them. I have done very well in school, but I like I said, this is nothing severe, I only have 15% of this. Nothing bad really, this may be a life changing experience but I am not going to let this keep me down.

Last edited by ZommyO on Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
ZommyO

Back to top Go down

Post by SkullDevil on Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:42 pm

Wow...Zommy, I never knew you had Autism. But I'm glad it's nothing too severe, and that you're not letting it keep you down. *hugs Zommy*
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by SkullDevil on Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:49 pm

Great for you Adam for telling us this. Just know that all of us here love you very much and if you're ever in trouble, just let us know.  Smile 

I can sympathize with you on the "feeling alone" thing. Surprisingly enough, I'm not much of a social person (I'm very timid and quiet actually) and I don't have many friends. The person you guys see here is my real personality, the one I'm so desperately trying to release in public conversations. Despite that though, I've been trying to fix this flaw of mine and I've been slowly getting better at it compared to how I was five years ago.
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by 腐川冬子/fukawa touko on Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:16 pm

SkullDevil wrote:Great for you Adam for telling us this. Just know that all of us here love you very much and if you're ever in trouble, just let us know.  Smile 

I can sympathize with you on the "feeling alone" thing. Surprisingly enough, I'm not much of a social person (I'm very timid and quiet actually) and I don't have many friends. The person you guys see here is my real personality, the one I'm so desperately trying to release in public conversations. Despite that though, I've been trying to fix this flaw of mine and I've been slowly getting better at it compared to how I was five years ago.
I love you guys, too. That's why I tried to migrate the community over here.

I'm quite the opposite, I need people around me. Being yourself shouldn't be a hard thing to do (for me, anyway). I just don't worry about how other people view me too much. I am who I am and it's who I should be.
腐川冬子/fukawa touko
Admin

http://zebunker.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DivineSheep on Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:00 am

Before I go ahead, I just wanna say this-

Zommy, 15% or a 100% of Autism doesn't make you any less of an amazing dude. You'd still be amazing even if you were 36% platypus for that matter.
You should be proud of every percent of anything that makes you who you are, and celebrate whatever makes you YOU Smile

NOW FOR MY CONFESSION!!
I know people start experimenting with relationships from like the 1st grade even if they're absolute nonesene at that age, and most people were in relationships as teenagers even if they weren't anything serious, but I am now 24 and a half and my current 2 and a half year relationship is actually my first ever. I'm really lucky to be with a guy who had such patience for my anxiety and lack of experience. The poor dude had to teach an adult how to kiss.
DivineSheep

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokua on Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:42 am

I know that feeling, DS. I first started dating in 8th grade, and it was a really strange and new thing to me. It's just a thing we all go through, no matter how old.
Gokua

Back to top Go down

Post by SkullDevil on Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:47 am

That's awesome to hear, Sheep. Unfortunately I have never been in a serious relationship, and I'm 21 years old. No dating either.
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Iggy on Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:05 am

So far I've been through a false one sided relationship with someone in my high school senior year, the only reason being I was, surprise surprise, too cowardly to stand up against having a relationship with him and just having a friendship. Needless to say that incident killed my only high school friendship and made me isolate myself from making any more ever again.

Iggy

Back to top Go down

Post by SkullDevil on Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:10 am

When your insecurities tend to destroy your relationships with other people, that is a bad sign Iggy. Isolating yourself from other people isn't going to solve the problem, but rather aggravate it. You need people to lean on, to comfort you and to help you every step of the way.
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokua on Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:01 pm

It's about time I post in here, after acting like a retard in the group chat for the longest time.

I've had a long battle with depression for as long as I can remember, and it's starting to hinder my writing and just how I act nearly every day. I still manage to find enjoyment, but my mind always finds some reason to tear everything down and call it worthless, when I KNOW it isn't worthless.

I don't know, I guess. It's making me write less and less, and I'm really hating it because I'm just so angry and angsty lately, and I feel like I'm just bringing my friends with me. I hate it.
Gokua

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top