Ze Bunker Relationship Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ze Bunker Relationship Thread

Post by SkullDevil on Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:35 am

Yeah...I've been lurking around the SuperHeroHype forums waaaaay too much. Anyway, this is a thread where we can discuss: romantic relationships we're constructing; relationships which we already have; single people lamenting how love despises us for both our appearance and personality (don't take this last one too seriously). Like the other thread I created, don't be afraid to share your problems with us.

As for me, I'm a single guy in my twenties who's never had a serious relationship, hasn't gone on a date and hasn't kissed anyone in ten years. God I'm sad.
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Re: Ze Bunker Relationship Thread

Post by Usagi on Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:23 am

well for me ive been with my boyfriend for over a year and a half now

i feel really lucky, we dont just act like lovers but were also best friends, so i feel like i can be 100% myself around him and not worry

hes a really gr8 person and i feel he understands me really well

(hes also a huge nerd)

♥️ it's my party and i'll cry if i want to ♥️
Usagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Leachy Pufball on Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:34 am

I had a girlfriend, but we're just friends now. She's still awesome, though.
Leachy Pufball

Back to top Go down

Post by Brimstone Behemoth on Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:59 am

I once had a girlfriend back when I first started college. We hung out with each other for about a month before going out, which itself lasted for two months. I even got my first kiss from her at the age of eighteen, so I was finally no longer a kissing virgin. For both of us this was our first real relationship as well, so needless to say both of us made quite a few mistakes. I probably wanted more out of the relationship than she did, while she had some issues that it didn't seem like she would get over anytime soon.

Then right before my birthday she sent me a text saying that we were done, and that all I had ever done was "anger and annoy" her even though I legitimately tried my best to be a decent guy for her. We haven't talked since, and anytime we've had eye contact with each other it is so damn cold and silent. Last I heard from my room mate who shared classes with her since they were both criminal justice majors, he told me that she was working two jobs, double majoring in college and had a new boyfriend already. Oh well, I don't really have any feelings at all for her anymore.

Here's to hoping that I can find another girl to have a relationship with again.
Brimstone Behemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent X on Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:46 am

SkullDevil wrote:Yeah...I've been lurking around the SuperHeroHype forums waaaaay too much. Anyway, this is a thread where we can discuss: romantic relationships we're constructing; relationships which we already have; single people lamenting how love despises us for both our appearance and personality (don't take this last one too seriously). Like the other thread I created, don't be afraid to share your problems with us.

As for me, I'm a single guy in my twenties who's never had a serious relationship, hasn't gone on a date and hasn't kissed anyone in ten years. God I'm sad.

Same here. I don't let it bother me though.
Agent X

Back to top Go down

Post by SkullDevil on Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:01 am

Agent X wrote:
SkullDevil wrote:Yeah...I've been lurking around the SuperHeroHype forums waaaaay too much. Anyway, this is a thread where we can discuss: romantic relationships we're constructing; relationships which we already have; single people lamenting how love despises us for both our appearance and personality (don't take this last one too seriously). Like the other thread I created, don't be afraid to share your problems with us.

Same here. I don't let it bother me though.
If you were to say that to me a few months ago, I'd probably flip out at you. The feeling of loneliness and desire for companionship appeared right on Valentine's Day, which is odd since I never let it bother me before on that day. Heck, I even had my best friend trying to set me up with a girl he was friends with, who shared my taste in stuff and from what he told me, she was quite quirky, and I love girls like that. Then it went down the toilet through some melodrama stuff with my best friend and her (turns out he likes her, and that she wasn't the "idea" I had of her, but that mistake was mine). Fortunately, I got over it, and looking I laugh at how pitiful I was back then.

So while I'm still single and all that other stuff, I don't let it bother me either now. And Bleach, I'm hoping you find a girl who understands you and is there for you in tough times. Hang in there buddy.  Wink 
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by 腐川冬子/fukawa touko on Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:04 am

Ever since my last girlfriend broke up with me I've been dreadfully single. I don't miss her anymore, but my struggle to find a new girl has been painful.

I worked at one for a year or so and she actually told me she loved me. As a friend. The other one I went for wanted my friend instead who doesn't give a shit about her. She said that she likes me, but would never date me.

I don't want to go on a spiel about how I'm unlovable and how I have a void in my life that being a child can't fill, so I'll spare it. (Video games aren't fun for me anymore and I'm a fucking cynic about everything.)
腐川冬子/fukawa touko
Admin

http://zebunker.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ZommyO on Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:54 am

Ok, this is one long story I have but please bare with me here.

Last summer I was in a relationship with a beautiful, smart girl. She had a past with some other guy and I never wanted to find out about it, and to this day I still don't know much about that. When we went out, she would sometimes talk about it, but did not go into detail and I didn't want to know. Well, the Fourth of July is coming up and she goes to her friend's vacation home and there she meets her friend's brother. I will not go in detail about this, but she thought I was mad at her for something, (I don't remember why), and her friend's brother kisses her and told me that he had a "wandering hand." I was upset but I let that slide after a few days. Then, all hell broke lose. She calls me a few days later telling me that something more stuff happened than a wandering hand. I took a while to think, then I broke up with her.

It does not end there.

I decided to be stupid to get back together with her! After all, she was my longest relationship ever, only lasting a month but it felt longer than that after never having a real girlfriend. (In the past I have asked out two girls, each of them only lasting one day). One day, she gets pissed at me because I didn't text her. She has her friends coming to me and asking what was going on, and she decides that she is "not ready for a relationship". I did whatever I did to get back with her. I never hurt her in any way, I'm not that type of guy who will use her, I always respected her, but I like how she told me that she was not ready for a relationship, because this story still keeps going

On my birthday she texts me that there is another guy and tells me that "whoever wins my heart, wins it." Great, looks like somebody was watching too many Nicholas Sparks movies. I reply back by telling her that I am just done, because I despise that girls think these cliches in movies actually work, BUT THEY DON'T! The next day I tell her that I was sorry and continued to get back together with her.

Now, this is where it gets juicy

I REALLY wanted to get back together with her and I have finally found the words to say to her, but it all changed in just a few hours. After school, I go up to her and ask her if I can talk to her. She says that she is running late to JROTC practice, but she was heading to the opposite side of the school! I ignore it and I am begging her to let me talk. I ask her if we can sit down, but she says no and pulls out her phone and tells me that I have ten seconds to talk. I decided to screw it, and just walked away because I had to go to swim practice anyways. After I was only a few inches away, I turn my head and I view her talking to some guy. That's when I lost it. I continued walking, got in the car, and went to swim practice. After practice was over, I go to my phone and I tell her off... I text her just how angry I was and the fact that she told me that she was not ready for a relationship, however there was some other guy. I bring up what happened with her and her friend's brother and told her that I was only upset and compared it to how pissed she was when I did not text her back. I even tell her that no one can "win someone's heat", because this is reality and not some kind of cliche love story. I end it with, "I am tired of being this nice guy that everyone knows me by, and I am going to change it. I'm done." She replies back saying how sorry she was, but I ignored it. I deleted her number and unfriended her off of FaceBook, and for the longest time we did not talk. There was one time when I was walking down the hallway to one of my classes, and I have a quick glance of her and her new boyfriend, holding hands, walking the opposite. I remember when she saw me, she quickly put her head down.

Around this time, I begin to work on the documentary for my school's 100th year and now I have all of this stress on me. I told off a girl who was my longest relationship so far, my grades are slipping, and I have only a few months left to finish this video before the school's 100th year celebration. I decided to deal with it and just continue with life. Slowly I try to forget the fiasco that happened between us, and at this point I think I hit depression. She breaks up with that one guy and goes out with someone else, (they have now been together for six months). What makes it worse is that I know this guy. He was in my Sophomore year English class! I hit depression so hard that I had the idea to just isolate myself from society and be an outcast. Well, I finally finish the documentary and I join the Thespians club during post-production of the video., (we only had a few weeks left until our show). We only had an hour until rehearsals, so I decide to kill some time. I go outside, sat on a bench, and was just fooling around with my phone. Guess who walks out of the school? It's her and we somehow got into a conversation of something. I told her something about the morning show, and she tells me that she does not watch it. I joke around and tell her that we needed more viewers. At the end, rehearsals was starting, and I gave her a hug and she hugs me back. Well, that was new.

Later that night, she messages me on FaceBook. We got into a deep conversation, telling each other how sorry we were to how things ended. Miraculously, we are friends again. After all that has happened between the both of us, we did not talk to each other for months and when we finally do, we are friends once more. Things calmed down afterwards, and I finally got over it. To the guy that she is going out with now, yes I do know him but he is a nice guy and they do make a good couple. In the end, I guess the message is that no matter how bad things get, it will calm down, it just takes time.
ZommyO

Back to top Go down

Post by Compent on Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:05 am

I never had a girlfriend and I'm turning 15 this year.

Cool 
Compent

Back to top Go down

Post by 腐川冬子/fukawa touko on Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:18 pm

Compent wrote:I never had a girlfriend and I'm turning 15 this year.

Cool 
I didn't have a girlfriend until I was 15.

It's the year for you to bone hoes, Compent. Get to it. 
腐川冬子/fukawa touko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 腐川冬子/fukawa touko on Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:22 pm

ZommyO wrote:Ok, this is one long story I have but please bare with me here.

Last summer I was in a relationship with a beautiful, smart girl. She had a past with some other guy and I never wanted to find out about it, and to this day I still don't know much about that. When we went out, she would sometimes talk about it, but did not go into detail and I didn't want to know. Well, the Fourth of July is coming up and she goes to her friend's vacation home and there she meets her friend's brother. I will not go in detail about this, but she thought I was mad at her for something, (I don't remember why), and her friend's brother kisses her and told me that he had a "wandering hand." I was upset but I let that slide after a few days. Then, all hell broke lose. She calls me a few days later telling me that something more stuff happened than a wandering hand. I took a while to think, then I broke up with her.

It does not end there.

I decided to be stupid to get back together with her! After all, she was my longest relationship ever, only lasting a month but it felt longer than that after never having a real girlfriend. (In the past I have asked out two girls, each of them only lasting one day). One day, she gets pissed at me because I didn't text her. She has her friends coming to me and asking what was going on, and she decides that she is "not ready for a relationship". I did whatever I did to get back with her. I never hurt her in any way, I'm not that type of guy who will use her, I always respected her, but I like how she told me that she was not ready for a relationship, because this story still keeps going

On my birthday she texts me that there is another guy and tells me that "whoever wins my heart, wins it." Great, looks like somebody was watching too many Nicholas Sparks movies. I reply back by telling her that I am just done, because I despise that girls think these cliches in movies actually work, BUT THEY DON'T! The next day I tell her that I was sorry and continued to get back together with her.

Now, this is where it gets juicy

I REALLY wanted to get back together with her and I have finally found the words to say to her, but it all changed in just a few hours. After school, I go up to her and ask her if I can talk to her. She says that she is running late to JROTC practice, but she was heading to the opposite side of the school! I ignore it and I am begging her to let me talk. I ask her if we can sit down, but she says no and pulls out her phone and tells me that I have ten seconds to talk. I decided to screw it, and just walked away because I had to go to swim practice anyways. After I was only a few inches away, I turn my head and I view her talking to some guy. That's when I lost it. I continued walking, got in the car, and went to swim practice. After practice was over, I go to my phone and I tell her off... I text her just how angry I was and the fact that she told me that she was not ready for a relationship, however there was some other guy. I bring up what happened with her and her friend's brother and told her that I was only upset and compared it to how pissed she was when I did not text her back. I even tell her that no one can "win someone's heat", because this is reality and not some kind of cliche love story. I end it with, "I am tired of being this nice guy that everyone knows me by, and I am going to change it. I'm done." She replies back saying how sorry she was, but I ignored it. I deleted her number and unfriended her off of FaceBook, and for the longest time we did not talk. There was one time when I was walking down the hallway to one of my classes, and I have a quick glance of her and her new boyfriend, holding hands, walking the opposite. I remember when she saw me, she quickly put her head down.

Around this time, I begin to work on the documentary for my school's 100th year and now I have all of this stress on me. I told off a girl who was my longest relationship so far, my grades are slipping, and I have only a few months left to finish this video before the school's 100th year celebration. I decided to deal with it and just continue with life. Slowly I try to forget the fiasco that happened between us, and at this point I think I hit depression. She breaks up with that one guy and goes out with someone else, (they have now been together for six months). What makes it worse is that I know this guy. He was in my Sophomore year English class! I hit depression so hard that I had the idea to just isolate myself from society and be an outcast. Well, I finally finish the documentary and I join the Thespians club during post-production of the video., (we only had a few weeks left until our show). We only had an hour until rehearsals, so I decide to kill some time. I go outside, sat on a bench, and was just fooling around with my phone. Guess who walks out of the school? It's her and we somehow got into a conversation of something. I told her something about the morning show, and she tells me that she does not watch it. I joke around and tell her that we needed more viewers. At the end, rehearsals was starting, and I gave her a hug and she hugs me back. Well, that was new.

Later that night, she messages me on FaceBook. We got into a deep conversation, telling each other how sorry we were to how things ended. Miraculously, we are friends again. After all that has happened between the both of us, we did not talk to each other for months and when we finally do, we are friends once more. Things calmed down afterwards, and I finally got over it. To the guy that she is going out with now, yes I do know him but he is a nice guy and they do make a good couple. In the end, I guess the message is that no matter how bad things get, it will calm down, it just takes time.
Dude...I had the same thing happen to me with my last girlfriend, and I'm so sorry someone else had to go through that. That makes me really sad to hear. The only difference is that I cannot be friends with her. I'd rather not be.

However, the first girl I went out with is awesome. She and I are friends and she's really cool.
腐川冬子/fukawa touko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SkullDevil on Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:59 pm

Compent wrote:I never had a girlfriend and I'm turning 15 this year.

Cool 
Dude, I'm 20 years old and I've never had a serious relationship in my lifetime. Beat that.  Cool 

Also, I'm glad you and your ex-girlfriend sorted things out and that you're friends again Zommy. Glad you guys handled that maturely.

And Adam, don't worry, you'll find that special one someday. Yeah I know that sounds like a majorly cliche thing to say, but I kind of believe this philosophy that we'll all meet someone who will love and appreciate us for who we are.

We just never know when, or where.
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenney on Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:17 am

Some advice for people in this thread: If I can get the girlfriend of my dreams, then anyone can. Even though a number of people might still be against the idea of a long-distance internet based relationship (it's 2014), I wouldn't have it any other way and I'm really happy about who I have. So yeah, just keep doing what you do best and we'll all get there eventually. Simple as that. thumbsup.jpg
Fenney

http://ducksarethebest.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Villain of Scams on Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:24 am

I have a girlfriend. I've known her since the day I was born, technically. It's a neat little story, she's always lived close to me my whole life. I love her so much. She's so sweet, always wanting to do everything for me, always being there for me whenever I need her but my only problem is that she never talks. Hence, she never tells me her problems though, and I sometimes feel bad because it's like a one-sided relationship. She's always so helpful, but I never help her nearly as much. I don't know why she puts up with me, honestly, I'm such a boring, awful, introverted guy but she sticks on like glue to me. She's just a sweet angel, I feel like I don't deserve her sometimes but she always tells me otherwise. She might not be the prettiest girl in the world but she really is the girl of my dreams, and the best one in the world to me. I love her so much.

She's my right hand.
The Villain of Scams

Back to top Go down

Post by SkullDevil on Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:46 am

D'aw, she sounds like a wonderful person Scams. And I'm happy for you.  Very Happy 
SkullDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by The Villain of Scams on Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:18 pm

Yes, hands are wonderful creatures.
The Villain of Scams

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobias on Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:40 am

http://tobymobias.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasquatch on Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:31 pm

To sum it up:
Sasquatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Muji on Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:02 am

The Villain of Scams wrote:
She's my right hand.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) tell us more
Muji

Back to top Go down

Post by ChikaraGuy on Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:55 am

ey boss can i habe de pusi pls

but for real i always wind up dating a bunch of crazy ass scene girls and that's pretty awful. i guess that weird crush i had on gwen from total drama island when i was a kid was foreshadowing.
ChikaraGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by DTanza on Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:04 pm

I've been single for a while and don't really care much at all. If someone expresses interest and I feel the same way, then maybe. But I don't feel any real desperate urge to be with someone else.

Probably helps that my previous relationships have ended amicably and with continued friendship.
DTanza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top